Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the SEC will approve CBOE's Bitcoin ETF?  (Read 409 times)
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

I don't think they will but nothing can be ensure cause the processing is still going, but I think it is better not to approve it cause with the ETF approval the total concept of the bitcoin will change and it can cause a problem for the investors
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:00:07 PM

if sec approve the cboes bitcoin ETF it will be very good sign for its. it will be more secure and trusted . it will be make more profit and people are increasing investment here. its future are more bright.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

If the SEC approves do you think it will have a global impact on other financial regulators? Will this possibly pave the way for an explosion in bitcoin value? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!
Let's be hopeful that SEC will approved the bitcoin ETF. September will be the moment of truth for bitcoin and surely no matter what the SEC decision it will have a big impact on the price. Hoping it will be positive and if that happens all alt coins will have a massive pump of price along side with bitcoin.
bitcoindigger71

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

i think it is very good sign for cboes bitcoin. if sec are approval the cobes bitcoin ETF it will be make more security and people increasing their trust. it is more reliable than before that's why people are increasing their investment.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

Getting an approval from SEC is a tricky thing. So if the CBOE ETF get approved bitcoin will rally to a new all time high but if the ETF is rejected we might see a dump the probability of which is higher considering how earlier approval decisions has gone.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:27:52 PM

Sec has been harsh to bitcoin since the start of its campaign for being a global digital currency but until now there are still many users of bitcoin as a method of payment or as a digital currency. There's no guarantee that the sec will approve the bitcoins etf, I think it won't even have a major effect on bitcoin's price and volatility.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

If sec approve the COBEs bitcoin ETF it is very potential and probable than before. it will make more trust and reliable. people increasing their trust about it and they also interest to increasing their investment. it is very good sign for it.
voltagecrypto

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

If SEC approve bitcoin then the value of bitcoin will definitely increase. But, I think if that happens people will then afraid to invest on bitcoin and ultimately it will be a useless crypto as no one will have the courage to buy it.
Pamplelune

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

If the SEC approves do you think it will have a global impact on other financial regulators? Will this possibly pave the way for an explosion in bitcoin value? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!
For me all this looks like a huge spectacle.
Crypto is so "decentralized" and so "independent" vs SEC which is so "strict" and so "conservative"...
Imo, some big whales are still buying on the dips, and when this big purchase is completed, we will hear positive news from SEC and see BTC on 20k!

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

There are some results given today by SEC but its not CBOE and the big one that we are waiting for.

Check their page.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

If SEC will approve so I think BTC will rapidly rise back to more than $10k in just a short time and it'll reach to new ATH price before the end of this year for sure Smiley. But for now we still have to wait the decision from SEC about this case and so many predictions about SEC decision out there both good and bad predictions and so many guys became panic seller just because they read the bad predictions. LOL.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sikonamixx
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

everybody unfortunately is talkingabout the so called ETF and its impacts on
bitcoin price while there is bakkt project in few coming months which in my opinion
will have greater effects on bitcoin price
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:23:23 PM

The approval will not be done, rather i perceive that it might be postponed till another year. If they do not approve it, the price of bitcoin will still skyrocket. I will just cross my hands and watch as things unfold.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:38:08 PM

Likely will postpone until the last moment, and then will accept.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

The price of the bitcoin will increase when the ETF will get approval and after this bitcoin will turn into digital asset not digital currency  Cool
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

I think SEC will approve EFT in future because btc took many step to approve it. I think btc will set eft such a way that Sec will definitely approve it. It’s just a matter of time.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

As I think it is not, it is hard for the SEC to accept the BTC, because BTC is quite risky and difficult to manage, they are too complicated and if only a little careless we can lose BTC by hackers.
NikNight

Activity: 552
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

If the SEC does not approve the ETF, then nothing terrible will happen. There are investors who want to legalize the crypto market, go to CBOE and NYSE, they are not happy with trading on other exchanges, that's all. But the development of crypto will not stop. There are other regions where technology is developing and introducing.
kingofhell9008

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

I think if SEC accept CBOE's Bitcoin ETF then there will be an impact on global economic regulation. And this effect will come in the price of Bitcoin too and it is entirely my own opinion.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

I think if SEC accept CBOE's Bitcoin ETF then there will be an impact on global economic regulation. And this effect will come in the price of Bitcoin too and it is entirely my own opinion.

Any update about the decision of SEC today?
I’m very confident that they will approved ETF but I can’t control myself from thinking negative things. We badly need this so the market will start to grow again. Let’s all hope for the best today and keep your eyes on the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: