Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Major shareholder secretly reduce?  (Read 318 times)
Bicon (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

It has recently been observed that the suspected Ethereum “Creation Address” has transferred more than 210,000 ETHs, many of which are suspected of being cashed in by the Bitfinex and Kraken exchanges.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

Bitfinex and Kraken have previously been accused of showing fake market cap and volume of cryptos available on their website but don't think this news is true as there is no such evidence or news available on their platform or internet. Hopefully, this is just another hoax
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

A lot of news you will see. Truthful and fictitious. Crypto currency is anonymous, and who brought this money to the exchange - they are not written.
Just some large holder of the Etherium urgently needed money. We will feel the results of these large deals for a long time.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

This news can be fake as we have seen some big exchanges giving misleading figure of the market capitalization of some coins all in the name to convince investors. Bitfinix is a big name in the cryptocurrency world but since there has not been evidence to support the claim it hard for me to totally agree with that record.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

I think it is just a fud created by whales to move the price of eth down more so they can fill their bags before the next big bull run, i think we should be mature enough not to sell our precious eth for cheap.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:06:17 PM

A lot of news you will see. Truthful and fictitious. Crypto currency is anonymous, and who brought this money to the exchange - they are not written.
Just some large holder of the Etherium urgently needed money. We will feel the results of these large deals for a long time.
I agree, let's appeal the facts, not rumors. This is not the "yellow press". The market once again showed that he is able not only to grow, but also to fall.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

It has recently been observed that the suspected Ethereum “Creation Address” has transferred more than 210,000 ETHs, many of which are suspected of being cashed in by the Bitfinex and Kraken exchanges.
I don't think that this new  is correct  beacause 210000 is the very big amount and most of time i heard rumours like this. So we can't trust on it but if you have any source of information then you can put it here and after that we can justify it. As we all know that eth is very potential coin and the fluctuations of price in cryptomarket is very common so don't worry about it. Eth will soon come back to its position.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

One of the beauties of crypto-currencies is the fact that every thing is verifiable, even Satoshi's bitcoin cannot be moved secretly as everything can be verified on the blockchain
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

I think it is just a fud created by whales to move the price of eth down more so they can fill their bags before the next big bull run, i think we should be mature enough not to sell our precious eth for cheap.
I think they succeeded as ethereum fell to prices that no one ever thought possible. whale obviously have manipulated the market as there was no apparent reason for the market to have a dip.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:17:47 PM

The next false news of which was already an incredible number. Someone is trying to stir up the market as much as possible and to make some money on this background.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

I won't say this is true or not but looking at the way Ether price has plummet recently you would see that big bag holders are selling their stash and this is either ICOs developer or Ethereum foundation. I don't know their address anyone with the address should please share since this could be confirm on the blockchain if there is any movement

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

I couldn't find any such information regarding ETH transfer through a 'Creation Address' anywhere on the web. Where did you find this information? Is it an insider news or you are just making it up? Hopefully, you'll provide proof or source of the news which you posted.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

secretly!! well I would love to know that where are you getting these secrets information from? cause I still didn't get any updates about this and I will advise you to not to believe anything thing without finding validity about the news
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

if it is really go on it is very bad for ETH people. ETH are more beneficial and probable but now it's going to fall down. it is not for good sign for seth. i think it turn around immediately. but we just wait a little bit time.
cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

ETH is going to fall down and make lose for investor because shareholder are reduce them. if you want to invest here you should justify before investment. if you feel safe than you can invest here otherwise you should avoid this.
blackmagic111

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

yes you should avoid this because they are very smart than you. if you give them to your attorney they will take their advantage which are fact to lose you. it is not good for a meritorious investor.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

There are no secrets in crypto, that is the beauty of it. If it was a bunch of bankers they would be hidden transactions done by swiss banks, but on the blockchain you can simply check etherscan. Please can someone publish a link for the transactions so we can all scrutinise it
worldtraveller505

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

I think it’s a wrong information. Eth is good position. ETH and bitcoin rise its price more than six percent. I think fraud are try to spread this news to create a hazy situation.
cryptoVinc5599

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

I think it’s scam. Some people want to buy the major part share. So they try to spread out wrong information. I think if you proper analysis it you will find that this is false news.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

If the fact is true, then it is a matter of concern, but it is expected that such an event will not happen. Hoping that Ethereum will return its previous price and profit for the investors.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: