Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:55:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC market manipulators have lost market participants!  (Read 336 times)
pokerap

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:22:12 AM

The dumb ass bitches that have destroyed this market have lost many market participants: People sold and got out because of the manipulation!
If my Top 10 Alt does my go up with the BTC price I am out also.
BTC is going up today and my Alt is not recovering as well as it should:
The bitches that did this can stick this market in their ass!

Crash has changed many market fundamentals, and one of them is the way of community transactions. Everyone wants to make a profit, and unfortunately the market will never provide at the same time. So maybe we should start thinking like those who have the ability to manipulate the market.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:37:20 AM

The dumb ass bitches that have destroyed this market have lost many market participants: People sold and got out because of the manipulation!

Yes, I think pumps and dumps are very fast, which is not even going to last in a few weeks. Markets need momentum and new communities to produce the next big cycle, which at present may not be available at all. So maybe we have to wait even longer.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:47:13 AM

The very popular fault that every one easily occured is used his hard-earned money to invest in Crypto. It's so bad. And also remember that do not put all of your eggs in one bag. I'm so sorry with the experience that you had, but if you know your own fault, you'll be successful the next time.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

There are many ways to benefit from this industry, but unfortunately there are not many that are making the profits that we expect. And if we don't come out, we start considering short-term trading. I think this is crypto evolution today, and maybe not everyone feels comfortable with the current situation.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:27:09 AM

I think a situation like this does not happen only this year, even though on a scale it will not be as big as this time.
But this is a normal cycle, when a very large increase is paid with a great crash.
 It might take several years to restore market volatility, but I think crypto is indeed a long-term game.
And the more weak hands come out, the faster the market will recover.
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

It looks like you are buying around the peak of prices, and like many others, your portfolio may be reduced by more than half. But I think those who come out are those who really suffer losses. And if you are already on the right coin, it might be just patience that will return your investment to the target you expect.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

I think the biggest mistake is for those who expect instant profits, and enter with money that should not be invested. To be honest, panic is happening very quickly, and it's not good for the characters of this industry. And whales today are more comfortable manipulating, because we have been carried away by their games.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

Perhaps our biggest problem right now is that not many new communities enter. Crypto looks terrible at this time, and even some people come out voluntarily. But of course this is part of the game, and only needs a reason to make the market explode again. And for those of us who are patient enough, maybe we will be lucky to be involved in the next big wave.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

Perhaps our biggest problem right now is that not many new communities enter. Crypto looks terrible at this time, and even some people come out voluntarily. But of course this is part of the game, and only needs a reason to make the market explode again. And for those of us who are patient enough, maybe we will be lucky to be involved in the next big wave.

It's true that the current market conditions are sad, but a little smile, many investors are letting their coins be trapped, because they believe there will be a big explosion later.
They will come back a few months and make Crypto a little sway and a shocking value.

KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

This entire market is being controlled and pushed around by the whales.  There is going to be a ton of collateral damage.  Once they start pushing things back up there will be an entire new generation of noobs to get reamed. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: