Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 09:20:26 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️🚀🚀[ANN] PlaceToRent: NextGen AI-Based Rental 🏠 Ecosystem 🚀🚀⚡️ ANN #02  (Read 303 times)
ptrtofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

Our goal is to bring significant value to the rental industry and offer to all rental market participants a fair, secure and less costly experience
 within the rental process by removing the existing inefficiencies, and providing transparent and efficient transactions while eliminating
the need for third-party oversight.

cabsahia

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

excellent:)

good to see the project back on the board

is today the 1st day of the sale? just saw the timer on the website flip

ptrtofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:49:38 PM

yes, we are back - with vengeance!

thank you for your continued support

please see our complete token sale schedule here:

June 4, 2018 13:00 UTC – August 15, 2018 6:59 UTC

1 ETH = 500 PTRT + 40% Bonus

August 15, 2018 7:00 UTC – August 29, 2018 6:59 UTC

1 ETH = 500 PTRT + 35% Bonus

August 29, 2018 7:00 UTC – September 12, 2018 6:59 UTC

1 ETH = 500 PTRT + 25% Bonus

September 12, 2018 07:00 UTC – September 26, 2018 6:59 UTC

1 ETH = 500 PTRT + 15% Bonus

Vasiliskeyes

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

nice! good to see you back

I was really interested by the social credit concept mentioned in your last article on the medium blog - very interesting. Did you know they are implementing something like that in China and Europe, but on much grander (governmental) scale? seems like this concept may have a huge implementation across the globe at some point in the future

glad you see the need for it already

ptrtofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

I was really interested by the social credit concept mentioned in your last article on the medium blog - very interesting. Did you know they are implementing something like that in China and Europe, but on much grander (governmental) scale? seems like this concept may have a huge implementation across the globe at some point in the future

Thank you for your support!

to answer your question - we at PlaceToRent will strive to engineer responsible social behavior of our users on the platform with AI and data. For this purpose, our user performance/reputation rating system will become an official recognition of all the data on the PlaceToRent users collected and circulating and will impact them in a multitude of ways. Anything that influences our users points will be backed by official documents and immutable transactions recorded on the blockchain.

How the users negotiate their social conduct on the platform will be directly proportionate to their performance/reputation scores that will reflect not only on their chances to access certain services and privileges, but on the social contracts we embark on with the whole ecosystem at large.

PLACETORENT
cabsahia

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

to answer your question - we at PlaceToRent will strive to engineer responsible social behavior of our users on the platform with AI and data. For this purpose, our user performance/reputation rating system will become an official recognition of all the data on the PlaceToRent users collected and circulating and will impact them in a multitude of ways. Anything that influences our users points will be backed by official documents and immutable transactions recorded on the blockchain.

How the users negotiate their social conduct on the platform will be directly proportionate to their performance/reputation scores that will reflect not only on their chances to access certain services and privileges, but on the social contracts we embark on with the whole ecosystem at large.

PLACETORENT

Awesome

Startup sector is innovating at an unprecedented rate nowadays

Cudos to you and good luck

good luck they will need

the cryptomarket is in shambles

chasing Ether;)

micolinat

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:22:49 PM

PLACETORENT
Muy contenta de volver a tenerlos en bitcointalk.
Me parece espectacular que PTRT aplique lo de la evaluación de desempeño en sus usuarios, ya que ellos tendrán el conocimiento que su comportamiento será avaluado y mostrado en sus perfiles; esta gran idea hará que estas personas arreglen sus diferencias con tratos amistosos y que adecuen sus conductas, ya que serán pieza clave en futuras transacciones.
kaptenkun92

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

I believe this project will be successful. Place to rent is always needed by people around the world. By having this project, it can be a new step to the future. Having a blockchain and AI together? This is great!
ptrtofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

I believe this project will be successful. Place to rent is always needed by people around the world. By having this project, it can be a new step to the future. Having a blockchain and AI together? This is great!

Thank you for your support. We see AI as a beacon for success. We will use machine learning to give our platform users the best advice possible. For example, we will implement bio-inspired computation and Swarm Intelligence to predict accurate rental rates in different geographical locations.We will also strive to expand the number of alternatives for the underserved rental market, especially younger renters who have no credit or work history, by utilizing hybrid forecasting. Our revolutionary algorithms powered by Artificial Intelligence will allow landlords to assess creditworthiness outside conventional credit checks and work verifications and will help a vibrant and stable demographic qualify for a rental opportunity.

PlaceToRent
cabsahia

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Thank you for your support. We see AI as a beacon for success. We will use machine learning to give our platform users the best advice possible. For example, we will implement bio-inspired computation and Swarm Intelligence to predict accurate rental rates in different geographical locations.We will also strive to expand the number of alternatives for the underserved rental market, especially younger renters who have no credit or work history, by utilizing hybrid forecasting. Our revolutionary algorithms powered by Artificial Intelligence will allow landlords to assess creditworthiness outside conventional credit checks and work verifications and will help a vibrant and stable demographic qualify for a rental opportunity.

PlaceToRent

betting on AI is undoubtedly a no-brainer.  However, blockchain in it current state needs scalability issues resolved, speed is a major factor when millions of transactions are inolved

T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

PlaceToRent is the first cryptographic platform for real estate rental, allowing the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to help households with an invisible loan. Good luck, guys!!!!!
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:27:54 PM

PlaceToRent is the first cryptographic platform for real estate rental, allowing the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to help households with an invisible loan. Good luck, guys!!!!!
A good long-term plan is presented. I like how the website is designed and I like the idea. There is also a team, but I would like to know about successful projects, maybe you should add information about it.
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

welcome back to this turbulent crypto world
Your project is one of the most memorable because this is an innovation in a real estate project, because with a capital that is not too large, can join your project, which in fact, real estate projects always need large capital to join
T85083598

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

The right vision for implementing technologies to create a platform that allows consumers to use an extensive set of properties. Good luck !!!!!
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

So original project. How strange it is that very few people pay attention to it. You should think about advertising.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

Looking for a rent place sometimes became a pain, to get what fit for our need.
I think with the help of PlaceToRent, we could get what we need faster and easier, with the implementation of AI on it's system.
desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

I think I'll wait and watch Advent. I will also wait for the bounty. thank your team in advance Cheesy
5dbhd1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Good luck to the team. i like the project
xoitx

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

This project just keeps evolving and changing according to the times. The initial stages are crucial and the team must be sure to choose the right path for progress. The project has now announced switching to hashgraph instead of blockchain. Great going!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: