Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the SEC will approve CBOE's Bitcoin ETF?  (Read 414 times)
TerawattLED (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

If the SEC approves do you think it will have a global impact on other financial regulators? Will this possibly pave the way for an explosion in bitcoin value? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:31:08 AM

I think they will not, SEC has disapproved Bitcoin ETF application many times and they will do that. Of course Bitcoin price will increase if the ETF approved but this will turn BTC into a digital asset but not a digital currency as Satoshi Nakamoto's purpose when creating it.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

Right now, I don't really think SEC is going to approve any ETF proposal in the future. There is still manipulation existing in the market and SEC wants a ETF proposal that doesn't get affected by such moves in the market. Moreover, the idea of ETF is very different than what it has been known to us since Bitcoin's introduction. A lot of the crypto enthusiasts also don't want ETF to get approved because of that.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

Yeah there is high chance for approval but we have to wait and see if it gets approves in september or they will delay it for couple of more months before approval, the thing is sooner or later it will get approved and long term holders will be meeting in moon with their expensive btc :p

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:08:48 PM

My bet is they delay it again until Q1 2019. Either way, there will be a bull run for the September 30th decision.

markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:12:26 PM

No, it won’t have any global impact on other financial regulators. Bitcoin ETF application has been disapproved many times by the SEC. If the ETF gets approval then the price of Bitcoin will increase and this will turn the Btc into a digital asset rather than digital currency as it was Satoshi Natamoto’s purpose while it was being created.
rileyhill

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

No, it will not have a global impact on the other financial regulators. SEC disapproved the bitcoin ETF application many times. The price of the bitcoin will increase when the ETF will get approval and after this bitcoin will turn into digital asset not digital currency. It was the purpose of Satoshi Natamoto’s while creating.
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

No, there will be no global impact on the financial regulators. Bitcoin application has been disapproved so many times by SEC. After getting the approval from SEC the price of the bitcoin will increase. And at that time bitcoin will turn into the digital asset rather than digital currency which was the purpose of Satoshi Natamoto while creating this.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

If everything goes smoothly we will have a big rally. In these dates is very much preparing. BUT if this does not happen we will see new lows
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

Can no one predict the SEC's acceptance of CBOE's Bitcoin ETF? The only thing that could be done at the moment is to wait for the SEC's decision, which will have a huge impact on the exchange rate of the entire cryptocurrency market by the end of 2018. And I very much hope the SEC will Accept the establishment of Bitcoin ETF.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

to be honest I am not too sure they will approve it, some evidence about that is, the event which was postponed to September, which was supposed to be completed in August, actually retreated until September, some reasons SEC resigned the decision that the ETF was a re review. this because so many bad things in crypto that was become an issue , kind money laundry etc
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

If the SEC approves do you think it will have a global impact on other financial regulators? Will this possibly pave the way for an explosion in bitcoin value? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!
It will but i still doubt about that. There was a little chance for bitcoin ETF to be approved by SEC. It will not give a lot of impact to the bitcoin price. You can see that how the futures contract of bitcoin works and then it will give you a lot of clue about what has already happened with the market. There was a lot of manipulation.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

There is no certainty as to what side of the coin this decision will fall and a lot of people tend to think the Bitcoin ETF decision will be a positive one, however I believe one has to be ready for the impact of both the negative and positive results.
A positive result will most likely be followed with a bull run of the highest magnitude this year, while the negative results may lead to a more terrible crash of the market.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:41:13 PM

Why is the so called SEC approval always being postponed whenever the time for the decision comes. Sometimes I see it as possible market manipulation. They have actually successes in dictating the market structure for traders and we have to play to their hands.
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

I think that the whole movement around bitcoin for the last half year-year has a purely manipulative component. Therefore, everything will go according to the scenario that is played before us.
Dancing, clapping and watching  Roll Eyes
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

It’s dangerous to use a crystal ball anywhere near the cryptocurrency market of BTC ETF decision, but it seems likely that Asian investment, grudging Silicon Valley acceptance, and the emergence of big institutional investors will lead Bitcoin and its alternative coin horde out of this bear market. Once the bear is back in the den, moreover, it’s possible that the December highs will return. There was nothing structurally wrong, after all, with December’s prices – it was just that they appeared too quickly. In the next big bull run, December’s highs might be viewed as a starting platform of sorts for even bigger – but more sustainable – gains and bitcoin ETF approval will be for sure bull market starter
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:02:31 AM

Bitcoin ETF was delayed by SEC from august to september and this mean SEC take seriuosly to give decision will be approved or denied. They dont want to give wrong decision.  Some country regulated Bitcoin and many big company accepted Bitcoin for payment so i think SEC will approved it.

tranmegan93

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:38:08 AM

I think it will not affect the virtual money market
sidneycrypto6

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

as far i know bitcoin has already applied for it many times and unfortunately they didn't approve it so I think they will do the same again but we shouldn't be worried about this cause it will not going to effect the bitcoin price or the market situation
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

It is very wide subject.i think SEC will not approve ETF now or even not in September
Most people who knows about USA procedure are it may happen in feb 2019
SEC didn't reject last CBOE proposal but gave more time to review.It was positive message
from SEC in fact

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print