Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of e-commerce problems?  (Read 193 times)
CottonGuy (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

Zwoop is a revolutionary e-commerce FIND ENGINE. It combines blockchain, AI and advanced machine learning to remove the frustrations, inefficiencies and unfairness of e-commerce, saving shoppers time and money and giving them complete control of their personal data.

Solving real e-commerce problems means mass adoption by the world’s online shoppers.
- restricted choice
- wasted time
- difficulties finding exact product
- out of stocks
- unexpected charges
- slow check-out

https://www.zwoop.io/

Here's a short video on how this technology works.  https://youtu.be/z2UxO7VPHf0

I really find this project awesome. It really can help a lot of shopper's online like myself. I think this will have huge impact on the adoption of the people into crypto. What do you think about this technology? Share me your thoughts guys.
bct9t

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:00:49 PM

Zwoop is a good one to go for. I have gone through its website and the news also. The idea is really very interesting and worth to build for globally buying anything without worrying about shipping. It will make our life easier definitely but not sure though if it will happen or not.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

Zwoop helps it's users with unrestricted, unbiased and unbeatable access to the whole world of e-commerce. Mass adoption of cryptos can be a part of it if they can integrate e-commerce websites which accepts cryptos as a payment method along with the other marketplaces. Their roadmap and plans surrounding the ICO is really commendable as of now, hope they will do great in the long run.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

I was a bit skeptical about Zwoop once I heard about it a month ago, but after that, I did some research on their project and found out they have a great team behind them who is being lead by Alessandro Gadotti, who is known for his association with other blockchain based platforms that have been successful previously. Definitely, Zwoop will be a ICO to look for.
crypto-bit456

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

This looks really amazing. I have found it very promising. I am sure it can be used in crypto market for better and efficient environment. I am looking forward to this platform
cryptorampage963

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

It must be a great option for all of us. The availability of this kind of facilities is not enough. Considering that I hope this platform can cause a great impact on market very soon
availcrypto

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

Well, The idea behind this project is the amazing one to try out. But this is absolutely a new one and Currently, we all are having trust issues with the project and the market is definitely not suitable for investing right now.
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

I liked the idea of this project and this can be the potential one for future too because E-commerce is the trend which will grab the overall business sooner in the future. What is most promising here is the idea of connecting business globally and making sure of delivery procedures. Well, I just want to wait and research this more before investing in it.
painkiller321

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

we all have to admit a very true fact that most of the people still can't relate with the online based business yet and they found the problems very serious because if this reason but if you give it some time then surely our mentality will be changed towards it
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:46 PM

I know that online based transaction are still not fully developed and because of that reason users have to face several new issue which they are not familiar with but if you give it proper time to recover then very soon situation will be changed
pimondcrypto

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

i'm agree with you. it is amazing to me because it is made by advance technology and its service are very good. its future are more bright. it will be do something good. thank you for sharing.
blackrain321

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

it is more secure and probable because it is made by advance technology. thats why its service are better from other. its future are good and it will make sure our profit.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

The field of e-Commerce has long required the introduction of new technologies. The idea of the project is relevant, so I am confident in the success of this project.  The innovations that this project offers will help to take a fresh look at the sphere of e-Commerce.
electrobit8024

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

it is more potential and useful for crypto people. it made by advance technology. i want to use it because it service are better than other. its future more bright. it will be do something good in future.
bond07

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:58:53 PM

This looks like a really great project. I think it will get great response from people. I frequently buy products from online stores. I think it is going to help me alot. Let me try it first.
BitcoinMaster555

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:20:55 PM

a unique idea i must say.it is combined of blockchain that is really great. this project is great innovation of crypto market.
SparklesCoin

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:31:19 PM

this maybe very helpful for the online shoppers. As you told on about their impact on addoption in crypto market. i think this technology change the enviorment of crypto market.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

I think your post about Zwoop will be very useful and your initiative will work good for all of us. And this will increase the interest of people to accept cryptocurrency also.
cryptogalaxy789

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

Yes you are right, the increase of the interest of people in the cryptocurrency is the main point. Because the will expand very well when most of the people are starting to believe in cryptocurrency.
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

This market needs such types of initiative based on this people who like to shop online they will be interested about this market and this is helpful for people also.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: