Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Tanking, will the market recover or has the bubble burst?  (Read 69 times)
ivy_project (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

What do you guys think about the entire marketing tanking? What would cause Ethereum to drop by almost 50% in a week while Bitcoin is pretty stable?
Any thoughts on the altcoin market correcting itself with all the scam coins going down the drain?

The Ivy Project
Whitepaper | Bounty Campaign
Twitter | Facebook | Telegram | Reddit | GitHub
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

I think that this is some kind of machination from whales or someone else. I can not say with certainty that this is so, but everything looks suspicious. In any case, I'm sure that everything will be fine, soon.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

no one knows for sure the cause of ethereum's decline. what I'm worried about now, can ethereum recover and exceed the price of ATH?
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

It is still the aftershock effect of the bitcoin ETF news that the other coins and altcoins are still suffering from the bleeding price. Bitcoin also suffered but most of the coins suffered more compared to bitcoin. The bleeding is still not over, hopefully in september the market will be stable.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: