Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, blockchain, technology that does miracles  (Read 1366 times)
Samuel Borges

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

That's a good idea for the usage of Bitcoin now. Actually, we can deny the advantages of Bitcoin. As you know , Bitcoin is still illegal in several countries and even is banned. However, Bitcoin now is not taken taxes, so the governments do not make income from bitcoin. Do it become  to deficit budge ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Benjamin Roberts

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

Ok, that's true know! But, when it will have lasted for a long time, it will make profits for the governments, will it ?
Janet Wright

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

I wonder that, when I trade Bitcoin which has no interference and no contact, who or which will guarantee for my asset ? I think this is a disadvantage of bitcoin that makes Bitcoin not become miracle.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:08:55 AM

Bitcoin, technology that does miracles.
All of us know that Bitcoin is a new technology based on blockchain, but what can be done by Bitcoin? well, first of all, more than hundreds of thousands online shops all over the world accept Bitcoin as a money to buy their products with, secondly, you can transfer as much as money you want without the interference of central banks. this causes many people think of it as a miracle.
You don't need any permission and also no written contract or signature from anybody to own millions of dollars in Bitcoin, this means that you can easily convert millions of dollars to Bitcoin assuming that you know how and easily you can hide all of those money from the records and you would be able to avoid paying some of your taxes without actually doing anything illegal because nobody can prove that you have all of those money if you don't tell them. Bitcoin would give you complete financial freedom, no doubt.
The other point about Bitcoin is that you don't need any Swiss bank to hide your money if you don't want anyone know about how much money you have. you would be able to carry millions of dollars on a piece of paper and no one knows anything about it.

This must be said that many illegal jobs which are crimes in most of the world has become easy to do because of Bitcoin, in fact
This is one of the disadvantages of this electronic currency, another disadvantage is the fact that you or anyone else can do
Money laundering without fearing of the law, you can blackmail and no one can follow your transactions back to you. all of this
Doesn't mean that Bitcoin is bad.
What makes Bitcoin a miracle is that you are your own banker, doesn't make any difference how much you have, if you deposit
A large sum of money in a bank, they start asking many questions that no owner of Bitcoin has to answer them.

nice summary. Yes, there is money being washed through bitcoin, but still much more money is washed through fiat. There are the ways to catch those guys, especially at the ends of each transactions.
BeeRoach

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

In my opinion blockchain is a blessing for us because we finally can avoid being robbed by our goverments with an inflation of fiat money. We finally have some anonymity.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

This must be said that many illegal jobs which are crimes in most of the world has become easy to do because of Bitcoin, in fact
This is one of the disadvantages of this electronic currency, another disadvantage is the fact that you or anyone else can do
Money laundering without fearing of the law, you can blackmail and no one can follow your transactions back to you. all of this

Has it really become easier to launder money because of Bitcoin? I would assume that criminal organizations usually already have highly effective practices in place to launder their money.
Then there's the fact that Bitcoin is in essence a public ledger. Sure, you can somewhat cover up your tracks by using mixers, but one small mistake can lead law enforcement straight to you.

If you're laundering your money with Bitcoin without fearing the law, you're probably going to get caught eventually.

abiola4real

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

In this world, everything that has advantages must surely have it own disadvantages that is one thing for sure. You had mentioned the advantages and disadvantages. Then you also linked the disadvantages to the bank negligence which can not over emphasis. You should also note that in a country that the government is careless about it's citizen, citizens will need to find a way to survive.
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

Unfortunately, millions of people can still be hidden. And then no blockage will not help. And the fact that this is a revolution in the world I think we all know. It just takes time.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

I agree with everything mentioned above about the use and the benefits of Bitcoin and blockchain technologies. Also I want to point out the number of jobs that are created due to this technology. Many people find their way out of unemployment and their earn an income due to this industry.
Yes, and I'd also like to mention here all the bounty programs and airdrops that wouldn't exist without the invention of Bitcoin. So many people even make a life of it.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1539
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

For me, bitcoin is a miracle that changes my life for the better than before. Several years ago many assumed that bitcoin was a fraudulent business, I ignored their assumptions and words because bitcoin made it easy for me to transact quickly and instantly. when in early 2017 I no longer used bitcoin and kept it and at the end of 2017 prices rose sharply and I got 300% of the profit from bitcoin that I had. Bitcoin is a miracle

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

All of us know that Bitcoin is a new technology based on blockchain, but what can be done by Bitcoin? well, first of all, more than hundreds of thousands online shops all over the world accept Bitcoin as a money to buy their products with, secondly, you can transfer as much as money you want without the interference of central banks. this causes many people think of it as a miracle.
You don't need any permission and also no written contract or signature from anybody to own millions of dollars in Bitcoin, this means that you can easily convert millions of dollars to Bitcoin assuming that you know how and easily you can hide all of those money from the records and you would be able to avoid paying some of your taxes without actually doing anything illegal because nobody can prove that you have all of those money if you don't tell them. Bitcoin would give you complete financial freedom, no doubt.
The other point about Bitcoin is that you don't need any Swiss bank to hide your money if you don't want anyone know about how much money you have. you would be able to carry millions of dollars on a piece of paper and no one knows anything about it.

What makes Bitcoin a miracle is that you are your own banker, doesn't make any difference how much you have, if you deposit
A large sum of money in a bank, they start asking many questions that no owner of Bitcoin has to answer them.

Actualy in my own thought bitcoin is a life and future saver and because of this,sometimes we consider its miracles into the group of people who have a dreams to move on,or bring lambo into there life,otherwise we feel struggle now due to consecutive bearish we feel it,but people still believing thats all this chaos will return soon into prosperity  and profitable.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

Bitcoin technology now a days is most successful and the most popular crypto currency of the present times and not only among crypto  currency , bitcoin is very successful among other investment too and the evidence being its millions of investors who are investing a lot in bitcoin and specifically the bitcoin whales, so the bitcoin technology has brought a new revolution to the society and has opened many job opportunities for the millions of people around the world.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Ok, that's true know! But, when it will have lasted for a long time, it will make profits for the governments, will it ?

Well that's make complicated to bank as well as for the government. Because Bitcoin will make a huge impact on both as the private bankers are scaring us like it is not a safe one, trust me guys this is a wonderful technology for our future, where you can earn lot of money if you invest on Bitcoin. Hundreds of peoples started investing in this. Think about it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

I believe that this question is about the same thing. if you say no, it would sound absurd, as if all this technology is a farce. do you think that makes sense? that was the answer to your question.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

Blockchain has already done a miracle in these years and we are writing in one of the product of it's miracle.Sometimes I wonder what more can blockchain offer to us and it suprise us again.We really need to figure out how can we use blockchain in more advanced way so that we can reach out to the people who are in need. Till now blockchain technology had help people to become millionaire or to the companies now I really want all the IT greats to figure out how can we as community can join people from all corners and find their needs.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:54:25 PM

It is a miracle in the way that it makes the money yours in full. No agencies or banks can watch it and control it. You can do whatever you want with it. Travel around the world without declaring it or being taxed, pay whenever you like without having to wait for the bank to process the transaction. It feels great!
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:09:12 PM

Yes, using Bitcoin can give you so many advantages. It is allows us to maintain privacy regarding our finances. Only the parties to contract can see your name. It does not need any credit or debit card or any such details thus minimizing the risk of hacking. We can make cross border transfer to any part of the world, where internet connection is there, with the help of Bitcoin without any legal interference.
topsyze

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

The advent of bitcoin has fostered more illegal businesses
beyasuli

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

That's a good idea for the usage of Bitcoin now. Actually, we can deny the advantages of Bitcoin. As you know , Bitcoin is still illegal in several countries and even is banned. However, Bitcoin now is not taken taxes, so the governments do not make income from bitcoin. Do it become  to deficit budge ?
The magic of bitcoin lies in a system that was never thought of before, where financial transactions did not involve the government or banking. This is amazing, bitcoin breaks the run money theory wherever it can be traced. It turns out that bitcoin can get rid of everything. So, there is a good side but there is also a bad side. The government must be more rational in looking at bitcoin and immediately find ways to get bitcoin users to be taxed, because taxes are a source of state revenue.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

I would not say that Bitcoin is a miracle but an innovation. We are moving forward, everyone is responsible for their money without intermediaries. It is true that when someone wants to send a sum of money by western union we must always explain why. The government controls all our transactions and that allows them to have control of the country. Now with Bitcoin, all this will be history. We can now send any sum to another person without anyone knowing. It is an innovation in the freedom of people. Banks and governments are still trying to block Bitcoin but I think it's too late and that's why they're looking for new rules to get some control over what's going on.
Long live the Bitcoin and long live the Blockchain

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: