Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have anyone used this AI trading platform? Is it legit?  (Read 217 times)
elissa (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

Hi!

Have anyone used aiminer.io?
I am reticent in sending BTC there. I would like to know your opinion
tokenjob

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

AIMiner looks very shady to me, just searched for their website and other reviews and none of them were convincing enough for me to opt for their automated trading platform. It is better if you wait for more responses from the forum but I would suggest you to not to take the risk of investing your hard earned Bitcoin on a platform which has no legit review on it online.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:43:16 PM

Be very weary of things such as these. When in doubt either don't risk it at all, or check the forums for people and other posts on here talking about it. %95 of people and new businesses creating something that affects the Bitcoin community, will usually create their own announcement thread here to gain initial publicity and to answer questions. Never trust sites claiming things like this site does. Ponzi's are too common nowadays....

A good extension/add-on for your browser is MetaCert. It helps with Phishing and (some) scam/ponzi sites. Their database is still growing, but it is very handy to have if you're worried about phishing and other maleficent deeds.

MisterCoin--

zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

I wouldn't really suggest you to use AIMiner but the reasons are very vague as their reviews online. Almost all the review pages take you to scamware or malware sites and the reviews are either too short or too vague about how cryptocurrencies are the future and whatnot. Though I haven't used it yet but I am likely to skip this one for sure.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:05:30 AM

Be very weary of things such as these. When in doubt either don't risk it at all, or check the forums for people and other posts on here talking about it. %95 of people and new businesses creating something that affects the Bitcoin community, will usually create their own announcement thread here to gain initial publicity and to answer questions. Never trust sites claiming things like this site does. Ponzi's are too common nowadays....

A good extension/add-on for your browser is MetaCert. It helps with Phishing and (some) scam/ponzi sites. Their database is still growing, but it is very handy to have if you're worried about phishing and other maleficent deeds.

MisterCoin--
Yeah i strongly agree with this one. Never trust people that has a good offer to you that sounds like good to hear but in the end you will end up get phished out. Just do some research first and besides if you like to do trading do not get an AI for you. It may be a good idea to keep away from the likes of this and you should not give a chance that you will going to regret it in the near future. If i were him i will just handle myself doing trading cryptocurrency.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

What are Cryptocurrency trading bots, and how they work?
Crypto robots are primarily a digital investment tool. Their entire function is to process cryptocurrencies mining activities for its user. The main idea is that they don’t require any trading expertise or knowledge of the financial market

Looks like a scam. The website looks cheap and they plus I don't understand how tehey call theirselves AIMiner then offering trading bots to process mining  activities.
Them mentioning investment does sounds like some kind of ponzi. Be careful not to use this with your exchange accounts.
Some parts of the websites is also not working properly.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Hi!

Have anyone used aiminer.io?
I am reticent in sending BTC there. I would like to know your opinion
Havent seen any review yet but this is just basically a trading bot.

Their description is this,

Crypto robots are primarily a digital investment tool. Their entire function is to process cryptocurrencies mining activities for its user. The main idea is that they don’t require any trading expertise or knowledge of the financial market

Regarding on this line, without any trading experience on using up a bot would be still considered useless.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

The weirdest part of this to me is that the website's called AIMiner, but this has nothing to do with mining at all- might just be a repurposed domain name.

I've never heard of this trading bot, and I wouldn't suggest using it as a result. If you're trying to get a legitimate trading bot for automated trading, Gunbot is a decent option, but be aware that prices start from around 0.025BTC for one exchange from an authorized dealer IIRC. If you go down this route, you'll also need to learn how to configure your license of Gunbot- more info in the thread linked above (click on Gunbot).
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

i think it is more secure and reliable trading platform. it is made by advance technology. its service are very good from other. it is more reliable and make sure transparent. its future are good.
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

this is amazing to me. i am also use it.its provide very good service. it is more secure and reliable.it will make more profit. its future very good. it will do something good in future.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Definitely seems shady to me.

Even though they advertise themselves as some sort of AI trading software, there is really no proof that the underlying software actually exists. They require you to deposit onto their platform, and once you do that, you have to essentially trust that the site is legit, which it probably isn't.

We've seen countless examples of such scams, with which AI is the main selling point for the scammers. Even though this one is probably a lot less obvious, I think that it's either a ponzi scheme or just an outright scam.

Smiley
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:42:06 PM

The weirdest part of this to me is that the website's called AIMiner, but this has nothing to do with mining at all- might just be a repurposed domain name.
It's not that uncommon for services to use the buzzwords miner or mining while they don't actually mine at all.

Lately it has become a hype for exchanges to allow people to fee-mine tokens by generating as much trading (fee) volume as possible. The more fees your trading volume generate, the more exchange tokens you'll get.

In this specific case miner stands for letting a bot generate profits without actually doing anything (passive income), but we all know that there isn't such a thing as guaranteed profits with trading. Obvious scam.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

i think it is more secure and reliable trading platform. it will make you transaction easily and ensure transparency. it is more potential and committed to perform better service.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:00:43 AM

i think it is more secure and reliable trading platform. it will make you transaction easily and ensure transparency. it is more potential and committed to perform better service.

You're out of your mind. Haven't you read the thread? This site is a ponzi scheme, 100%. There is no trading, and this site surely isn't an exchange.

What proof/examples do you have of them being transparent? I have yet to see any trade logs from this site so the we can verify if they're making this absurd returns. (They're not)

You really think they would need your pennies if they had really found a revolutionairy way to make profits? Ofcourse not.

it is more potential and committed to perform better service.
Compared to what exactly?

I suspect that they might have tried to use this domain for other purposes in the past, but that that didn't work out.

cryptoking963

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

Hopefully the AI Tedding form will be good, although I do not have a complete idea about this, so I have get more idea about this Platform.
cryptofun888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

Before making any decision on this volatile cryptocurrency market, and before using any type of app or anything else, we need to know better. I hope its future will be good.
painkiller321

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

I do not have much idea about AI trading platform. If you want to use it, you must take a good idea about this platform so that you can reduce the risk of your investment. Hopefully it will give investors better results in the future.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

As my opinion before you get started do some proper research on it. It is true that all AI software are not legit. All you need to do is analysis. Every AI software has their own strategy.
larrybarg

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Well not all are legit of course. Some of them are worth using and reliable. Personally I use bitconnect and I have not seen anything wrong. Here by lending your bitcoin to the trading bot you can make profit.
needmoney09

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:21:15 AM

AIminer is definitely legit, a lot of my friends are already using it and they have made good amount of money utilizing it properly. Moreover, you don't need to do the guesswork for investing your coins in it as it will do all these on behalf of you. Also the transaction fee of making the exchange is very little.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: