Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:03:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: “ALL IN EOS We are serious” — Bitpie Dialogue EOSBIXIN Founder, Guang Geng  (Read 102 times)
Bitpie Wallet (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 12

Safe&easy multi-blockchain wallet from Bither Team

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

(This article is the 2nd Series of Bitcoin Conversion Series)

As the world’s leading secure multi-chain wallet, Bitpie Wallet is the earliest supporter and participant of EOS Ecology. It is also the only wallet in the world that has experienced the complete Bull and Bear cycle. In the past 5 years, the product developed by Bitcoin Wallet team has never happen any security incident, hundreds of billions digital assets are safely kept for millions of users around the world.
In order to be better in the ecological construction of the EOS community, the Bitpie Wallet has recently conducted in-depth exchanges with different leaders of the EOS community on recent hotspots and various upcoming ecological cooperation, and we will organize some of the content from the exchange into text, which is to help the community and the majority of EOS friends to have a better understanding of the EOS ecology.

● Question 1
Bitpie Wallet: Your “Super Bitcoin” Weibo is one of the most influential Weibo in the China blockchain field, and you are always known as the original evangelist and entrepreneur of Bitcoin. What kind of experience have you been through to gain loyal supporters and participants of the EOS ecosystem?

Guang Geng: In fact, it is a natural transition. In August 2017, I had a late thinking about blockchain — in addition to the digital currency and protecting private assets, can the blockchain go further and let more people know? Can it be applied to the commercial field and reform the value transfer in commercial field? While I ask myself, I read the list of the top 50 blockchain projects again seriously. I believed that EOS is most likely to carry this vision, that is to create a high-performance blockchain base layer to meet the prosperity of the DAPP era.

● Question 2
Bitpie Wallet: Why are you so optimistic about EOS but not any other public chain?

Guang Geng: Very simple, the team relied on BM and successfully create 2 blockchain projects. The commercial blockchain operating system has a clear goal.

● Question 3
Bitpie Wallet: Why is EOSBIXIN’s base located in Thailand? How is the local situation?

Guang Geng: With the opening and formalization of blockchain industry in Thailand, blockchain want to let more Southeast Asians to know and invest. EOS has many supporters in Bangkok, we participated and co-organized 2 EOS meetups, there were around 100 participants, there are BPBPs, investors, DAPP developers.

At the same time, it is said that Bangkok is a paradise for freelancers, with the world’s most intensive app individual developers, large organizations have gone there to engage in incubators. One of the reasons we chose Bangkok is to promote the evolution of these app individual developers from app to DAPP. Another reason is that we also want to develop EOS in Southeast Asia. We will do local market education, talent training, talent mining and so on.

● Question 4
Bitpie Wallet: Will the BPBlock Producers form into a big alliance in the future? Comparing to the powerful alliance in the POW network, which is more dangerous?

Guang Geng: In fact, as far as I know, my friends who run for BPBlock Producers (including us) even don’t have more than 2 million eos in their hands, and now each BPBP’s votes are 10 million. Where do these votes come from? Everyone is replying on the community to work and contribute, whether it is marketing education, governance promotion or the development of the main network, BPs truly gain the recognition of the community, and the community vote. I believe some votes can be voted directly between BPsBP, but it is unlikely to form an alliance, because these votes do not have much effect on the whole situation.

About the problems of large mining machine operators, I don’t want to discuss whether it’s dangerous or not, it is formed in a complete fair market competition, it is understandable. But as an investor, I have to think about whether to continue the POW or try DPOS. No matter central or decentralized thinking, or thinking about future needs, does the blockchain need to improve productivity? My answer is to promote DPOS. In fact, after the 2017 new blockchain project, there are fewer pure POW projects. Most of them have chosen DPOS, not only EOS, but also ADA, ELF, HPB etc. The market is smart and makes choices naturally.

● Question 5
Bitpie Wallet: What is the future medium-to-long-term plan of EOSBIXIN, and what will you focus on?

Guang Geng: The BP is always the first demand, the workload to maintain a BP is much heavier than the work of the Bitcoin mining. The daily work is still very full.

First, there is a regular BP meeting every week, we are the more active BP in the regular meeting, we raise our own views and solutions to the current situation and improvement actively. We have won many recognitions from other excellent abroad BPs.

Second, as the current situation where governance is not so clear, we have arranged special personnel to study and participate in governance, hoping to promote the exploration and regulation of governance. I personally do not agree the participation of the BPs in governance. However, if the BPs do not take the initiative to participate, meanwhile the other governance forces have not yet formed, this will cause more confusion. After the community government forces come up, we as BPs will quit the work of governance.

Third, DAPP’s incubation, we are setting up a fund for discovering and incubate EOS eco-quality projects. This is serious. In addition to funds, we are also providing technical support to various DAPP wallet payment links , we have already worked with several DAPPs.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

About Bitpie Wallet
Born out of Bither, Bitpie Wallet has a team consisted of experts of blockchain technology, IT services, and financial industry.
Based on our profound understanding of blockchain technology and rich experience in Bither operations, Bitpie Wallet strives to provide safe assets management and diversified blockchain application services for worldwide users, allowing them 100 percent control of their assets while enjoying convenient trading and application services.
We attach great importance to safety and have earned a good reputation through our strenuous efforts. It is based on this that the Bitpie Wallet-Bither developed by us was listed among the wallets recommended by bitcoin.org.
The world is stepping up towards blockchain, a world somewhat difficult for us to explore. What we are doing now is trying to build Bitpie Wallet into your key towards this new world.
Find us on

Telegram: t.me/BitpieInternational

Twitter: twitter.com/BitpieWallet
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

What is current development stage of Bitpie Wallet? Do you have announcement thread? I want to visit it.
Bitpie Wallet (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 12

Safe&easy multi-blockchain wallet from Bither Team

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

https://medium.com/me/stories/public or https://bitpie.com/announcement/en/
Chesterjems

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

It is not surprising because Eos is very strong altcoin which is going to the top of the cryptomarket. I am working with Eos and my opinion is quite positive about this.
armack18

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

this one is surprising for me because i have been lookin after this for a long time and its trends are amazing, indexes are much higher than they were predicted by experts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: