Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GETMODER - A GLOBAL FINTECH CRYPTO-LENDING PROVIDER  (Read 867 times)
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. Now, a friend of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand what are the unique features of the GETModer Platform?

Thank you for your expression of interest. We are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early bird's contributors. Our unique selling points include;
●   Crypto Financing to Personal & SMEs borderless, transparent and liquid as compared to traditional financing.
●   Our secured instant wallet to wallet exchange allows you to trade cryptocurrency without registering at any exchange or needing verification.
●   Seamless processing at a fast pace.
Thank you once again for your interest in our project.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Interesting project. Will there be an ICO. I wanna join it.                                                   
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

My Name Is Alex, I am From Austin, Texas, US. I want to find out what the GETModer Platform is all about. I have heard a lot of fuss about lending and borrowing crypto platforms and all the benefits inherent in crypto. I want you to tell me what I stand to benefit if I invest on your platform. Meanwhile, you have a great project.
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

My Name Is Alex, I am From Austin, Texas, US. I want to find out what the GETModer Platform is all about. I have heard a lot of fuss about lending and borrowing crypto platforms and all the benefits inherent in crypto. I want you to tell me what I stand to benefit if I invest on your platform. Meanwhile, you have a great project.

Thank you, Mr. Alex, for your question. GETModer is an open platform for borrowing and lending cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Our platform allows borrowers and lenders to enter into fully collateralized crypto vs crypto lending agreements. Lenders can earn incremental interest income on their long-term investment in digital assets, while borrowers can use their digital assets as collateral to enable borrowing to support shorter-term trading, hedging, and working capital needs. GETModer is creating a parallel financial service for the crypto economy to securities lending in traditional capital markets.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Thank you, Mr. Alex, for your question. GETModer is an open platform for borrowing and lending cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Our platform allows borrowers and lenders to enter into fully collateralized crypto vs crypto lending agreements. Lenders can earn incremental interest income on their long-term investment in digital assets, while borrowers can use their digital assets as collateral to enable borrowing to support shorter-term trading, hedging, and working capital needs. GETModer is creating a parallel financial service for the crypto economy to securities lending in traditional capital markets.

Thanks for your quick response. Anyway I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavily compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my assets are safe on your platform?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

Thanks for your quick response. Anyway I like the concept behind your project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety. Late last month, I invested in a crypto platform and my assets were heavily compromised. It took me two weeks to recover from shock. Now, my question is; how can I be confident that my assets are safe on your platform?

Of course, who will say that their platform is not safe. And I think, their token sale is already finished as they already reached their hard cap. But one thing that I learned investing in ICOs, better buy those tokens or coins once they hit in exchanges. You can buy it really cheap. But of course, buy those coins that you know has the potential to grow. You need to do your research also, at least check the background of the project.
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

Of course, who will say that their platform is not safe. And I think, their token sale is already finished as they already reached their hard cap. But one thing that I learned investing in ICOs, better buy those tokens or coins once they hit in exchanges. You can buy it really cheap. But of course, buy those coins that you know has the potential to grow. You need to do your research also, at least check the background of the project.

GETModer has worked with a number of legal advisers to establish the most appropriate legal framework within which to lend and borrow crypto assets without putting those assets at risk. There are certainly areas in which traditional legal principles need to
applied without direct precedent to crypto assets, but in each case the extension of existing legal principles has been found to be unlikely to lead to unacceptable ambiguity. For the initial analysis, English law was used as the basis of analysis.
Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

I want to know the benefits of contributing in your ITO. I want to remain anonymous and I am writing from the United Kingdom. I have gone through your website and white paper. Indeed, your team has done an awesome job. I appeal that you give my question a timely priority because your response will enable me make a decision on your project.
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

I want to know the benefits of contributing in your ITO. I want to remain anonymous and I am writing from the United Kingdom. I have gone through your website and white paper. Indeed, your team has done an awesome job. I appeal that you give my question a timely priority because your response will enable me make a decision on your project.

Thank you for your interest in our ITO. Please be aware that we are a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace for borrowing and lending crypto assets in a safe and legally compliant way. The following are some benefits you stand to enjoy as our ITO contributor.
●   Contribution to a unique and prospective project with a transparent business model.
●   Advantageous lending terms and conditions for contributors.
●   You can get a loan secured on GTMR tokens with lower fees.
Once again, thank you for your time. We look forward to having you as our contributor.
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

If i'm not mistaken understanding about the concept of this project.
We need to invest in this project in order to get funding from GETMODER, is that right?
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Nice project you have got. I have few bucks I would like to invest in this project. I discussed with my wife who happens to be a crypto addict. She did advise me to ask this all important question. What is your interest rate and how truly viable is your project?

Thanks, as I await your response.
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

Nice project you have got. I have few bucks I would like to invest in this project. I discussed with my wife who happens to be a crypto addict. She did advise me to ask this all important question. What is your interest rate and how truly viable is your project?

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. We are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early birds contributors. Our platform does not provide predetermined interest rates because we are fully market-dependant and the interest is set by lenders and borrowers. Our project is viable. The track record of our team members speaks volume. We look forward to having you on board. You can get more information about our project on our website https://gtmr.io.
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. We are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early birds contributors. Our platform does not provide predetermined interest rates because we are fully market-dependant and the interest is set by lenders and borrowers. Our project is viable. The track record of our team members speaks volume. We look forward to having you on board. You can get more information about our project on our website https://gtmr.io.

Thanks, just one more question that there is a lot of inefficiency in the current lending market. I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

Thanks, just one more question that there is a lot of inefficiency in the current lending market. I would love to know what your platform is doing differently to solve these inherent challenges.

We agree with you that there are a lot of irregularities inherent in the lending market. We are a global fintech blockchain company and lending service provider currently launching a private sale of our token-generating event to the early bird's contributors. In its historical development, GETModer has been identifying and successfully solving inefficiencies in the lending markets by creating innovative and convenient financing solutions.
By applying blockchain technology, GTMR Token is GETModer's answer to solving the lack of financing for the new digital economy.
Crixus18

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

I have gone through your website and white paper. Indeed, your team has done an awesome job. As a borrower on your platform, what do I stand to benefit and how is your borrowing process like? Your response would help me make an investment decision. I am Crixus by name and I’m writing in from Canada. I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

I have gone through your website and white paper. Indeed, your team has done an awesome job. As a borrower on your platform, what do I stand to benefit and how is your borrowing process like? Your response would help me make an investment decision. I am Crixus by name and I’m writing in from Canada. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your interest in our project. Our platform will allow you to borrow liquid funds instantly, based on the current value of your cryptocurrency asset holdings. You take out a loan, collateralized with more volatile assets such as Bitcoin or Ethereum - and in return, you receive an agreed loan amount in a stable currency. And after repaying the loan you receive your whole collateral back; even if the collateral has increased in value multiple times. This way, you're able to acquire liquid funds for immediate needs and save your crypto position, all at the same time with a high lending ratio.
Gabriel1991

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

I have a great passion for your project. However, the last time i invested in a similar project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. Now, for me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

I have a great passion for your project. However, the last time i invested in a similar project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. Now, for me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?

We uphold the information of our clients in high esteem. However, personal information received from token holders, customers, vendors, employees, and others, including quantities, obtained, payments received, account information, etc. may be disclosed to law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties when it is required to disclose such information by law, subpoena, or court order. We will claim no responsibility nor be held responsible for any such information disclosure. The company will not share information unless required by law.
Gabriel1991

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:34:13 PM

We uphold the information of our clients in high esteem. However, personal information received from token holders, customers, vendors, employees, and others, including quantities, obtained, payments received, account information, etc. may be disclosed to law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties when it is required to disclose such information by law, subpoena, or court order. We will claim no responsibility nor be held responsible for any such information disclosure. The company will not share information unless required by law.

Okay but do you know i have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation. Currently, I am being careful before i invest in a platform. My question is; What is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate?
Ashwin Kumar

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Okay but do you know i have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation. Currently, I am being careful before i invest in a platform. My question is; What is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate?

Thank you for your question Jordan. Please be informed that we cannot guarantee any specific coin value and shall not be held liable for any change in the value of our Token. Assumptions regarding the economic landscape, future statements, market conditions, and business decisions are difficult to predict with a high degree of accuracy. While we make every effort to deliver and operate pursuant to these statements, we cannot offer any assurance that these forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and the investment risks should be carefully considered prior to investment, including consultation an appropriate licensed professional.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: