Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] GREENTOKEN - THE LARGEST MINING FARM IN CENTRAL ASIA⚡⚡  (Read 5277 times)
Turbo-S

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

The Greentoken project can change the world only for the better! Greentoken admires its income table, which shows good results!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

The site says that Greentoken - crypto-currency mining with a lifetime free "green" electricity, based on waste-free waste management
factory. If you think that I necessarily join your project, and I will follow the news.
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

The Greentoken project can change the world only for the better! Greentoken admires its income table, which shows good results!
What income are we talking about? Do you mean income from the sale of electricity or what income?
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

The largest Mining Farm in Central Asia with free electricity. are not just an - idea, but a real business. Earn with us We help make the world better!  Greentoken - mining crypto-currency with lifelong free "green" electricity, based on wasteless garbage recycling plant.
UIXID

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

I like how you think. I'm glad that I found a like-minded person.
I liked the project GREENTOKEN - I see the prospects for the development of garbage processing plants and mining farms based on free electricity.

I appreciated the idea of developers. They could sell electricity and not think about anything else. But they decided to make money with maximum efficiency. It is commendable.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
juststyle

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

Cool project and strong team. Good that i have time to join pre-sale. Good luck!
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

In the White Paper project GREENTOKEN indicated that will be built only one garbage processing plant. Perhaps with the successful implementation of the project in the future there will be more factories.

The construction of the plant will take about a year. While it will pay off will take several more years. Therefore, I would not rush to talk about the construction of additional plants.

Good. Let's wait together when the first garbage-processing plant and the mining farm will be built and start working. And we will make conclusions further.

Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

I drew attention to your project because I'm interested in the topic of environmental protection. Tell me, does the plant plan to receive garbage for processing for free?

Of course it's free. The state is interested that garbage is recycled and not buried in the ground. The government can still exempt such plants from paying taxes and duties, in order to increase the profitability of the plants.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Guys, when will the ICO process? What will be the price of tokens and what currencies will be accepted?

The first page of this topic has detailed information. Look there everything is written in as much detail as possible and repeat the same thing on every page there is no point.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:20:00 AM

I see support continue to flow to this project. and of course this will make all the team much more excited again in developing the project, so that the target can be achieved easily.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

I see support continue to flow to this project. and of course this will make all the team much more excited again in developing the project, so that the target can be achieved easily.
Hopefully, and the team must prepare everything well so that when the sales start, more investors will be interested in joining and succeeding this project.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

we will see developments for this project, all teams will always try their best for this project and this project can achieve satisfactory results.

critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:21:44 AM

we will see developments for this project, all teams will always try their best for this project and this project can achieve satisfactory results.
all of that will be realized if there is a lot of support for this project so the team will be more enthusiastic in promoting the project so that success will be more easily achieved.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:05:40 AM

all of that will be realized if there is a lot of support for this project so the team will be more enthusiastic in promoting the project so that success will be more easily achieved.
of course, all the team surely will manage this project very well. and you're right with the many people who supported the project can make all the team much more excited again to be able to make the project a great success.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

Persuaded, I too will be an optimist.
It seems to me that the market will never grow so long and hard as before. Large speculators excellently earn on the fall of the market.

Well, the market again started a quiet upward movement. I very much hope that this will continue for a long time and then I will be able to invest in new projects.

See still, there is plenty to grow already the price of other coins dropped in the market and this makes the price of Bitcoin may decrease further lower again. But the only choice we have is to move according to the market.
DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Cool project and strong team. Good that i have time to join pre-sale. Good luck!
Yes, indeed there is such an opportunity. I would like to weigh everything well before starting to invest, I like the sphere of crypto-currency mining, but what does it expect in 1-2 years?
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

Yes, indeed there is such an opportunity. I would like to weigh everything well before starting to invest, I like the sphere of crypto-currency mining, but what does it expect in 1-2 years?

I think it will take much less time. In the telegram of the channel the administrator said that the construction of the plant had already started.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Tell me please, Where can I see and examine the full list of the team that designs the project GREENTOKEN? I would like to make sure of their professionalism and experience.
LewisMot

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:06:43 PM

Tell me please, Where can I see and examine the full list of the team that designs the project GREENTOKEN? I would like to make sure of their professionalism and experience.

This information is in the white paper of the project, having studied the white paper you will find answers to many questions.
skeir

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Will cryptocurrency mining be profitable in 2-3 years? Read all risks, so as to open such large-scale production is very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: