Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying at the dip  (Read 1048 times)
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

I can still recommend you to NEO and NCASH. These coins can be a good investment for several years...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

a little risky altcoins, but in any case a lot of potential upwards,
working teams, good community

ELIX
XSPEC
PRL
LAMDEN

There are always a risk, even in promising altcoins it may cause of loss if in a wrong way. The crypto that you will mention are looks good but some of that I am not familiar. Nowadays a lot of coins would appear in the market, profitable coins and scam or shitcoins. Buying at the dip will give you a profits even in shitcoins but if you in a right timing.

XSPEC or SpectreCoin* is going to be first ever in crypto project to implement Proof-of-Stealth (or Staking anonymously in other words)
Even if the price is low, definitely not a shitcoin in terms of its tech <3
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

I want to buy some altcoins due this big dip and strenght my long term position with several coins...

I'm going to strength my position in:

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

What do you think... is there any other altcoin that could be the next surprise after this present dip?

I'd probably go with ETH as the first and largest part of my portfolio. When Ethereum dips this low you can't possibly go wrong with it's future value. ETH is going to change the way the financial world deals with money. Buying ETH today almost guarantees future returns.

Following ETH i'd go with NEO. Seems to be one of the first and most established POS coins.
shaoyin01

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:54:21 AM

If you have money, it is a good time to buy at the dip. It may not be long before the funds that you invest double. I would buy ETH for 80% of the capitals, and the remaining 20% would invest in EOS.
Vanhelsing17

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:12:25 AM

I want to buy some altcoins due this big dip and strenght my long term position with several coins...

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

What do you think... is there any other altcoin that could be the next surprise after this present dip?

I think I might go for ETH since its cheap by now. but lets see how that currencies work out
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

ICX is another great project with high growth potential again until the ATH.

On the other hand, I would put a little percentage of the portfolio in a few solid low caps, like Utrust, SophiaTx or DeepOnion for example.

Good luck with your investments and I hope we all can celebrate soon.
nikiblinki

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

Do you think that it is dip? Don't you think the market will drop stronger?
icemantaurus

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

Yeah this time would be a great time to invest / buy some altcoins, since the market is still on the dip. Take the advantage this following altcoins.

- Eth
- Neo
- Trx maybe
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Do you think that it is dip? Don't you think the market will drop stronger?

The market will drop because of the over-saturation of fake coins and scam projects. Just make sure you are on the right side of the drop. For starters, take a look at the top 30 coins today on cmc and compare that with the top 30 coins 2 years ago.
You will see that only a dozen coins still exist. So when searching for which altcoins will survive, you already have "inside" information: what made these few ones survive and the rest gone to either oblivion or much lower parts of the table? Only then can you have a better idea about which "new" coins will have the ability to survive the coming years. Those with a solid vision like Eterbase. Those ones are the ones you want to make a bet on.
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

This is usually what you want to do. But low sell high. ETH is pretty cheap so I would definitely invest in that. And I really like NEO. There is alwasy risk involved so make sure you know what you are doing.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Now the most reliable is Ethereum, therefore it is worth strengthening the positions in this crypto currency. But do not rush to do it right now, but wait until the moment when the crypto-currency market starts to grow again.
Don't waste the opportunity mate,  all are in dip and could be a big chance for us to have them in bulk.  Once it rise again,  it surely a huge profit we might get than of buying in the high price. That's right, we don't need to hurry and take time to think and decide.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

If you have money, it is a good time to buy at the dip. It may not be long before the funds that you invest double. I would buy ETH for 80% of the capitals, and the remaining 20% would invest in EOS.
You are right with your ideology but you are missing out the basic principles of investments : diversification. Yes, you must not invest 80% into one single opportunity as in the case of it will fail, the rest of 20% may not help you to overcome your losses to get back your capital and profits. I am not talking just because of ethererum but you must diversify more to ensure that you will have a balanced portfolio.

When Ethereum dips this low you can't possibly go wrong with it's future value. ETH is going to change the way the financial world deals with money. Buying ETH today almost guarantees future returns.
I agree ethereum may bring changes to this world but its unlimited supply makes to think twice before making a big investments with it. It is a premined coin with inflationary features. When whales decide to cash out their ethereum then small investors like to myself may need to bite the dust. If ethereum is a fairly distributed coin with limited supply then no-one could argue against it.

Following ETH i'd go with NEO. Seems to be one of the first and most established POS coins.
I do hear many people are suggesting Neo and I guess it is good enough to be considered for holding up for years but my only concern about it is, it's price levels are more than 2 mBTC whereas I look for coins which are cheaper than 10k satoshi.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

This is high time to buy the dip  Wink From your selection, NEO and EOS are good to buy, there are some other good altcoins available at a really cheap price these days like WAVES, STRAT, SYSCoin, etc.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

If ethereum is a fairly distributed coin with limited supply then no-one could argue against it.

This is wrong in my opinion. Ethereum has many issues that are unrelated
to its initial distribution.

E.g. the size of the Ethereum blockchain. It has already crossed the 1 Terabyte mark
and is growing everyday. This leads to an increased centralization, because it
gets increasingly difficult for average people to download the full blockchain simply
due to the disk space requirements.

And this is just one of many other problems.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

Stellar and Monero is on sale too.
and, perhaps in ETH
I'll put bigger part for ETH than the other coins..
But I don't really trust the Ethereum. I think The Ethereum classic and EOS coin will show a very good growth. Of course, it is necessary to invest in bitcoin, because now the situation with crypto is not clear
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:39:40 PM

Buying in the dip is a good thing to do because of my experience when trading it is buying low sell high. Ideally, invest in the time the cryptos rates hit bottom, but that's hard to do, not everyone can do it. So invest in ETH at a time when the exchange rate is less than $ 300 and hold until the end of 2018.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

If I were you, I woud think very much about ethereum and neo. I think these are the best coins of the crypto after of the bitcoin. In my opinion, investing in ethereum can be better than investing in neo, currently.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

I think ethereum is one of the best token to hold now that cryptocurrency value goes down. I also hold trx since the potential is there.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lti4301

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:36 AM

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

My first choise is ethereum and the others are NEO and EOS....i am holding some waves as well..may be it can make up surprise because it has promised alot in the past but never reached there..so may be thats the time it can boom
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

I think ethereum is one of the best token to hold now that cryptocurrency value goes down. I also hold trx since the potential is there.

Trx and Eth are both good coin to hold for this year and depending upon your target if met can be sold or hold for the next year. We just require a small boom to happen and once Btc Xoom past 8k we should be on our way for the bull run and like last year achieve new heights .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: