Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][DAG] ⚡⚡ BOLT - A POWERFUL GENERALISTIC COIN ⚡⚡  (Read 226 times)
egbliz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:11:58 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 07:47:52 PM by egbliz

thinkhr

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

How this coin is benefitable for us?
egbliz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:25:35 PM

How this coin is benefitable for us?

Our goal is to develop a platform which permits the creation of any type of service, from what some current cryptos offer (VPN, cloud etc) to anything you can imagine.
And in the end getting a versatile crypto rather than 70 different tokens, which is a great benefit for mass adoption!

shagorbleed

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

you have said about unlimited transactionsin your website. i want to know how you have certified that? i mean have you already build up your protocol and tested it's speed?
egbliz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

you have said about unlimited transactionsin your website. i want to know how you have certified that? i mean have you already build up your protocol and tested it's speed?

Yes, we already have built some experimental protocols and we achieved 1,000+ t/s per core with a modest CPU (AMD FX 4300).
But theoretically the DAG technology as no transactions/second limits because of its desynchronized and blockchain-less nature, we will update our website to THEORETICALLY UNLIMITED Smiley
shagorbleed

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:44:49 AM

Hey, seems interesting!!
Let us know, if you're interested, we will add it on our 4500+ COMMUNITY DISCORD SERVER where we share new coins.
Would love to add this one. Cheesy

Discord: https://discord.gg/WUmbyWM

Thanks!

i am watching this new type of advertising spam in many threads. please do it in social media advertising platforms.  the thing you are doing is called SPAM 
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:30:03 AM

I think that one of the "crypto-currency" payment relationships will succeed, perhaps. . .
Purchasing real-world goods using "crypto-currency" is early in the year. Because credit cards are more convenient.
It is not used unless there is a function or convenience superior to them.
That is why I feel that it is better to specialize in the trading of the virtual world, which does not exist in reality.
I look forward to future development.
shagorbleed

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:49:47 AM

Yes, we already have built some experimental protocols and we achieved 1,000+ t/s per core with a modest CPU (AMD FX 4300).
But theoretically the DAG technology as no transactions/second limits because of its desynchronized and blockchain-less nature, we will update our website to THEORETICALLY UNLIMITED Smiley

LoL... i guess,  u have found the right described word THEORETICALLY  Grin
by d way, it is great to here that you are using DAG tech. Can you please give us to try MVP or something for taking the test drive?
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

a project that has a very good development. It's no doubt, this project really has a team that is very responsible.
chimaera-
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:10:13 AM

All seems very theoretical ... not much detail in the whitepaper, no website ... maybe a premature ANN?

How does Bolt compare to Nano, IOTA, Constellation and other DAGs?
egbliz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

LoL... i guess,  u have found the right described word THEORETICALLY  Grin
by d way, it is great to here that you are using DAG tech. Can you please give us to try MVP or something for taking the test drive?

Ahah, nothing physical is unlimited I guess!
We will publish a test software of our DAG in 2-3 weeks Wink

a project that has a very good development. It's no doubt, this project really has a team that is very responsible.

I understand that you are skeptical, we're a young friends team with no LinkedIn but being young doesn't necessarily mean being immature or unskilled.
Hope we will impress you!

All seems very theoretical ... not much detail in the whitepaper, no website ... maybe a premature ANN?

How does Bolt compare to Nano, IOTA, Constellation and other DAGs?

Sure we could have waited a bit more, my fault. As I said a technical whitepaper will be published soon!

IOTA protect itself from double-spending with high TPS rate, but for now, needs a coordinator because this rate is too low. When this coordinator will be disabled if the TPS fall suddenly attackers will be able to double-spend.

Double-spending with BOLT cost more to execute than the reward of it, and that at any TPS rate (Example: if an attacker wants to double spend 10 BOLTS, it will cost him at least (but far more if the TPS is high) 10 BOLTS in fees) which make this action useless.

Posting a full comparison with other DAGs is a good idea, looking at it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: