Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:25:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dota 2 - The international 2018  (Read 672 times)
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:03:36 PM

Round 1 is hard for VGJ and Team secret is currently owning as of this moment.Meepo is too fat even Templars assasin refraction is useless having a backup of clinkz plus global silence then sustain from necrophos
and now they took the first round(Secret).
They were outdraft by Puppey. Clement did a good pick and credits to Sunbhie as well, their Team Secret's coach. During the early game, Templar assassin was dominated by Cllinkz(MidOne).

The draft of VGJ.Storm is really awkward, no counter for Meepo and no stun.

They have stun but look at that Wraith King, sneyking no item lol. KOTL was richer than his core.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

Currently on game 2,Optic is on the lead.
Having said that Optic Gaming lost while Virtus.Pro will advance to the next round against EG. I'm sure that this isn't going to be an easy match for EG as VP is one of the toughest team today.

I'm with Virtus.Pro for their match.

While on the other side, it's VGJ.Storm vs. Secret.

VGJ.Storm's good during the elimination process but I know that Secret won't let them advance.

VP did well on 2nd game and took the the higher spot.Im currently watching VGJ and Secret and they are on draft as of this time.I cant still believe that secret do made this far if we do base their current
performances they do really improved as of this year and going back in TI 7 they have been eliminated earlier LB Round 2 by Liquid.
I guess Team Liquid will be having their way up against VP, VP is having a great run this TI. I am still disappointed with the lost of TNC, they are still not on their strongest at that time they are just caught surprisingly by Mineski.

Moving on, my vote will be on VP. LGD is strong too bringing Liquid down at the lower bracket but they will be facing with OG, another strong house and I don't think the BIG DADDY will let them through easily.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

So comparing today's games to what happened when the teams last met:

OG v LGD in the upper bracket final - these teams went 1-1 against each other in the group stages.

Liquid v Secret in the Chinese Supermajor - Liquid beat Secret 2-0 in the Upper Bracket Round 2 back at the start of June.

Lower Bracket Round 5 will be either EG against Liquid (Liquid won 2-0 in the group stages) or EG against Secret (EG won 2-0 in Upper Bracket Round 1).

Personally I think Liquid will beat Secret 2-0, but EG - Secret is too close to call. So hopeful that OG can hold their nerve and make it to the final.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

So comparing today's games to what happened when the teams last met:

OG v LGD in the upper bracket final - these teams went 1-1 against each other in the group stages.

Liquid v Secret in the Chinese Supermajor - Liquid beat Secret 2-0 in the Upper Bracket Round 2 back at the start of June.

Lower Bracket Round 5 will be either EG against Liquid (Liquid won 2-0 in the group stages) or EG against Secret (EG won 2-0 in Upper Bracket Round 1).

Personally I think Liquid will beat Secret 2-0, but EG - Secret is too close to call. So hopeful that OG can hold their nerve and make it to the final.

The previous champion of the International 2017 wont lose to Team Secret. I think Secret is a good team but LIquid is way ahead of them. I wasnt really expecting anything good out of the top bracket because once liquid win the game, they will be facing EG. Liquid vs EG is basically the Final that most people are waiting for in International
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Ahh, that's a typo, sorry. I should have said:

Personally I think Liquid will beat Secret 2-0, but EG - Secret Liquid is too close to call.

After Liquid beat Secret they will advance to meet EG in the next round, and that was the game I meant would be too close to call. As you say, Liquid - EG are both very strong teams, and it is surprising they will be meeting in the lower bracket after dominating the group stages.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

Personally I think Liquid will beat Secret 2-0, but EG - Secret Liquid is too close to call.

After Liquid beat Secret they will advance to meet EG in the next round, and that was the game I meant would be too close to call. As you say, Liquid - EG are both very strong teams, and it is surprising they will be meeting in the lower bracket after dominating the group stages.

Secret is also a formidable team and I don't think they will just slide this chance since they are closing to claim their own Aegis of Immortal. Liquid is strong, that is a fact but I think there are some flaws to them. It is not on the team but I think it is on the Meta. Every year, not same teams will be claiming the same Aegis since the Meta is changing. Yes, they are pro players but their type of plays are not that great in the new Meta, well that is my opinion to it seeing their plays in the TI.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

Secret is also a formidable team and I don't think they will just slide this chance since they are closing to claim their own Aegis of Immortal. Liquid is strong, that is a fact but I think there are some flaws to them. It is not on the team but I think it is on the Meta. Every year, not same teams will be claiming the same Aegis since the Meta is changing. Yes, they are pro players but their type of plays are not that great in the new Meta, well that is my opinion to it seeing their plays in the TI.
I mean every team would do whatever it takes to take the aegis not just team secret. Every team have flaws not just team liquid there's no perfect team if there is they will dominate every Valve Event, yeah there are some teams that are not able to adapt to the meta quickly i think its the reason why they are losing.
stomachgrowls (OP)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

I mean every team would do whatever it takes to take the aegis not just team secret. Every team have flaws not just team liquid there's no perfect team if there is they will dominate every Valve Event, yeah there are some teams that are not able to adapt to the meta quickly i think its the reason why they are losing.
Any team do really have its flaws and as being said any team do have that thirst to claim that aegis on finals and even Liquid is a strong team, anything can possibly happen on this tournament even the underdog tier teams can possibly beat out those strong ones.Currently watching game of Secret and Liquid, you will able to see on how Secret do able to make a good fight with Liquid which i really didnt expect.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

Any team do really have its flaws and as being said any team do have that thirst to claim that aegis on finals and even Liquid is a strong team, anything can possibly happen on this tournament even the underdog tier teams can possibly beat out those strong ones.Currently watching game of Secret and Liquid, you will able to see on how Secret do able to make a good fight with Liquid which i really didnt expect.

Though Secret Lost without any wins with Team Liquid, that is how great this team of Kuroky is. Miracle is a great carry, in fact TI8 battle pass has a Fantasy Lineup that gives you score of players based on their performance and if you will be picking Miracle always, you will be having a great score.

Now, the fight is EG and Liquid. EG is a strong team with Sumail back at his own lane but the problem is that they will be facing Liquid. It is still game 1 43-37 with the lead of EG but they are still far away from ending the game. Miracle are pulling off a great performance this game, it is a must watch match up and it might even decide the winner of this major.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

Holy s***. That was the most insane ending to a game of Dota I think I've ever seen. For anyone who missed it, here's the last 5 minutes of OG v LGD game 3: https://streamable.com/ye9go

Topson and ana holding off all of LGD for 2 minutes, and then JerAx with a $4 million echo slam. What a game.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

Topson and ana holding off all of LGD for 2 minutes, and then JerAx with a $4 million echo slam. What a game.
I thought LGD will get that game but kudos to topson which did well for this game. Holding the push for a very long time while waiting for his other teammates to revive.
Guys have you seen the video where while n0tail is being interviewed, cr1t shoulder bumped him? Very salty.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/9a4fxx/cr1t_pushes_n0tail_savage/
Best drama of the year.
stomachgrowls (OP)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

Holy s***. That was the most insane ending to a game of Dota I think I've ever seen. For anyone who missed it, here's the last 5 minutes of OG v LGD game 3: https://streamable.com/ye9go

LGD hurried up too much on that push which they do believe they can able to crack that ancient but topson do hold it up until jerax respawn. They direct go to the tier 4 tower after breaking the 3rd since LGD heroes doesnt have a buyback which is really thrilling comeback and secure the spot for top 2.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:05:46 AM

LGD hurried up too much on that push which they do believe they can able to crack that ancient but topson do hold it up until jerax respawn. They direct go to the tier 4 tower after breaking the 3rd since LGD heroes doesnt have a buyback which is really thrilling comeback and secure the spot for top 2.

Topson made so many clutch plays in those 2 minutes - incredible to think he was playing pubs just a few months ago, this is his first major tournament, and now he is in the grand final. According to Liquipedia his career winnings thus far are $3,790, and he's now guaranteed at least $800,000 from second place in TI. Wild.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Topson made so many clutch plays in those 2 minutes - incredible to think he was playing pubs just a few months ago, this is his first major tournament, and now he is in the grand final. According to Liquipedia his career winnings thus far are $3,790, and he's now guaranteed at least $800,000 from second place in TI. Wild.
I'm impress to this player.

Played for the first time with the biggest tourney of Dota 2 and was able to make it with his new team and made it to the top 2. Include also that they are able to beat the great wall of China (LGD) which is one of the tier 1 teams. Though I'm seeing a lot of salty people posting on social media calls him dogson.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

I'm impress to this player.

Played for the first time with the biggest tourney of Dota 2 and was able to make it with his new team and made it to the top 2. Include also that they are able to beat the great wall of China (LGD) which is one of the tier 1 teams. Though I'm seeing a lot of salty people posting on social media calls him dogson.

There is a good chance that EG might win the lower bracket against LGD and they are going to be facing OG back in the final round. I was surprised that they beat Liquid by 2 games and it seems they are ready to be facing OG back. OG was lucky to win the game before but in the final round Im sure that EG will be giving it all
jossiel

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Not that they hurried for that push but its a momentum and they have to finish the game.

It's Ana's spectre so it will turn the tables once they are all live. Ame was killed and bought back quickly with BoT back to Radiant's base to finish the game, it is just Topson's Arc Warden and Ana's spectre did a good job for defending the tree. And the game ends when Jerax was alive for that million bucks echo slamma jamma!
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

I thought LGD will get that game but kudos to topson which did well for this game. Holding the push for a very long time while waiting for his other teammates to revive.
Guys have you seen the video where while n0tail is being interviewed, cr1t shoulder bumped him? Very salty.
Best drama of the year.

I don't disagree with these players being salty or whatever but the thing is that they are pro players, they must not do things physically but do it in their plays in the upcoming games.

I think what NoTail is thinking back there is how he will be able to take down their team though they still need to take down LGD which is the team that is predicted to win this TI though OG is a beast too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

Best drama of the year.

I don't disagree with these players being salty or whatever but the thing is that they are pro players, they must not do things physically but do it in their plays in the upcoming games.

I think what NoTail is thinking back there is how he will be able to take down their team though they still need to take down LGD which is the team that is predicted to win this TI though OG is a beast too.
OG is indeed a beast yet they do able to retain on the upperbracket making other teams do fall into lower bracket which they had been faced previously.LGD got already the game 1 and if EG wont able to counter the Chinese team then we wont able to see that Notail and Fly fight.This is the last day and we will able to know whose the champion of this tournament this year.

jossiel

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

Congratulations to PSG.LGD it's a straight win to the finals.

Now it's the last match to decide who will take home the Aegis. Is the tradition is real of pattern winning?
Ti1 - Non chinese team
Ti2 - Chinese team
Ti3 - Non chinese team
Ti4 - Chinese team
Ti5 - Non chinese team
Ti6 - Chinese Team
Ti7 - Non Chinese Team
Ti8 - ??

I guess many are also disappointed, they want more of OG vs EG.  Grin

carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

Congratulations to PSG.LGD it's a straight win to the finals.

Now it's the last match to decide who will take home the Aegis. Is the tradition is real of pattern winning?
Ti1 - Non chinese team
Ti2 - Chinese team
Ti3 - Non chinese team
Ti4 - Chinese team
Ti5 - Non chinese team
Ti6 - Chinese Team
Ti7 - Non Chinese Team
Ti8 - ??

I guess many are also disappointed, they want more of OG vs EG.  Grin

We do observed that pattern but it is really just a coincidence because theres no possibility of rigged or fixed results.
Looking out on how each team strives to compete each other you cant really have those kind of doubts.

LGD did took the spot and Eg was way too confident and basing on their drafts i would say it is really horrible.
Sumail on necrophos i wasn't expecting on that pick.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: