Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: canceled  (Read 273 times)
SmokerFace (OP)

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:27:03 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2020, 01:57:02 PM by SmokerFace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tracyspacy

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

BTC loans -> tinyurl.com/tracy-btc-loans

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

I'm looking for legit lender i want to borrow btc Smiley
Amount: 0.012Btc
Repayment amount: 0.013Btc
Repayment date: Sept 15, 2018
Loan Reason: For school fees
Collateral: This account

If you can prove that you have successful loans' history here before (I didn't find) or provide valid collateral 120% in stable altcoins, I can do it for you.   

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

I'm looking for legit lender i want to borrow btc Smiley
Amount: 0.012Btc
Repayment amount: 0.013Btc
Repayment date: Sept 15, 2018
Loan Reason: For school fees
Collateral: This account

Your account dont really worth 0.012 btc (tbh accounts are worthless). Idk what Parodium has planned but the one thing I will suggest to him is to proceed with caution.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Just want inform anyone interested in loaning this guy. He had a loan with me before, and he actually never paid (sorta).

He had a collateral loan with me, but it fell below required levels. I asked if he was willing to deposit more collateral to keep the collateral level to minimum, he said he can't but he promises to pay the loan no matter what. In the end I ended up losing on his loan and he never did pay up.

Just something you guys should consider.

I don't have the proofs anymore as I lost my original telegram (since I've been super inactive the past couple of months). So it is up to the lender if you want to lend this guy.

Note: He also offered to give his account as payment but when the time came, he said he "sold" the account then after a few weeks he retracted that statement and said he didn't. Overall, I should have filed a case against this guy but was too lazy at the time. But seeing him here again, just makes me want to come out and tell the story.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

he never did pay up.

@Parodium, I'd suggest ditching this one (oof twice in one week I've done that, I am getting old Smiley ).

How much was the loan worth Lone Shark?

I can fill this loan for you, please contact me on Telegram @Parodium

If you do end up filling this, at least find out if he has any earnings that he can use to pay you back.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

If he in fact defaulted on a loan, look to be holding a Negative rated account.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Too late, unfortunately. Currently holding his account as collateral. I doubt he'll default so long as nobody tags his account.

That's a shame, but if he defaulted on lone shark quite a long time ago (more than a few months) then maybe he isn't trying to get an account sale.

Anyway, good luck, let's hope he has a conscience and repays.

Isn't that a bit unreasonable, I mean it's very unlikely he'd get a sale anyway and the sale would go through fully?
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

Then tag it after he has paid me back, otherwise you will cause me to lose 0.012, he obviously can't scam anybody else whilst I'm holding his account.

Exactly how does this keep him from using an alt?
Accounts should never be held as collateral for a loan for this very reason, you should know that.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

Exactly how does this keep him from using an alt?
Accounts should never be held as collateral for a loan for this very reason, you should know that.

Yeah they shouldn't, but if there's no other option...
He can't use an alt against the reputation of his account. It is a bit unusual though that I signed message wasn't saught before this transfer?
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:13:52 AM

Just want inform anyone interested in loaning this guy. He had a loan with me before, and he actually never paid (sorta).

He had a collateral loan with me, but it fell below required levels. I asked if he was willing to deposit more collateral to keep the collateral level to minimum, he said he can't but he promises to pay the loan no matter what. In the end I ended up losing on his loan and he never did pay up.

Just something you guys should consider.

I don't have the proofs anymore as I lost my original telegram (since I've been super inactive the past couple of months). So it is up to the lender if you want to lend this guy.

Note: He also offered to give his account as payment but when the time came, he said he "sold" the account then after a few weeks he retracted that statement and said he didn't. Overall, I should have filed a case against this guy but was too lazy at the time. But seeing him here again, just makes me want to come out and tell the story.

I did find an old post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820695.msg20796536#msg20796536

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

Well, sorry to the lender. Wasn't really active as much as I want to be on here nowadays and totally overlooked this guy and remembered it only after I saw he posted something.

I believe he loaned 0.15BTC and at the time I sold his collateral I only got about 0.05? maybe. I totally forget.

Oh to add to the story I first posted, he also kept on saying (in Filipino) "sorry but trading has really been tough, my holdings are all down and it's pretty hard to pay back due to this current market." That was when the time when BTC was going crazy up, so alts were all slowly dying, which includes his holdings and collateral with me.

Note to lender: I won't pursue him anymore about his loan with me and garner his account a red tag (at least on my end, not sure if a DT would consider this and tag him accordingly). My intent was to just notify people about this person. I am not sure though if you would be able to get back the amount you gave as loan due to his record, just my two cents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: