Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

I do not understand the meaning of participating in ICO, as for me, this is a very risky business, is it not better to wait until the tokens of this project start trading on crypto-currency exchanges, and then invest in them?

Price difference, during ICO you have the opportunity to buy tokens at the lowest prices. By the time the token is on the exchange, its price can be much higher.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaratHuendo

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

I am interested in what specific cryptocurrencies will be mined? What specific mining farms do you plan to buy, what algorithm?*

the technologologies are developing quickly, and if you want be first - you must run ahead competitors like rabbit.
Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

I am interested in what specific cryptocurrencies will be mined? What specific mining farms do you plan to buy, what algorithm?*

the technologologies are developing quickly, and if you want be first - you must run ahead competitors like rabbit.

It's true, it will be more profitable to use the latest generation of mining equipment. These technologies do not stand still.
cryptonuim6

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

It's true, it will be more profitable to use the latest generation of mining equipment. These technologies do not stand still.

I was pleasantly surprised, the concept proposed in the project is very pleasant and has good prospects for the future. I hope that this project will receive great support from investors.
HerousNeo

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:26:39 PM

I am looking forward to the start of token sales, tell me, in which cryptocurrencies will payments be accepted? Will I be able to pay for the purchase of tokens in dollars?
JuleGulie

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

I am looking forward to the start of token sales, tell me, in which cryptocurrencies will payments be accepted? Will I be able to pay for the purchase of tokens in dollars?

Will be accepted most popular cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, DASH, BCASH, and ETH. Alas, Fiat currencies are not accepted.
LewisMot

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Will be accepted most popular cryptocurrencies: BTC, LTC, DASH, BCASH, and ETH. Alas, Fiat currencies are not accepted.

Quite a large list, but the price of the token is indicated in dollar equivalent, can all the same Fiat currencies will also be accepted?
silvia76

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Quite a large list, but the price of the token is indicated in dollar equivalent, can all the same Fiat currencies will also be accepted?

Rarely when dollars or euros are accepted during the ICO, most payments are likely to take place in ETH  and BTC.
TukiCripto

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I understand correctly that in fact there is still no factory and it will be built?
If you take information from the main website, the plant has long been built and produces more electricity than it can sell.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:04:24 PM

What will be the price of the token on presales? Will there be any bonus for the very first investors or a discount? How much time is left before the start of the ICO?

In the first seven days of sales there will be a 20% discount, this is a very profitable offer that will allow you to buy more tokens for the same money.
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

But this goal is achievable if we want to live in a clean environment. More expensive can only be to break people's minds and encourage them to sort the garbage.

And in order to teach people to sort the garbage itself, it is necessary to encourage those who do it and punish those who do not.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

The cheapest way to recycle garbage is to dig it into the ground or store it in landfills. But this is a very bad way for our nature.
I believe that states can find different ways to encourage various campaigns to sort and recycle garbage.

The best way to get rid of garbage is to legislate on the obligation of manufacturers to use eco-friendly packaging.
Among people, to destroy the cult of unrestrained consumption of resources.

You have a reasonable idea! To teach people to consume less resources will help get rid of not only garbage. That's only to make it very difficult.

For example, I teach my children to use as little plastic utensils as possible. When we go to rest on the lake, we must remove the garbage behind us.
If all people did that, it would be very good.

You are doing the right thing. Me, too, my father taught me to take care of nature and I do the same as he does.
It would be more than such parents as you!

I'm interested. For Kazakhstan, the first garbage processing plant will be built or there are already others?
We started from one. In the future we want to build more

I did not think that you have such large-scale plans. I hope you will succeed and you will build several factories and mining farms.

MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

I learned that all token holders will receive 70% of the income of this project, tell me how long I will receive these 70%? 2 years - 3 years?

It will be faster. The project will be successful and the price of the token will grow fast enough.

If you expect to profit within a couple of months, then this project is not for you. Here is a place for reliable investors for a long time. The profit will be very high.
We are looking far away. Such a project built not to make the huge profit for a couple of months. We want to work for years

This strategy deserves only praise.
The only downside is that the current market is full of investors wishing to receive huge money within a few days.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

Tell me how do you assess the amount of funds necessary for the construction of mining farms?
I saw in White Paper that no matter how much money you collected, you will spend everything on building farms. But what is the ideal amount for the construction of mining farms?
It seems to me that in the situation with the collection of funds, there is no specific amount, the more will be collected, the better.
GyramCripto

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

Tell me how do you assess the amount of funds necessary for the construction of mining farms?
I saw in White Paper that no matter how much money you collected, you will spend everything on building farms. But what is the ideal amount for the construction of mining farms?
It seems to me that in the situation with the collection of funds, there is no specific amount, the more will be collected, the better.

That's right, the administration of the project decided not to introduce a framework, because they decided to gradually increase the number of mining equipment to a gigantic number.
Baxta

Merit: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

The cheapest way to recycle garbage is to dig it into the ground or store it in landfills. But this is a very bad way for our nature.
I believe that states can find different ways to encourage various campaigns to sort and recycle garbage.

The best way to get rid of garbage is to legislate on the obligation of manufacturers to use eco-friendly packaging.
Among people, to destroy the cult of unrestrained consumption of resources.

You have a reasonable idea! To teach people to consume less resources will help get rid of not only garbage. That's only to make it very difficult.

For example, I teach my children to use as little plastic utensils as possible. When we go to rest on the lake, we must remove the garbage behind us.
If all people did that, it would be very good.

You are doing the right thing. Me, too, my father taught me to take care of nature and I do the same as he does.
It would be more than such parents as you!

I'm interested. For Kazakhstan, the first garbage processing plant will be built or there are already others?
We started from one. In the future we want to build more

I did not think that you have such large-scale plans. I hope you will succeed and you will build several factories and mining farms.

Do you have such large-scale plans? Where will you take so much money for the construction of several plants? It's a lot of money.

In the White Paper project GREENTOKEN indicated that will be built only one garbage processing plant. Perhaps with the successful implementation of the project in the future there will be more factories.

Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

Guys, when will the ICO process? What will be the price of tokens and what currencies will be accepted?
UIXID

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

But this goal is achievable if we want to live in a clean environment. More expensive can only be to break people's minds and encourage them to sort the garbage.

And in order to teach people to sort the garbage itself, it is necessary to encourage those who do it and punish those who do not.

You reflect like a terrific trainer and sociologist))
I hope that people will eventually realize that taking care of the environment is important.

Such actions can be done by everyone. It is enough to start with yourself and your family. Show an example to your children and close people. And over time, more and more people will start sorting out the trash.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

The developers of the project say that no matter how much money has been collected, they will invest them in the construction of mining farms. Of course, they are interested in a large amount of fees to load all their volumes of electricity produced.
BatistaCru

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

Guys, when will the ICO process? What will be the price of tokens and what currencies will be accepted?

ICO will begin in 20 days, official sales will begin on September 15. Fiat funds will not be accepted, payment only in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: