Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt Coin API funds transfer  (Read 805 times)
blgussiaas@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:09:52 PM

Hello all:

I have been working on an exchange for nxt coins to bit coins and vice versa.  I have been using the nxt coin api to integrate with sending coins to our account.  As it stands right now to get the nxt coins in the user is required to submit a form informing us they sent us the coins to an account we generate for them.  This of course creates a dummy transaction in a pending state that we can use to poll against the nxt client to see if they in fact sent us any coins or not.  In looking at some of the other exchanges that take nxt coin, with the exception of dgex, it seems all the user has to do is send the coins to the account.  I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on if there is an industry standard way of doing this, if anyone else has created any sort of cryptocurrency exchanges involving nxt I would like to know if there is any one preferred method of depositing the coins into their trding account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:48:01 AM

Hello all:

I have been working on an exchange for nxt coins to bit coins and vice versa.  I have been using the nxt coin api to integrate with sending coins to our account.  As it stands right now to get the nxt coins in the user is required to submit a form informing us they sent us the coins to an account we generate for them.  This of course creates a dummy transaction in a pending state that we can use to poll against the nxt client to see if they in fact sent us any coins or not.  In looking at some of the other exchanges that take nxt coin, with the exception of dgex, it seems all the user has to do is send the coins to the account.  I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on if there is an industry standard way of doing this, if anyone else has created any sort of cryptocurrency exchanges involving nxt I would like to know if there is any one preferred method of depositing the coins into their trding account.

Hi blgussiaas,

Please feel free to contact opticalcarrier here on bitcointalk or wesleyh on irc.freenode.net #nxtalk

They will be able to help you with integrating Nxt to your exchange.
opticalcarrier

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:37:35 PM

if someone can tell me how to access IRC from tor I can hang out there.
blgussiaas@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:55:04 AM

Hello all:

Hi blgussiaas,

Please feel free to contact opticalcarrier here on bitcointalk or wesleyh on irc.freenode.net #nxtalk

They will be able to help you with integrating Nxt to your exchange.

thanks mcjavar
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: