Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Supports 10,000 votes for Bitcoin  (Read 437 times)
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

I dont really get how your 10,000 vote's in here can affect the price of bitcoin?

If all those 10,000 vote's you will get will invest in bitcoin it will help a lot but if not the voting you want doesnt make any sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farelada33

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:16:17 PM

Hello friends
Given the many complaints of our friends about market prices, panic, disappointment, investment and some negative news, I invite friends to give your 10,000 votes of support here, so Bitcoin will rise again with a pleasant atmosphere for all of us here.
What do you dream of if Bitcoin prices rise towards the end of 2018?
What would you do if Bitcoin prices continued to increase towards the end of 2018?
Yes, you are right
My friend also panicked, They felt confused because the price decreased.
I think with some people who gave input to our forum, maybe it will invite some investors to continue to encourage the spirit to continue to survive and join in investing again.
Personally, if Bitcoin continues to increase towards the end of 2018, I'm very happy, because market prices continue to rise.
I like your discussion, because this is an amazing input.
jcojci

Activity: 707
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:09:46 AM

Hello friends
Given the many complaints of our friends about market prices, panic, disappointment, investment and some negative news, I invite friends to give your 10,000 votes of support here, so Bitcoin will rise again with a pleasant atmosphere for all of us here.
What would you do if Bitcoin prices continued to increase towards the end of 2018?

bitcoin will rise without a vote because I see many people have a big hope with bitcoin and they believe that bitcoin will rise in the right time so it just a matter of time for bitcoin to increase. but it is a good idea to give supports for bitcoin so bitcoin will become stronger than before and people will see that bitcoin can back to increase higher again. I will sell my bitcoin if the price continues to grow more than $20k and I want to save that money for my future.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

Hello friends

bitcoin will rise without a vote because I see many people have a big hope with bitcoin and they believe that bitcoin will rise in the right time so it just a matter of time for bitcoin to increase. but it is a good idea to give supports for bitcoin so bitcoin will become stronger than before and people will see that bitcoin can back to increase higher again. I will sell my bitcoin if the price continues to grow more than $20k and I want to save that money for my future.
Yes, it's true that all have high expectations, they even predict that bitcoin will increase, but that is not enough without voice support that provides support for the future of Bitcoin. Predictions will not be a breakthrough to support Bitcoin prices will increase, because Bitcoin users are not Bitcoin forecasters.

I want all of us to support the development of the Bitcoin journey while inviting all of us so that they will continue to survive to continue to invest without feeling disappointed, because the current price is not so stable, sometimes rising and falling, if the number that supports bitcoin travel more and more will invite some investors to continue to run in the long run.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

Hello friends
everyone here is expecting the same thing, everyone wants bitcoin to rise by the end of 2018.
if that happens of course it will be good news.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:32:28 AM

All of the members in this community I would presume has the same wish for btc to rise up strong and increase it's market value. However, I would have to disagree for now on the subject that needs 10,000 votes for btc to make the idea of btc to move up trend market. I think that this 10,000 votes from the people in this community will have to buy more btc, then it might result to increase the btc market to grow further but for votes alone, I don't think it could make an impact.
hykenz

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

I think will wait until bitcoin prices rise to be profitable and because people will need real value from Crypto.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

I agree with your statement. because more and more supporters of bitcoin will be more positive news, so that it can reduce panic for investors. Let's always support bitcoin, so that we prosper together
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

Who does not want to increase at the end of the year now, everyone even I really expect the market price to move from this downturn, I wait and see the market movements even increase coins, at least with us continue to hold and save without selling as little as for the sake of little will be able to recover the price of bitcoin
Rojer1928

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

in my opinion you need to be patient and follow the news of course there is a belief that prices will grow well, and there are any number of votes or related activities that will bring prices back from their middle values every season experiencing this situation after this condition everything will run smoothly and well with the help of very good news prices can recover in a short time just waiting for what we need and the rest there must be a lot of bitcoin users.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

Vote for what? it's useless. Bitcoin doesn't need a vote or anything. Bitcoin prices will always rise and fall, so bitcoin is still a lot of users there are still many people who depend on bitcoin for their lives.
totktonuzen123

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:11:49 AM

Not if, but the price of bitcoin grows, I dream of a new car, I wanted to do some repairs in the apartment, and just a little better to live.
I would probably start my project, I've long dreamed of a small chain of restaurants. And I would also buy bitcoins. )
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Hello friends

How to vote?
I don't have any dream if bitcoin price rise to the moon, I just hope all of you who dreamed about lambo will get your lambo.  Remember to drive safely if you still have balance in your account after buying lambo, if not just do whatever you want.
belalangtempur007

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

Hello friends

Yes, it's true that all have high expectations, they even predict that bitcoin will increase, but that is not enough without voice support that provides support for the future of Bitcoin. Predictions will not be a breakthrough to support Bitcoin prices will increase, because Bitcoin users are not Bitcoin forecasters.

I want all of us to support the development of the Bitcoin journey while inviting all of us so that they will continue to survive to continue to invest without feeling disappointed, because the current price is not so stable, sometimes rising and falling, if the number that supports bitcoin travel more and more will invite some investors to continue to run in the long run.
I'm not expecting predictions, I'm a Bitcoin user, I'm not a fortune teller who predicts tomorrow there will be an increase in bitcoin, but I need the fact that I don't want nonsense with human predictions.
I agree with your statement with the support of our 10,000 votes in this forum will reduce the impact of negative news from all irresponsible people.
With so many comments giving positive news, it will certainly invite more investors.
I like the idea of ​​entering your opinion.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Whether we vote or not there is nothing anybody can do about the present situation now,because the price can increase and decrease at anytime in point.All we need now is the patience.
amira-808

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

Whether we vote or not there is nothing anybody can do about the present situation now,because the price can increase and decrease at anytime in point.All we need now is the patience.
Yes, that's what you say, everyone has patience but patience has limits.
I think I also agree that making sound support ideas to support Bitcoin. Because with so much of their support, I also feel that there will be no anxiety, with the many voices they give about the development of bitcoin, both the price or the coins they use, of course this also includes providing fluency for everyone who wants to invest.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

How come our vote can change the price of Bitcoin? That is like trying to solve a math problem using philosophical views. Anyways, just wait and hope for the best right now and if possible invest while the price stays low as I think Bitcoin is going to rise soon after the recent correction according to wave's theory. But will it happen during 2018 or start of 2019? Honestly, I don't know.
Mhd-Bobbi (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

Yes, that's what you say, everyone has patience but patience has limits.
I think I also agree that making sound support ideas to support Bitcoin. Because with so much of their support, I also feel that there will be no anxiety, with the many voices they give about the development of bitcoin, both the price or the coins they use, of course this also includes providing fluency for everyone who wants to invest.
Their motivation by giving their input to our discussion here will surely invite more people who will grow enthusiastically.
They increasingly believe that bitcoin will continue to survive, reduce their anxiety and reduce everyone's panic.
kellyscott

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Well, I don’t think that the bitcoin needs our vote. Price dipping and raising of BTC is very normal and it will be stable again when the time will come. Supply and demand will affect the market price. Votes or raising voice won’t have any impact to raise the price.
bond07

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:58:47 PM

Bitcoin is considered to e the king of crypto world. It doesn’t need any vote of the people. Fluctuations are very natural and it will be stable again when the right time arrives. Raising voice or vote won’t have any impact on the price raising.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: