Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

The market right now is very sensitive.
Also the SEC just rejected 2 bitcoin ETFs from FraniteShares, which brought the total number of rejected ETFs to 9. This is just sad.
We right now really need some good news that could bring bitcoin and all crypto market back to life again.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pahomovat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

The prices are very volatile currently, you may hold the investments for some time. It should improve in some months.
Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:53:13 AM

The prices are very volatile currently, you may hold the investments for some time. It should improve in some months.

yes, we should keep bitcoin for a few months until the price has recovered, because I'm sure crypto will rise soon ..
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Well the present price most of crypto is not good, its too low and its not ideal to sell your crypto coins right now, instead buy more now while they are still at low cost. Hodl them for a years or months and sell it if you can earn profit.

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

responding to the current market situation there is no need to worry or panic too much. we know that almost all of them are going down. BTC is in the price range of $ 6400 and followed by ETH which also dropped in the range of $ 270. that's a natural thing in crypto. keep calm and be patient is a good thing to do right now. endure this situation. as a test that must be completed.
blacknight789

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

I think the present situation of crypto is stable. Although we saw some coin price are slight down but bit coin recover this market. Bitcoin and some alt coin perform well so I can say crypto is in good position.
Courtney78Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

The cryptocurrency market is still functioning normally. The coin is relatively stable as BTC, ETH, NEO. However, I'm not sure if this situation will last until 2019. That's in anticipation.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

We had to admit that the present situation of crypto are really not good because  all cryptos in the market are falling.Let us all hope that it will recover soon so that all of us specially the crypto holders will not disappointed about our investments.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

I think there is no reason to be worried, since the downturn in the price moves upwards to the next level. As the market of cryptocurrency is like the stock market, so the wait hogh rate can be seen in the next stage of the downturn.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Yes, before we enter this world, I know that most of us already know that the market is not stable and there is a chances of up and down, so we all know the risk when we enter this crypto world. So while the market is down then this is a chance for us to buy more bitcoin.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

People should finally learn that while investin you should be thinking about holding your investment for at least a year, especially when the market situation looks like this.
diana_sergeevna

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

I think this is quite normal phenomenon. People have invested their money-that's what's worrying about.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

We had to admit that the present situation of crypto are really not good because  all cryptos in the market are falling.Let us all hope that it will recover soon so that all of us specially the crypto holders will not disappointed about our investments.

Well not exactly falling in the sense that it can cause panic. Several etfs have been rejected today and i expected the price to go close to 6k but iy didn't. It actually was steady at 6.5 to 6.7k.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

In my opinion i think the present situation of crypto are really not good because  all cryptos in the market are falling. And it's bad news for investors because bitcoin, ETH, LTC, XMT drops . we should keep bitcoin for a few months until the price has recovered, because I'm sure crypto will rise soon .
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.

Everyone dump because they want to cut loses, it is very normal that crypto drop side by side, but for their own reasons they dump, they are not greedy, they are just afraid off, because they saw no progress in the market and only a downtrend.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:34:55 PM

I think this is a bad condition if we will force it to sell, crypto prices are now mostly down. I hope you never regret like me, because I have sold coins that really have potential. Patience is the right step to deal with current crypto conditions.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

Looking at the present condition of cryptocurrency, there is no progress seems to be done by bitcoin or ethereum. Although, ethereum is still satisfactory and stronger than bitcoin i.e, price reduced to 1/3 of the top price but bitcoin is at very downstage i.e, reduced to 1/4 of its top price and still no profitable fluctuations are being seemed by bitcoin neither by ethereum.
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Crypto in the present moment is very bad. The current crypto market is a fully bearish market. We can saw very strong down-trend. So don't sell your tokens at this market condition. A lot of crypto workers are leaving from the crypto because they are afraid of the current market condition. My opinion is, this is a very normal situation in the crypto world. So be patient.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

hello guy!
The continuous decline in the price of coins makes some people hesitant in determining their investment steps, they should believe in themselves and make their own decisions. as it happened to me personally, even though the advice I received in the past few months was holding a coin for a long time, I didn't do it, I chose to sell some of the assets I had to cut my losses and re-invest in some legitimate ICO projects, and that can cover the losses I experienced.
catchandeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

Crypto in the present moment is very bad. The current crypto market is a fully bearish market. We can saw very strong down-trend. So don't sell your tokens at this market condition. A lot of crypto workers are leaving from the crypto because they are afraid of the current market condition. My opinion is, this is a very normal situation in the crypto world. So be patient.

Wrong. Crypto prices is low now so people can invest much more and have an extra income, is that bad? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: