Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing the BetherNet Protocol  (Read 202 times)
Lou_kharet (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

This article introduces the BetherNet Protocol - a system encompassing the five pillars of our betting platform.

The BetherNet protocol is the blockchain-based engine powering our entire solution, including the Bethereum Wallet, our Smart Contracts and a set of other tools. This is the technology that enables transparent, fair, and secure betting on our platform. The BetherNet Protocol meets all the requirements for supporting a successful betting network: stability, versatility, scalability, security, performance, and cost effectiveness.

Read here: https://medium.com/bethereum/introducing-the-bethernet-protocol-5b32ca3f5b13
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

I have gone through the BetherNet Protocol news and their social network sites, What I have found is that they have just started its journey in September 2017. To become a trusted one I think they need to be more working experience in the field.
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

This kind of protocol is really needed nowadays. I think secure wallets and proper contracts are important requirements for all. So I hope this works fine and efficiently
GreenInformation547

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

In market there are lots of investors are doing this based on this betting service to make double their investment based on this it will be a great platform based on this.
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

That's good to see something like a betting platform. They are doing really very good and they have also good popularity among the social media but it's not that much to be trusted. So, I hope it will be turn out successful in the courses of time.
donhill

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

It's just a new one in the market. It will need more time to explore its operation in the real market situation. For any kind of platform, the most important thing is to create trust among the users so lets just hope for the best to come with successful outputs from this.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Blockchain technology is being used and implemented on many sectors. BetherNet is an example where this technology has opened a new dimension. I hope betting will be lot reliable and secure with this technology.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:55:26 PM

There is a chance for BetherNet to be a successful online betting platform. BetherNet protocols have been tested on the World Cup betting Contest and Community betting game. This has brought positive results.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

BetherNet is a new system that offers to make online betting secure, transparent and fair. BetherNet is standing on five pillars which are SDKs, Oracle Service, Bether Token, Bethereum Wallet, Smart Contract Builder.
easybtcearn07

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:11:36 PM

thank you for asking our advice and providing this updates but the fact is this protocol system is very new at the market and because of that reason we still couldn't have much information about this topic but soon we will gets update about this
CryptoBry714

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

BetherNet Protocol ‍are more secure and promising it will do something good in future. its structure and feature are so nice and strong. it will be make easy our work and ensure transparency. its future good.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

This article introduces the BetherNet Protocol - a system encompassing the five pillars of our betting platform.

The BetherNet protocol is the blockchain-based engine powering our entire solution, including the Bethereum Wallet, our Smart Contracts and a set of other tools. This is the technology that enables transparent, fair, and secure betting on our platform. The BetherNet Protocol meets all the requirements for supporting a successful betting network: stability, versatility, scalability, security, performance, and cost effectiveness.

Read here: https://medium.com/bethereum/introducing-the-bethernet-protocol-5b32ca3f5b13
This is a good development from Bethereum. I've been following this project for a while now and to be honest this a solid project. I have participated in there bounty program and it was such a good experienced to bet in there platform. I could fill my bags with some bethereum tokens when it hit the exchanges.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

BetherNet Protocol are more secure and potential. it will be provide better service. it is made by advance technology. it will help you to get better service.it is more promissing and probable. its future are bright.
bitfocus741

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

BetherNet Protocol are made by advance technology thats why it is more secure and profitable.it is more reliable and potential.it will make easy our work. it is committed to perform better service.it future are good.
BitCoinGuy10

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

This bethernet protocol looks good. to ensure security they utilize smart contract which looks like reliable.Moreover cost is less.
CryptoBry714

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

I like their idea. As they use smart contact in such a way i think that is the proper use of blockchain technoogy.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

Technology that enables transparent, perfect and secure security on the BetherNet platform. BetherNet Protocol meets all the requirements for a successful Betting Network support like durability, versatility, scalability, security, performance, and cost effectiveness. So it will be the best for us I hope.
Crystalcoin24

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

As the BetherNet platform is able to provide transparent optimization and secure skating, it is expected that the users will be benefited. But it needs to be verified thoroughly before use.
ExhibitGap25

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:19:50 PM

On BetherNet protocol, the entire solution including the bethernet wallet, smart contracts and other tools will be powered by blockchain based engine. As a result, it will allow transparency, fair security on the betting platform. It provides a wide range of benefits to its customers.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Since the BetherNet has been used by the best Blockchain technology and working through smart contract and there are so many features that are very important for the user. So hopefully it will be useful for us.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: