Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: we are very close to the end of the dumps (aka bottoms)  (Read 151 times)
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:00:30 AM

not because i think dumps are over, they are still going on. but i say this because now after about 8 months people have finally accepted the fact that the altcoins are getting dumped.

so far, for instance a month ago, if you asked them "is this the bottom" then they would have said yes, and expected the price to rise up soon to the moon,... then they got dumped on while bag holding.
but now that they have accepted the inevitable the dumps can go on more smoothly and we can reach the bottoms so much faster because bag holders are letting go of their bags now.

and we all know that in order to rise back up price needs to hit the bottom first.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

However, I think the end of the bear market may require most of the ALT to die.
At the moment, most tokens are headed toward ZERO, so I think the bear market will end soon.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

not because i think dumps are over, they are still going on. but i say this because now after about 8 months people have finally accepted the fact that the altcoins are getting dumped.

so far, for instance a month ago, if you asked them "is this the bottom" then they would have said yes, and expected the price to rise up soon to the moon,... then they got dumped on while bag holding.
but now that they have accepted the inevitable the dumps can go on more smoothly and we can reach the bottoms so much faster because bag holders are letting go of their bags now.

and we all know that in order to rise back up price needs to hit the bottom first.
So now people think so, they operate with current indicators and do not know when the bottom of the coin and how much the price can fall the next day. But the fact that everything in this market is unstable and a lot of speculative actions were understood by everyone.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:10:14 AM

In my analysis we've already hit the bottom though I'm not really a technical person in charts but that's my opinion regarding the alt market.

I agree with it that before the awaited rise for the alts, everything as in every has to go down first. But not all of them can survive this, the remaining ones can be the very alts that can survive throughout the bear.

I'll be watchful as usual since there's no confidence seen through the entire time.
dxl0536

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

If many people believe the bear market will be end. That's impossible. The market will be up and down under this price levels.Maybe one or two months. when people think the token dont earn money and our despite on the market. That's will be rise again.
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

At the moment, most tokens are headed toward ZERO, so I think the bear market will end soon.

i completely agree.
as i said, the dumps are still ongoing. prices need to go down but now they are going down much easier than before because bag holding is not as serious an issue as before. many of these useless tokens are headed to the graveyard because that is where they belong.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

I hope that it is true information because I think a lot of people here have lost amount of money and this stagnancy is not so convincing at all here.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

I also believe the same. I think $6k is the lowest and once it goes above $6.5k it will continue to rise again. Just like the past few months.

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

i completely agree.
as i said, the dumps are still ongoing. prices need to go down but now they are going down much easier than before because bag holding is not as serious an issue as before. many of these useless tokens are headed to the graveyard because that is where they belong.

Especially all those token that have no real use case, whitepaper projects that collected money and never got developed to that stage highlighted in their whitepapers. Coins are only used for speculation and have no intrinsic value or use case.

chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

Lows are lower than we expected. Personally, I don't see a lot of room to go down for many alts, but you'll never know, this is an uncharted territory.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

Yes, we are in the All time Low position. We just pray that this will end soon. And of course we have the opportunity to add coins when the price of coins is cheap.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:08:46 AM

i completely agree.

And then what? Another shitcoins will appear and give some traffles to the market as so they can use it for some market scams?
These people whose working behind the scenes is the only one getting some profits just for releasing and introducing ICOs in the community or even in the world.
I guess there should be atleast some memorandum of agreement for the companies that wants to launch some ICOs, it's just a sad thing the most of these alts are going to be treated as garbage as they reach 0 value.

Yes, we are in the All time Low position. We just pray that this will end soon. And of course we have the opportunity to add coins when the price of coins is cheap.

And that's what I'm saying, if the markets keeps on dumping there would be more shitcoins to be introduced in the near future and more ICO Scams will be on this community again.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:46:09 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 12:24:13 PM by LbtalkL

i completely agree.

And then what? Another shitcoins will appear and give some traffles to the market as so they can use it for some market scams?
These people whose working behind the scenes is the only one getting some profits just for releasing and introducing ICOs in the community or even in the world.
I guess there should be atleast some memorandum of agreement for the companies that wants to launch some ICOs, it's just a sad thing the most of these alts are going to be treated as garbage as they reach 0 value.

And that's what I'm saying, if the markets keeps on dumping there would be more shitcoins to be introduced in the near future and more ICO Scams will be on this community again.
I think we can't stop this new ICO are born everyday the only thing we can do as an individual is to avoid scam ico's.

Back to the topic some people predicted it will reach $5k and then $3.2k I hope not. There's no one really knows what will happen in the future but
I believe it will recover soon.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

Well, cryptocurrency is often unpredictable. It could be not the end and still dropping later. I believe many of us want to see crypto rise.
The sure thing is, when there is a spiking or falling market, there will be correction market after that.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

I think only 80% of altcoin will die, this market will officially enter the new change and people will invest in the top coin to be able to make a good profit. Personally I'm sure the bear market will soon end and people will get the best price if there is ETF involvement.
Herbert2020 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

I hope that it is true information because I think a lot of people here have lost amount of money and this stagnancy is not so convincing at all here.
this is not information to be true or false! this is speculation...

I also believe the same. I think $6k is the lowest and once it goes above $6.5k it will continue to rise again. Just like the past few months.
this is altcoin board not bitcoin...

Lows are lower than we expected. Personally, I don't see a lot of room to go down for many alts, but you'll never know, this is an uncharted territory.
this isn't really uncharted territory though. it is the same thing that always happens. altcoins get hyped and pumped a lot then they crash back down to their pre-pump values. it is how the market works.

i completely agree.

more shitcoins and more ICOs will be created regardless of the dumps. it is open source and easy to create some useless shitcoin and get a lot of money from idiots so why not?

and i disagree with saying it is only people behind the scenes are making profit because i and lots of other traders are also making profit. you just have to accept the fact that pump and dumps are the controlling factor in this market and learn how to make profit from them and not end up bag holding for long time.

I think only 80% of altcoin will die, this market will officially enter the new change and people will invest in the top coin to be able to make a good profit. Personally I'm sure the bear market will soon end and people will get the best price if there is ETF involvement.

unfortunately the percentage is a lot lower than that. because there will always be some shitty exchange like Yobit that keeps these coins listed and pumps them at some point keeping them alive.
and as long as "top coins" are the coins with biggest market  cap, nothing will change. we need to redefine "top coins" as coins with actual usage in real world that are actually solving something not a coin that has  a huge supply hence a huge fake market cap.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

You have the point with psychology of traders and investors who had been once overhyped about growth of the whole market (doesn't it remind us of a dot com bubble?), and then saw their bags touching new bottoms for 8 months. We can now expect more short term trading opportunities.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

When Bitcoin finds its bottom value then the alternative asset market will likely plateau as well before an uptrend begins (with some lag added)

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

All i can say is that we cannot predict the future but selling niw at the ultimate lows is not a wise thing to do, just keep holding no need to sell in massive loss, we know crypto markets are highly volatile and we can see reversal and fomo anytime in the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:49:09 PM

How sure are you that we are very close to the dump bottom? I think that we might see another major dump should in case bitcoin ETF didn't scale through and gets approve, For me no one actually knows the market outcome, let's watch and see how things will unfold
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: