Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto in the present moment?  (Read 3979 times)
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:43:11 AM

In the present moment is nod good for the crypto. The present is very very bad. On a day by day, the crypto market goes down. At this time BTC/ETH and other all coins go down strongly. Now the BTC price is $6,465.03 and ETH price is $ 288. But December in 2017 BTC price rise 20000$. But at this time it price drop very lower. Actually, 2018 year os very very bad year for the crypto. I think this, market conditions will continue end of this year. I believe the market will recover in 2019.
Well i do believe that market will going to recover in late 2018 because this is the peak season for cryptocurrency just like the other year that happen to bitcoin where it reached to almost 20K USD as the peak market price for bitcoin. Who knows that it will going to happen again and will be surprised?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinuka Sampath

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

So people tell crypto present moment is very bad.so my opinion about crypto it is very good.and this is only beginning of the crypto.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

I think that by the end of the year the market will equalize is actually a convenient time to buy bitcoin, many panics but do not see the situation as a whole that you can buy bitcoin well
Benjamin353White

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Signs of the cryptocurrency market like the cloud. Altcoin is showing negative signal as it is still down. Bitcoin is more stable. It is possible that the initial predictions are subjective.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

Indeed the panic of each trader has a bad impact on the market situation later because of the frequent occurrence of market turmoil it is likely that they only want to avoid large losses without thinking of other traders who are trying to hold assets in a relatively long period.That's where the main factors of exchange rates still often experience a significant decline.
It will always have a negative impact on the market. its hard to get the point across of how negatively panic selling affects us
RisingSun25

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:59:04 AM

At present the condition of crypto is very poor, the most renound bitcoin as  well as Alt coins are in the dip and the shocking news is still there is no improvement at all.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Yes. Im also thing the same way like yours. When it comes to crypto, i think we have to be patient and trusted our instinc. Before entering the market, just make sure that you're ready enough to face all the volatility in crypto market.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

Cryptocurrencies are in crisis once again and my portfolio has been cut half of its market value from the past months. Still, i am hodling my cryptos despite all of that because i am optimistic too that bitcoin will have its final push for the last remaining months of this year.

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

People who invest money they cannot afford to lose are the ones who panic and sell when the price is going down. Invest what you can bear to lose. As for me I'm not going to shiver when the market is crashing because I'm holding till things become better.
The condition right now of crypto is not good, the prices continues to fall down but sometimes increasing and its not a good sign for bitcoin's future, but dont panic, there's no reason to panic, its not the end of bitcoin, just think positive amd remove the negativity.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:49:07 PM

Not worthy of investment
It is true that cryptocurrency capitalization values increase over time. But the fluctuation is very unpredictable because there is no single country that controls this digital currency. Do not let you be consumed by an offer to invest in cryptocurrency. Just use it for ease of payment or as your side income.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Why are they afraid?
because they have no experience in investing, if they have experience in investing, of course they will know the current price situation is fluctuating, I think crypto has a long term, because there are many who play roles, so believe that crypto will definitely change after this.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

In the present moment is nod good for the crypto. The present is very very bad. On a day by day, the crypto market goes down. At this time BTC/ETH and other all coins go down strongly. Now the BTC price is $6,465.03 and ETH price is $ 288. But December in 2017 BTC price rise 20000$. But at this time it price drop very lower. Actually, 2018 year os very very bad year for the crypto. I think this, market conditions will continue end of this year. I believe the market will recover in 2019.
I also think like that, 2018 is the worst crypto year, this case is like in 2014 where bitcoin experienced a very far decline and it recovered in 2016 and now what I hope is only in 2019, hopefully it will be a bright year for all of us
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is doing great because it is giving a chance to the people to get into cryptocurrency world at a very low price and that is why a lot of smart people are now getting into cryptocurrency because they know based on the candlestick chart of bitcoin that it will go up pretty soon and it will beat the latest all time high.
Crypto currency at the moment are dropping its price. There are many reasons why cryptos price drops. But it will increase again later, its just that we dont know when will it going to increase. So i suggest that as the price of cryptos drops, buy more and then hold it and wait patiently until the price increase, for us to earn bigger profit.
karloscimot

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

cryptocurrency now the price is down. so that it will be a very good opportunity for us. if we buy and invest long term we will definitely get a big profit by simply holding the assets we have now

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

hello guy!

Crypto in the present market is quite fluctuating and unpredictable (especially in different exchanges). Amid with such present condition, there lies the future ahead of us that might really provide significant changes in sooner in the financial history - not to speak other potential cryptos aside from btc.

In the context of the present market, it is the time for us to join groups that may help and provide alerts and help on the trends in the market. Thus, it is also the time for us to invest while the market is still in its bearish.
rima98

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

when everyone complains about crypto prices coming down and everyone doesn't want to invest, but I think this is an opportunity that we buy at a low price, and investment is a long solution if you want to get lots of profits, but everyone thinks this will end so they are afraid to do it.
cxirvin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

crypto market condition is not good at present also market is not good for investors, last year bitcoin price was $20000 in December 2017 but 2018 is not good now market is running between $6000 to $6700 price but not going for uptrend but we can say bitcoin and other altcoins will be in uptrend in last months of this year like 2017.
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

hello guy!
Many curious things are happening with cryptocurrency.The crypto environment keeps on changing. Price of every cryptocurrency keeps on increasing or decreasing nowadays either you can say downfall, or an enormous development in the crypocurrency world.But there isn’t much to worry about if you’ve been investing in the right cryptocurrency. It is always a good decision to invest in cryptocurrencies which are backed up with good technology and which have been used my the IT industry.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Crypto in the present moment is bearish and it will last some more days and then we can see some moment in price but it wont go much high it will take more time to go for high like last year.

Kb4real

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

Cryptocurrency in this current moment is not good and favourable to virtually everyone because the bear market has overstayed for long time, we hope for the good time, the green market time to come

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: