Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Populism why do so MPs say it like it's a bad word ..  (Read 121 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

populism..     This is your choice to live   how would you like to live    now lets look at what populism is and why do politicians hate the people ..

The word populism  is the people telling politicians how we should live   and this is why they hate populism..
Now they think that we shouldn't have "populism" because  THEY want us to live the way they thinks we should   in other words they get voted in then we do as they say..
Now they always think they deserve a better life than we do even though we pay them out OUR taxes to work for us Roll Eyes..

BUT no they want to tell us what to do   their way of thinking   no you voted me in and now I tell you how you should live..
SO what would you rather live under POPULISM or vote a leader then you be his bitch dog ?..

Now if you not noticed we have had those rules were we votes someone in as leader then they made themselves rich while everyone else got poor OR worked for nothing just to get by while they get fat and so do their children..

Now to tony blair  just go and die in your big house you stole of the people of the world  YOU rat  you even look like one  Wink..

Tony blair populism  is taking over Cheesy   and you wonder why?  because your terrible at doing your jobs   see your suppose to work for us not yourselves ..
So now we must take over and make sure you do a proper job  BECAUSE way more smarter people than you shower of shit..

populism  is here to stay  YOU will be paid to do a good job if not get out you bum..
you knock on peoples doors for a vote   as a snooty ugly little worms begging for our votes   then you get in power and thinks you own our asses REMEMEBR you was a ugly snooty little worm  knocking on our doors   please sir can i have your vote you little BUMS  NOW FUCK OFF..TWATS.. Cheesy Cheesy

i HATE POLITCIANS SO MUCH   NOTHING BUT LYING BUMS  .. NOW DO YOUR JOBS  YOU BUMS..THERESA MAY FOR 1..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolf_norris

Activity: 21
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Wow, so much anger. Thanks for explaining what populism is. I actually wasn't so familiar with the word before. I'm not sure if politician really hate people. I think that they often don't even know what they want when they run for office. It's like a goal to have a big title on your resume. To get some "power". To makes some "changes". Then when they finally win, they often don't know what to do. They spend so much time just trying to get people to calm down, to do just enough so the people won't complain so much. I'm sure a lot of politicians are happy when their term finally ends.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:01:52 AM

populism..     This is your choice to live   how would you like to live    now lets look at what populism is and why do politicians hate the people ..

The word populism  is the people telling politicians how we should live   and this is why they hate populism..
Now they think that we shouldn't have "populism" because  THEY want us to live the way they thinks we should   in other words they get voted in then we do as they say..
Now they always think they deserve a better life than we do even though we pay them out OUR taxes to work for us Roll Eyes..

BUT no they want to tell us what to do   their way of thinking   no you voted me in and now I tell you how you should live..
SO what would you rather live under POPULISM or vote a leader then you be his bitch dog ?..

Now if you not noticed we have had those rules were we votes someone in as leader then they made themselves rich while everyone else got poor OR worked for nothing just to get by while they get fat and so do their children..

Now to tony blair  just go and die in your big house you stole of the people of the world  YOU rat  you even look like one  Wink..

Tony blair populism  is taking over Cheesy   and you wonder why?  because your terrible at doing your jobs   see your suppose to work for us not yourselves ..
So now we must take over and make sure you do a proper job  BECAUSE way more smarter people than you shower of shit..

populism  is here to stay  YOU will be paid to do a good job if not get out you bum..
you knock on peoples doors for a vote   as a snooty ugly little worms begging for our votes   then you get in power and thinks you own our asses REMEMEBR you was a ugly snooty little worm  knocking on our doors   please sir can i have your vote you little BUMS  NOW FUCK OFF..TWATS.. Cheesy Cheesy

i HATE POLITCIANS SO MUCH   NOTHING BUT LYING BUMS  .. NOW DO YOUR JOBS  YOU BUMS..THERESA MAY FOR 1..

populism has negative and postive outcomes. i wouldnt glorify it.

ArcticCrawler

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

The prevalence of populism can cause a lot of hysteria. Your tone in your post betrays the same. It is okay at times when the people, the masses get their will done. But there are times when the public opinion is wrong and dangerous. I remember a popular philosopher asked that what comes after the orgy? The truth is we do not often know the answer. We always want things to change. But the question is do we really know what we want them to change to? Who would you rather have in positions of power in the place of the politicians you so severely loathe. What will it take to appease the people? This is the question populism mostly doesn't answer.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

Wow, so much anger. Thanks for explaining what populism is. I actually wasn't so familiar with the word before. I'm not sure if politician really hate people. I think that they often don't even know what they want when they run for office. It's like a goal to have a big title on your resume. To get some "power". To makes some "changes". Then when they finally win, they often don't know what to do. They spend so much time just trying to get people to calm down, to do just enough so the people won't complain so much. I'm sure a lot of politicians are happy when their term finally ends.
Michael Heseltine express interest? It would make an attractive companion to the statue of Lenin that stands in the grounds of his house.

Lenin's butcher bill is estimated at around 3.7 million civilians killed. Lenin ordered mass executions of enemies that killed between 100,000 and...

And funny how our statues on our streets are getting taken down because of what?      BUT ok for an elite politician to have his lovely Lenin standing in his garden..i
I bet he worships it ..

Do you know the rules about straight fruit ?   well the rules are YOU make sure they are straight so these lot get paid..
Kinnock's £10 MILLION Pay Off and the EU SECRET BANK ...
christophereverard.co.uk/kinnocks-10-million-pay-off-and-the-eu...
the man in charge of investigating EU fraud is NEIL KINNOCK!!! ... Kinnock’s £10 MILLION Pay Off and the EU SECRET BANK ACCOUNTs..

EU fraud, Kinnock on EU fraud - CAEF
www.caef.org.uk/d64knnck.html
Neil Kinnock admits he cannot stop fraud. ... of covering up criticism that flawed accounting left its £63,000 million budget open to massive fraud.

Corruption costs EU ‘up to €990 billion a year’ – POLITICO
https://www.politico.eu/article/corruption-costs-eu-990-billion...
Corruption costs EU ‘up to €990 billion a ... The figures are much higher than a 2014 estimate by the European Commission of €120 billion. ... EU funding; Fraud

I'm not sure if politician really hate people. < STUPID   they have to live amongst us  BUT they sure don't love us  Wink..
I.E  gettting in power and doing what they said they was going to do ..They lie lie and should fry Cheesy

Wow, so much anger.. Roll Eyes    I voted in a election and i won             NOW they are saying best out of 3 Angry Angry<<WHAT HAPPENED TO DEMOCRACY?..

iT'S DEMOCRATIC  to say if i don't like the outcome we should have another vote Angry Angry..
Lets just say if we don't leave    POLITICIANS will be in so much trouble Wink..  And yes so will the ROYALS  we know it's those lot to  for the land kickbacks off the EU..

PrinceKael

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Populism usually has negative connotations because it succumbs to the tyranny of the majority and spreads with hysteria.

It can be synonymous with demagogy, that is - a leader gaining popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people. Populism is just emotional rabble, frequently featured in authoritarian movements espousing extremist views via conspiracist scapegoating.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: