Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can pay me btc for me to play goldentowns?  (Read 683 times)
shanem (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:15:16 PM

I am ready to signup in goldentowns but need some offers for btc

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shanem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:49:42 PM

any offers for me to play goldentown?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
|
shanem (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 12:13:13 PM

Where are all the legit goldentown referral deals?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███

|
|
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 01:18:30 PM

Where are all the legit goldentown referral deals?

I doubt there ever was one. I used to play goldentowns for someone, but he only payed for a short while and then vanished.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 01:21:34 PM

I've seen it somewhere, please try using search button and then maybe PM that user Smiley
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:13:52 PM

I"m confused is there some kind of return profit that I can expect if I was to do so or is it just me paying you so yo play goldentowns?
DubFX

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:29:06 PM

I"m confused is there some kind of return profit that I can expect if I was to do so or is it just me paying you so yo play goldentowns?
Here you go Smiley
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/897550-goldentowns-strategy-how-make-money-playing-goldentowns.html

also here's topic OP has been looking for :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=430850.0
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 07:54:12 AM

I spend 10-15mins a day playing Golden towns ..! all i'll say is its very slow game and the chances of you making any money are very low and it will take you a good amount of time before you can see something valuable in your acc/. If you want to play the game for fun , then its good.. but if you are playing it to get some quick  money i'll suggest you to try something else..!

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 08:39:01 AM

Here you go Smiley
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/897550-goldentowns-strategy-how-make-money-playing-goldentowns.html

Yeah, another one not paying up. They come with their fancy payout tables and promisses, but none of them pays.
Not sure about this guide. 5$ seems like a lot for maybe getting it back in a few month.  The guide is from 2011 and probably heavly outdated as well.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
DubFX

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:58:31 AM

Here you go Smiley

Yeah, another one not paying up. They come with their fancy payout tables and promisses, but none of them pays.
Not sure about this guide. 5$ seems like a lot for maybe getting it back in a few month.  The guide is from 2011 and probably heavly outdated as well.
Well i just googled it...you can do that yourself also  Wink
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

Hey DubFX +1 to you.. I appreciate you clarifying things for me and the link.  I don't want to ask any more questions because there are some creepy people on the forum at the moment looking for trouble.  Cheers
DubFX

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:34:20 AM

Hey DubFX +1 to you.. I appreciate you clarifying things for me and the link.  I don't want to ask any more questions because there are some creepy people on the forum at the moment looking for trouble.  Cheers
yw Smiley it's no serious profit at all soo i don't think you should bother trying to get money by this, it would take alot of time with questionable payment.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:15:57 AM

yw Smiley it's no serious profit at all soo i don't think you should bother trying to get money by this, it would take alot of time with questionable payment.

Hopefully you can play for free so I guess they hope the players will get hooked and buy some "gold" in the game with Paypal or they will entice friends to play

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: