Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching about trading signal  (Read 166 times)
Mauro89 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:15:10 PM

Hi everyone , i am searching about good trading signal that i can copy and invest , can anyone give me a telegram channel or site that have trading advertice with good yeld , how much i must pay for those info?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:19:21 PM

Hi everyone , i am searching about good trading signal that i can copy and invest , can anyone give me a telegram channel or site that have trading advertice with good yeld , how much i must pay for those info?

There are groups that ask you thousands and thousands of $$ a month for entry.

My advice: Don't join these groups and don't give them a dime. These people act as if they "know" the market, while in reality what they actually know/influence is very, very little. You're usually better off making your own calls, and taking responsibility for them.

Especially if they promise you steady returns. Such a thing is simply not possible with this kind of market.

Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

As you rightly said above such channels doesn't have any responsibility and they don't guarantee you a rapid profit. Also, you can't know about their motives when they give a sell or buy signal. I can't understand how can someone entrust such people their money.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

99% of the "trading signal" groups are there to make money off you one way or another. If you want to do trading go learn technical analysis and make your own trading decisions. No one gets rich by being lazy and wanting to just be spoonfed.

If you want to see people's trading decisions, head over to tradingview or to r/bitcoinmarkets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2941

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

I found a list of telegram groups and some channels from google which I think you can use for trading signals.
Check here in this link https://icoinsider.tech/crypto-telegram-groups-channels/

Like the above said do not pay for their signal you can use free trading signals from any groups from the url above and not all signals are accurate. So, it's best for you if you study the price of movement in your own efforts because here in the cryptocurrency world there is no accurate prediction.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mauro89 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

Ok thanks to all for the infos , tradingview is interesting and i see that are so many italian like me in that platform, it is possible to follow them?because i have no time to study investment , i work 10 hours every day
DeluxeJR

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

I once followed a trading signal group and all I did is to lose my money. They just shout out a Coin, they influence people to start buying it and then they simply sell in a higher price.

Simple manipulation technique.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

I will advise you to spend time in learning on how trade work by demo trade from those exchange and trading platform that allow that and develop your skills and knowledge on how to trade professionally. Most of the trading decision signal provider are scammers, you may not be able to make it in trading through them.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

Ok thanks to all for the infos , tradingview is interesting and i see that are so many italian like me in that platform, it is possible to follow them?because i have no time to study investment , i work 10 hours every day

Don't just entrust your fund to anyone claiming to bring you profits. Give time to study if you want to succeed in trading.  And while studying try to look for exchanges that offer trials so you won't lose yet.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

Be aware that people who organize such signal groups don't have your profit in mind but their own. Search the forum for warnings about such groups and read them carefully. There are a lot of first-hand user experiences that might help you (even if you don't realize it yet). Or do a simple google search for that matter, seriously, read before you consider investing.
geopard

Activity: 126

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

I can't find this channel. But when I had it there in just 30 seconds before reported about pump. Didn't have time to do anything. Perhaps there is canal where in advance for 1 hour before. As can find  will inform

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cryptovirus101

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

I read many articles about this Trading signals and so many people always lose their trade perhaps they are using this to pump a coins which is bad in our crypto community
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

Usually we can trade in two types 1) Forex 2) Cryptocurrency.  

1. Forex

Convenience

stock trading is a very profitable business. Whenever your foreign currency price increases, you will sell it. When the price of the currency decreases, then buy. Forex trading can start at just $ 10. Then you can earn income slowly. But sometimes some dealers can give you bonuses. This virtual trading will expand your business knowledge without any risk to you. There is a great amount of benefit or loan facility. You can become a lot of money in just 20-225 seconds. The most notable of these benefits is that you can sit in your home. This will save you a lot of time. You can do this business from any part of this virtual world. The liquidity market is also more like the market. You can sell before you buy it. No commission is required to buy and sell.

discomfort

There is always doubt about the price. 24-hour business, which is painful for a man. You have to take help from professional traders. The risk of hacking is always there. It is very risky for inexpensive traders. You have to be careful every moment when price increases. As a result, your sleep could become forbidden. You have to deposit in your account. As a result, it will tell you never think of getting money without investment. Must have experience in the business.

2. Cryptocurrency

Learning More about How Cryptocurrency Works

If at this point, you feel a little bit confused, don’t worry and don’t give up. Understanding the concepts that are fundamental to cryptocurrency is a challenge. One explanation works for some people, and a different explanation works of others. We all learn in different ways.

The trick with cryptocurrency is not getting worried if you don’t understand it at first – each new video, explanation, or article that you learn from will make your understanding of cryptocurrency clearer until, eventually, it clicks.

To learn more, visit some of the other, more technical pages on our site to dive deeper into the inner-workings of cryptocurrency. You can also watch informational videos about the how cryptocurrency works such as the one below.

if you can now see the full article so go it https://goo.gl/eexKEr

Note that: I think first of all you have a good idea about all things, and you can lose your principal money, and you can make more profit
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

I read many articles about this Trading signals and so many people always lose their trade perhaps they are using this to pump a coins which is bad in our crypto community

Because those so called "trading signals" are mostly just pump and dump groups in disguise, they claim that this certain low-cap coin/token is going to rise even though their ignorant followers are the ones causing the pump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BestSSS

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

Channels screaming about trade recommendations in the telegram today a huge number and you can join any of them-half of the signals are exactly the same and are taken in one place, but I do not advise to join the paid channels that tell you that you'll earn guaranteed. They are not responsible for your accounts and if you lose then only blame yourself.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
usmanov123

Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

You can check CrypScan https://crypscan.com
 It's not a signal service but a tool that you can use to raise your trading to the next level, it shows you a lot of info.
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:50:04 AM

In my opinion you should avoid getting singal from any group. All pump and dump groups are scam. They will cheat you there is nothing like signal.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: