Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:39:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying at the dip  (Read 1048 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:51:59 PM

I want to buy some altcoins due this big dip and strenght my long term position with several coins...

I'm going to strength my position in:

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

What do you think... is there any other altcoin that could be the next surprise after this present dip?

As for me, therr are really lots of good coins around us. We just have to choose the best ones with good platforms. Buying during this dip would be a good opportunity for us to earn early and gain better. We should always know when to buy as a preparation for the market recovery.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

I agree with you, if some coins can give a profit if we buy them when dip and sell them when they get profit.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

I want to buy some altcoins due this big dip and strenght my long term position with several coins...

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

What do you think... is there any other altcoin that could be the next surprise after this present dip?

Investing in cryptos when the exchange rate is low or bottoming out is a good thing to do since it is certain that after the exchange rate has fallen, it will rise again, which is a rule that can never change. In addition to ETH, you can invest in potential altcoins like EOS, XRP, ADA, XLM, TRX as most of these are potential cryptos, promising to boom quickly, predicting the end of 2018.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
duatigasejoli

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:27:53 AM

The are good stable large cap coins. If you are looking for decent profit in long term without putting in much efforts, I would say these coins are good for the portfolio. But if you are looking for big profits like for which cryptos are actually popular, then do try short term trading with medium and low cap provided you understand technical analysis.
That means if we don't understand technical analysis of trading, is it really bad if I do short term trading? What if I only understand a bit of that analysis, Is it okay, or that analysis is the basic, so we can't run into short term trading if we don't know anything about analysis.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

You might want to consider ripple, quite cheap now and with how things goes this can be fire up anytime on December. Inknow a lot have criticised this altcoin but really you might want toconsider its potential while its still cheap.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

The are good stable large cap coins. If you are looking for decent profit in long term without putting in much efforts, I would say these coins are good for the portfolio. But if you are looking for big profits like for which cryptos are actually popular, then do try short term trading with medium and low cap provided you understand technical analysis.
That means if we don't understand technical analysis of trading, is it really bad if I do short term trading? What if I only understand a bit of that analysis, Is it okay, or that analysis is the basic, so we can't run into short term trading if we don't know anything about analysis.

that will be fine for you because as long as you can see the price can move to the higher price, then you can sell your coin to take a profit. I am sure that you will see a good price to sell the coin in the next days or next weeks. but if you want to do short-term trading, then you will need to learn about the analysis so you can know the time for trading and make the profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

Buying at the dip is a smart decision one is able to do because not all crypto investors or even believers have the guts to buy/invest when the market is bleeding due to doubts and fears. Imagine buying bitcoin at 5K$ a couple of weeks ago and sold it at 7K when bitcoin reached that market value; isn't it a good profit already?

muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

ETH is always a good pick to buy at near dead price levels. I am not the biggest fan of EOS, because the developer had so many failed projects in the past. I am also very excited about SENT.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

I am going to purchase some of my favorite coins and am waiting for ETF to be rejected tomorrow so I can re enter bitcoin markets and purchase some coins that will guarantee to drop in price. I am hoping VET drops and NEO so I can buy those for now and also ONT. I will see tomorrow how the market reacts to the news and then will make some decision what to buy next. I want to play the market and also make a bigger portfolio if possible.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
NelsonEmpire

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:05:30 AM

Using this period to accumulate, amazing opportunity
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

Totally agree regarding looking it at as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some project who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents.

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin
You ask why?

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving rewards. How cool is that. Easy, yet not done before.

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents  Smiley
Altcoins are going to STAY and for a reason, buy the dip
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

if for me personally.. I still tended on Eth and Neo, which obviously will produce good results. Also, I think Ltc and Bch also seem to be able to play a good role for the long term, these 4 coins still have a higher chance than other altcoins I guess, but all of it.. is come back to you, decide the choice and don't make the wrong choice, because in crypto of course we have to smarter from what will happen and many predictions about price movements also many other influences.
Piva

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Totally agree regarding looking it at as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some project who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents.

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin
You ask why?

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving rewards. How cool is that. Easy, yet not done before.

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents  Smiley
Altcoins are going to STAY and for a reason, buy the dip

Totally agree regarding Spectrecoin! Great project!
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

There is no bottom or bottom in this market. We think we take it from low, but it can fall even more.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

Outside Neo, TRX, EOS and Ethereum there are over 200 coins that are going to make big move but there are in the dip now.  Some of those coins are wave, stratis, zcash, lisk, Nano, bitcoin Cash, litecoin and so many other.  I also have see bitcoin itself as a coins to buy and make good money in future.
lis_obg

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

I advise to look at spectrecoin and reddcoin.

spectrecoin seems good to by now. Maximum price on 6$ and without team of devs. Now the recruit new devs and price must be much higher then 6$. So it was without the main advantage: stealth staking. Now work on SS will start in the near future and when it be done price can be incredible
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:59:25 PM

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

In addition to the currencies you have mentioned, I suggest you add some more coin as the stellar (XLM) is rising quite fast recently, and ADA, XRP...
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

It's a strategic and opportune time to invest and maximize the current
market situation. Some of us take this time to diversify our investments,
I usually take a large portion investing in the solid currencies but recently
there are plenty of coins out there that are worth getting into. I'm getting
into NEO, ARK and IOTA. They seem to be outpacing other renowned coins
listed on the market except for ETH of course. ETH is a staple investment
with the rise of altcoins in today's market.
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:43:36 PM

I’ve been buying up privacy coins during this dip as that’s where I see the most potential in the future.

Monero - Because it’s king at present and will likely be for a long time
Spectrecoin (xspec) - Because it has huge potential and is massively undervalued for what it already has to offer
Cloak - Because if it’s low supply and have liked it since December 17 for some reason
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

it will be a good wait Wait and the boiler Do not get in the bad thoughts anyway If it turns green You will get a nice profit in the market My friend will always win together

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: