Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:45:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Ether Wallet  (Read 1003 times)
Maldini07

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:00:15 AM

in my opinion it is very imposible selling/buy eth wallet because the seller still keeps the privkeys and json files that can be used at any time to access the wallet and send tokens that are in it to other wallets
pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

I have an old myetherwallet account for sale. This account has a rich history (I transact over 20 ETH).

Current balance is 0 ETH, but I have many tokens. Just to name a few: Blocklancer, Mysterium, BitClave, Pareto, Ankorus, Tron and many more!
I receive airdrops from time to time, without doing anything, just because my address is old.

Make me and offer I can't refuse   Shocked

I am not sure of the idea of buying a used myetherwallet with lots of tokens in it because the pinkey is very vital and it cannot be replaced. Second, I am not even sure if the wallet is secure and protected properly. I would rather by your altcoins not inclusive of your wallet for safety purposes. But off course if someone is willing to buy it then its up to them, no pressure. If the price is right.
jayden316

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

How can anyone buy this wallet when you have a private key? I agree this is a good wallet so you can keep it and get airdrop
abcnguyengueyn

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

You can give your wallet address so we can evaluate it, you just say how can we know
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:13:43 AM

MyEtherWallet (MEW) is the wallet usually used by the bounty hunters and airdrop participants to stock their tokens with. It is easy to use and request transactions on it. Private Key is the way to access it, that's why it is so easy to access by other people and hacked it. It is not essential to use this kid of wallet if you are an investor because your funds is not well secured if your private key had leaked.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:45:36 AM

I need a help I can't transfer token out of my wallet can someone please help me with this. I don't know what's going on?
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

ETH is the best place to receive bounty and airdrop tokens it's safe if the private key is not disclose to third parties
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

I need a help I can't transfer token out of my wallet can someone please help me with this. I don't know what's going on?

I don't really understand the kind of issues it could be with the transfer but if it is a mew wallet, you will need some etheruem as gas or charge to enable you do your transfer.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

I have an old myetherwallet account for sale. This account has a rich history (I transact over 20 ETH).

Current balance is 0 ETH, but I have many tokens. Just to name a few: Blocklancer, Mysterium, BitClave, Pareto, Ankorus, Tron and many more!
I receive airdrops from time to time, without doing anything, just because my address is old.

Make me and offer I can't refuse   Shocked

If you want to sell or buy any kind of digital asset on this forum, you should take thiz thread to digital goods section here under market place board. Personally I don't know what is the use of buying old MEW wallet bro.

If you have the fund which have big worth then you can sell it.
Now you have the cheap tokens means also it is not worthy to buy from you mate.
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Can you share the address? it would help a lot to chec it manually.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

very vulnerable to buying ETH wallets, because as long as the private key, jonson and other keys cannot be changed,
if the seller has several tokens, why not sell it yourself.
really something strange ?
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:02:41 AM

Can you share the address? it would help a lot to chec it manually.
What will you do with OP's MEW address? That address has 0 ETH and just have 20 ETH as his transaction history.
This is useless because no one would buy someone address just only because "20 ETH transaction history". Fyi OP 20 ETH isn't rich amount
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

It would have been better if you shared your address here. Buyers could have seen it.
I really agree with your opinion, it would be better if the OP shared the wallet address that he had in this forum, so they would know the contents of your wallet to be taken into consideration
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Please describe in detail what you are experiencing so that everyone in this forum can help you.
Are you losing the private key of your MEW wallet?
dasunlanka

Activity: 120
Merit: 23

Be cool

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

Hello..this is the most interesting offer I saw in 2018..Please someone hack this person's wallet..hahaha

[ F - A - M - I - L - Y ] Coolest word in the world - Be happy with your Family
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

Thank you for your kind words. I am willing to share my address, but I prefer to do it by PM in order to avoid spam. If a user is interested, he or she can send me a message and I'll be glad to provide my address, as long as other information.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

my ether wallet is the best place to save all my token. easy and comfortable in transfer token to an exchange
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:03:15 AM

my ether wallet is the best and protected place for me to keep my token very save and easy to use
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

How can anyone buy this wallet when you have a private key? I agree this is a good wallet so you can keep it and get airdrop

the private key that it has is a confidentiality that no one should know if you don't want to let you be depleted and you can't use it anymore. private key has been made in a safe and trustworthy way.

skyslope

Activity: 76
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

What is advantage of old eth wallet. You already have private key.
This must be a scam post.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: