Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Go is expected to be the language of choice for blockchain?  (Read 177 times)
Game.Ethereum (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

According to JAXenter, Rich Pearson, senior vice president of Upwork at FreeLancer, said that the current situation shows that Go is expected to be the language of choice for blockchains, similar to Python and R being the language of choice for data science.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Go has been gaining popularity to because of it's easy and simple language type which is also concurrent-friendly. Coders can type at least 5 times faster than what they used to do with C++, Rust or Python. Moreover, Ethereum was also written using Go which helped to increase its popularity among the developers.
markluis

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:52 PM

GO is going to be one of programming languages available for developing the block chain. It has good concurrency support and is easier to write fast. GO is an efficient choice for networking and web servers. It is expected to be the first language choice for the block chain.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:46:30 PM

GO is an open source programming language and is going to be the first language choice for the block chain. It has the benefit of managing remote packages and the execution time is also faster. The languages become prominent in the block chain platforms.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

Nope. The language of choice will be any language that works. We will not have a solo winner. We could use many languages and there are tons of projects that will help with that. I prefer Haskell and I believe is the most secure. But even on Cardano they will allow people use other languages.

We do not speak only one language. Why should a global project?
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

For developing block chain technology. GO is the first programming language. It is an efficient choice for web servers and networking. The language became prominent in the platform of block chain technology. It is going to the first language for he block chain as like for data science there are Python and R.
bitcoinhunter888

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

to be honest with you this topic is still not very clear among us but as far I could know from my rescerch that this is the language for developing the system , now we are really looking forward to have some more updates from the authority
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:58:12 PM

blockchain are more secure and potential. people are more interest about blockchain. here is more transparency that's why it is more popular in the world. now its go to expect a language like python. it is good sign for blockchain.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

blockchain technology are more secure and essential for this world. it is more popular and potential. now it's expect a language like python. it is natural for blockchain because it is now world wide uses.
MoneyCryptor520

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

blockchain are more popular and trusted in the world. it is more useful and potential that's why it is more secure. people interest here. they expected as a language like python. it is very good sign for blockchain.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

I also agree with this because the present situation portrait that Go is expected to be the language for the blockchain. Its more similar and are being the language for data science.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

Good news for investors and others as well as for Blockchain technology. Therefor Go is expecting to be the language of choice for blockchain and it gives cryptopeople relax about language issues.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

Programming languages ​​in general have very serious advantages, so sooner or later many languages ​​are integrated into the program code of different projects and very soon we will only improve our capabilities in cryptography
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

I think this is a good initiative and it will bring benefits to all involved with cryptocurrency. And its future is very bright, we hope that all of us will benefit from it.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

I think it's naive to suggest that a single language will dominate blockchain development. The current strive is to enable interoperability and usability of blockchain networks. There are a few projects that are developing language agnostic networks, and I think that will be the norm going forward. Blockchain projects that deal with data science, for example, will continue to use Python and R. Blockchain games will be written in C#, and so on. I highly doubt there will be a "language of choice" when blockchain is mainstream.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

According to Rich Pearson, the programming language of blockchain should be Go. Blockchain still developing and we are on the early stages of development of blockchain system. Go is the language of choice for the blockchain technology.
butterfly8226

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Yes you are right, it is a good initiative and a good job. By Go's initiative this hope that we all will benefit and language-based problems will be overcome.
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:45:18 PM

This does sound interesting. But given there are no source for validating this news, it will be better to not to comment further on it.
Goodwin54

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

This is a good news for those who are well aware of Go. But since there are no links or sources of this news to vouch for its authenticity, no further comments can be made.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

Go as a language platform has acquired very good fame in the market by many of the review and rating site as well as in many blogs. Go got a good hype what I can see. It is indeed a would be future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: