Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for a crypto company  (Read 148 times)
Czuba (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

Hey,

is somebody of you working for a crypto company?

Yes it sounds all great, you can earn a hell of money with crypto and other phrases are great, but are they functional?

Personally, I am doing my master degree in business (with a focus on controlling) and I am working part-time (controlling).
I would love to work for a crypto company/project, but it seems to be that the main skills required are marketing and programming based. I think it will be difficult to find a job.

What is your opinion?

(1) Would you like/are you planning to work for a crypto company?

(2) Which type of Job are you interested in?

(3) Do you see opportunities for getting a job?

(4) What are your resources if you're looking for a crypto job?
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

I personally don't know anyone who works for a crypto company, but would love to work for one myself. Not sure how you would go about that though. You also don't necessarily need to be able to code to join a crypto business, but I guess it helps, especially if you want to create a company yourself. Remember that most businesses also need customer service operatives and administrative assistants, so that's one thing most people can do without much experience (though knowledge of cryptos would obviously give you the edge over others who are unfamiliar with the industry). Most of these sorts of jobs can be done from home as well which is a big plus. You can even do them from anywhere in the world as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.
Phomology

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:24:03 PM
Merited by JustBetweenUs (3)

I worked a startup and also for a crypto project a while, it can be very exciting and it's not the 9-5 office/factory job, you have a lot of freedom and can use your creativity to bring in new ideas and they are considerated. You need to bring some relevant tech experience though and ideally you know about programming. I don't have that expertise but worked a decade for Cloud Companies in Marketing and Sales. Many projects have deficits in these areas. It's not a place to get rich though, the top notch projects you probably won't get in unless you have connections and a strong CV. Best way to start is go to conferences and talk to people in the space. If you are just interested to get experience and don't expect a big salary there are many open doors.
proload

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

I've never worked for a crypto project but of course I would love to. The most excited fact for me is that you can work remotely from any place you want, drinking your favorite beverage in the meantime.

You just have to bring the results.
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

almost they are a team everyone of 'em has a Skills/ experiences at something [ those people take big piece of cake ] , beside that hiring some ppl pay not much
for small business like  promoting/socialNetwork/little bit in marketing other stuffs that not require high efforts... oftenly those ppl work at more than one place
- personally i'd rather to work as a member of the team than wasting time with low returns..
P.S there's many fields... who said that  all team are developer.. coder at xyz.. blockchain experts..  they  will accept you only if they think that need someone good at that specific thing...         

cryptdigg

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

Many poeple offering comm service on discord and bitcointalk right now...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: