Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Blockchain App do you Use currently ?  (Read 90 times)
chokomenia (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

I believe cryptos going mainstream should begin with us the early crypto adopters,

Most people in cryptos always care about the coin prices forgetting about the project,

I believe the coin prices will go high when people start using most the blockchain product.

And that brings me to this question: Which Blockchain App do you Use currently as a support for crypto mainstream?

As for me I use Steemit for all my blogging

I want the community members to tell us which blockchain app they use and what the app does.

Thank you

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

Well personally I am also using Steemit along with some others like Sapien, Akasha, Cent etc. for text based communication. Eventum for data consensus participation and I am actively engaged in many gaming apps. But yes, it is almost 95 % Ethereum Dapps for now.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:02:25 PM

I use my laptop for my trading and portfolio management. Most of them done through various exchanges and cryptocompare website for portfolio.
I use my phone as hot wallet. I usually store my coins in coinbase and coinomi and use their qr code feature for crypto transfers on the go.
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

If you are thinking for mobile applications thens most of famous applications is in my suggestion is Eddoo And for pc versions is myetherwallet botvof of support only erc20  blockchain and are much secure and reliable in current situations.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

I use my laptop and phone for every trading activities.
and i enjoy medium for my blog articles; and also steemit though often.

Blockchain app is the best for bitcoin; myetherwallet is the best for erc20 tokens, and blockfolio app to monitor your portfolios too.
i enjoy all of those, personally.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

Good day. I have accounts at various crypto related sites but not yet an expert on blogging and article writing. I'm still more on studying and getting informations about the current market. This forum helps me the most. I use blockfolio app to keep track of my altcoins. Coins.ph to cashout my btc and ETH. I don't use Blockchain wallet now. Coins.pH is more convenient for us living in the Philippines.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

I use Steemit and Golos to write articles. But I also, like all holders of crypto coins, use crypto exchanges. While I can't adequately assess the work on the blockchain platform. On Steemit and Golos I do not like the moment that I can not delete my work.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Why generally you are asking which blockchain app dude. Please make your query clear or may be I have not got your point in this thread. I see the investors are using trading platform software to make themselves active and make the trade easier.
Apart from that you can find every people who are using the normal bitcoin wallet to use in their phones that is another blockchain based which is must available in the every crypto users.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

Quite right. But the heads of ICO projects should not only think about money!

The more workers and desired Blockchain projects are, the better for the entire crypto community
sinachy

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

For me i am currently using steemit for all blogging activities also i use brave browser, that's basically the two blockchain app i make use of almost on daily basis
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

As part of the crypto mainstream i am currently using steemit and bitcointalk, I use these platforms for my regular crypto related activities bitcointalk is for bounties and steemit is for my blockchain / crypto currency related blogging .   
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:56:24 PM

I use binance exchange app and eidoo wallet for eth and tokens+blokchain wallet for bitcoin
Also i use the coinmarketcape app

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:24:32 AM

For me I make use of blockfoilo for my portfolio management, I use coinmarketcap for the coin volume monitor, I use tabtrader for coin price monitor alert, steemit for all my bounty blogging and lot's more.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

I believe cryptos going mainstream should begin with us the early crypto adopters,

Most people in cryptos always care about the coin prices forgetting about the project,

I believe the coin prices will go high when people start using most the blockchain product.

And that brings me to this question: Which Blockchain App do you Use currently as a support for crypto mainstream?

As for me I use Steemit for all my blogging

I want the community members to tell us which blockchain app they use and what the app does.

Thank you

I agree with you, the more people make use of blockchain based app the more the value of these coins will increase in the market, just imagine if everyone on this forum should start using steemit, definitely the coin value in the market will surely increase.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

I am using steemit too and also I use coinmarkketcap for to check market from time to time, other blockchain apps i use include, myetherwallet, mycrypto, metamask, bitcointalk and so on.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: