Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP Forms Bullish Movements  (Read 168 times)
ruthbabe (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

After days of selling off, Ripple’s XRP finally saw some bullish movements. At the time of this writing according to coinmarketcap.com, it shot up by 9.31% and is valued at $0.288953. XRP fell significantly since its all-time high of US$3.78 at the start of the year. Its market capitalization is US$11.37 billion today as it stands. Do you think Ripple XRP’s market sentiment has something to do with Ripple Lab’s fundamental news where it won a court case?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:57:37 PM

I think that XRP will be very hard to return to the price even to $ 0.5, as the developers of this coin do absolutely nothing to get rid of the excessive amount of this coin and make it useful in practice!
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:06:47 PM

Lost momentum right at today
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ripple
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Ripple has announced a partnership with three crypto exchanges as part of its payments settlement solution XRapid. https://ctlgr.com/6ynm maybe because of that good news
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

After days of selling off, Ripple’s XRP finally saw some bullish movements. At the time of this writing according to coinmarketcap.com, it shot up by 9.31% and is valued at $0.288953. XRP fell significantly since its all-time high of US$3.78 at the start of the year. Its market capitalization is US$11.37 billion today as it stands. Do you think Ripple XRP’s market sentiment has something to do with Ripple Lab’s fundamental news where it won a court case?

I have never thought ripple will go this low especially when it was moving up at a very high rate in December and early January this year.  I hope this last quarter of the year will give us significant improvement in pricing.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

The fall huge fall in price amazed me, fell from around $3 to $0.25, I believe this is the bottom and the flight will begin from here
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

Well, It is just the same as what happened on the other coins which drop a lot and I think this time we will see more changes on the movement price because here in my local exchange they support XRP which is one of the signs that I think bullish soon will come.
As what I see from the coinmarketcap the volume increased higher compared to other months.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:23:24 PM

I don't think that the latest price movement is related to fundamental reasons. The crypto market in general is bouncing for technical reasons. Let's see if this was the bottom for 2018. I think so. What do you think?
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

Today it's also dropping like the other altcoins though it has good news that it has partnered with 3 exchanges and those are big companies such as Bittrex, Bitso and coins.ph.

This means that Ripple may come into bullish if bitcoin starts to show itself to be in this form but it seem that we aren't yet ready for that bull.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Ripple has announced a partnership with three crypto exchanges as part of its payments settlement solution XRapid. https://ctlgr.com/6ynm maybe because of that good news
I haven't seen any other news so this is probably the reason behind the recent pump. It's definitly bullish news for Ripple as this partnership could help increase Xrapid adoption worldwide, therefore, price of Ripple could skyrocket in the long-term. The partnership with Coins.Ph will also be key, the Philipines could be a great market for Ripple given how it's one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

I think we should not consider small movements as a big change or move, i think bulls are still far away, we will only be one step closer to bulls when the market volume crosses 500 billion mark and then the previous high 800 billion, before we see such volumes back in the market we cannot see serious bull run.

georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

Ethereum went under $ 400. How's that work? A solid project like Ethereum is how these prices fall. Bitcoin's falling. But Ethereum needs some resistance.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

We all know that when a correction happen it is normal as much as the market going dow for the red lane.

I dont know about this news but..

It could do something about it but still changes are occurring when right endorsements happen. So here in the end it could change because of the people who thinks that this would be the future.

I think we should not consider small movements as a big change or move, i think bulls are still far away, we will only be one step closer to bulls when the market volume crosses 500 billion mark and then the previous high 800 billion, before we see such volumes back in the market we cannot see serious bull run.

Yes we should not but it can be a big new or I would say a nice correction still as it goes up for a while we are happy but when it goes down we are not in other words I would say be happy it could be a good sign for a a waiting of a higher bull future.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

Ripple is not a simple coin. On the one hand it's just a wrapper, which is not used anywhere and nobody needs it. But, on the other hand, ripple has a rich and strong team that can create a HYIP. I think that they will release positive news at the right time and these news will raise the price. Moreover, we should not forget that the ripple still occupies the 3rd position on the coin market cap.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:41:42 AM

look at the market, everything has increased, so I think the ripple price increase is not related to the fundamental news that you say.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

xrp is in bear mode. Xrp went down from 0.8 to 0.25 in this year. Someone said ripple is expected to be banks partner and xrp is supposed to be stable. I don’t see xrp stable here.
GITcryptomaster
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

XRP will be going up again, last time i sold 5000 xrp at the price of USD 2.10 = 1 XRP
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

I think its value will be based on the quarterly revenue it earns. Because simple XRP is a normal altcoin and it resembles a bank. Therefore, revenue is essential to enhance the value of XRP.
The bad news will have an impact but will not affect much of it. because it has a huge capital.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

The fact is that managing a ripple is much easier than other coins and falling can be minimized. The truth and growth of this coin is very difficult and it will be difficult to see three-digit figures in the price.

hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

The overall situation in the market is like this. Bitcoin falls, the altcoin falls, bitcoin rises, and the altcoin is still falling. Even XRP is not immune!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: