Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
Stuart little

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

The generated electricity will be used to produce crypto-currency at its own mining capacity at the plant.
Yes, the project solves the problem of recycling garbage and at the same time contributes to the development of the crypto economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

The generated electricity will be used to produce crypto-currency at its own mining capacity at the plant.
Yes, the project solves the problem of recycling garbage and at the same time contributes to the development of the crypto economy.

The company will use the generated electricity from the processing of garbage for mining crypto-currency
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:06:52 AM

Electricity generated from household waste is exactly what we lack today!
hollymoolly

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:19:35 AM

All this gives an excellent chance of success for the GREENTOKEN project, which can lead a very real revolution in the field of energy, Blockchain and garbage disposal.
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

I myself increasingly notice how the problem of waste disposal is heating up lately! This is especially acute in the CIS countries, but Western countries have not gone very far from us either
Great Man

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

I myself increasingly notice how the problem of waste disposal is heating up lately! This is especially acute in the CIS countries, but Western countries have not gone very far from us either
But the project GREENTOKEN with its mega-idea is not only the recycling of household waste, but also the extraction of electricity for it, which will contain mine centers and ensure the operation of the blockchain
cold beer

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

Tons, tens of tons, hundreds and thousands of tons of garbage are thrown out daily. Until recently, for the whole of our planet, there was a real threat of pollution in the waste entirely. This problem still exists, but the solution has already been found and is actively being implemented.
cryptoeclipse

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

Tons, tens of tons, hundreds and thousands of tons of garbage are thrown out daily. Until recently, for the whole of our planet, there was a real threat of pollution in the waste entirely. This problem still exists, but the solution has already been found and is actively being implemented.
Of course, the equipment for generating electricity when processing waste is worth good money, because its manufacture is not an easy task.
super stas

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

Of course, the equipment for generating electricity when processing waste is worth good money, because its manufacture is not an easy task.

But this is the case when the huge savings on raw materials and the high profit from the energy received repeatedly exceed the cost of the installation itself.
Allexmdd

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

I do not understand why we are discussing a global problem with garbage, because in fact, we are offered to invest in the mining of crypto-currencies.
JuleGulie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

I do not understand why we are discussing a global problem with garbage, because in fact, we are offered to invest in the mining of crypto-currencies.

This project connects both of these industries, waste processing enterprise and equipment for cryptocurrency mining. We just explained that the profit will be high, as the electricity is actually free.
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

This project connects both of these industries, waste processing enterprise and equipment for cryptocurrency mining. We just explained that the profit will be high, as the electricity is actually free.

Are you sure that electricity is free?
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Are you sure that electricity is free?
I advise you to read the white paper of the project and study it carefully, it explains the issue related to free electricity.
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

What will be the price of the token on presales? Will there be any bonus for the very first investors or a discount? How much time is left before the start of the ICO?
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Yes, I will agree with you. Enterprises that receive profit and help people have much more advantages. And making investments in such campaigns is much more pleasant.

And what do you say about the company whose revenues exist only thanks to tax and other benefits from the state?

I understood what you are implying. You can create such conditions for garbage collection that people themselves will be interested in sorting it, which will reduce the costs of waste processing plants.
The organization of the same landfills for storage of garbage I think is not cheaper than building a plant.

MelnikBitok

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

What will be the price of the token on presales? Will there be any bonus for the very first investors or a discount? How much time is left before the start of the ICO?

presales will start at 15.09, in the first week of sales the token price will be $ 0.07, equivalent to ETH or BTC. Being among the first investors is very profitable.

MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Today I read information that in Sweden they have learned to recycle garbage so much that they lack it (they heat up the houses by the heat from burning), this is an example of what one should strive for when processing garbage.

In some countries people pay very large sums of money for garbage disposal. On this money there are factories for processing of garbage. They also sell processed raw materials. Sweden is one of these countries.

You do not compare developed countries and those that are just developing. Yes, and compare how much is garbage disposal for the population in Sweden and Kazakhstan, I think it will be completely different figures.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

presales will start at 15.09, in the first week of sales the token price will be $ 0.07, equivalent to ETH or BTC. Being among the first investors is very profitable.

It is worth noting that a 20% discount will also be provided, that is, the price of the token will be lower than$ 0.07.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:38:02 PM

What is the total token supply? Is there a lock-in period?
Levontres

Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

Greentoken pursues a very good purpose both for nature and for mankind! Impressive what technology uses Greentoken! Have you already found investors for mining companies?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: