Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:20:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Autofications.com] Automated SMS Verifications # Verify ANY Website # 36 Ctries  (Read 4543 times)
unouresha

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 02:40:08 AM

Do you or will you in the future provide european / south american numbers?
Juffar (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 12:41:35 PM

Do you or will you in the future provide european / south american numbers?

We already do that. https://autofications.com
Juffar (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 01:24:12 PM

Let me know if you have any questions.
Juffar (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 03:41:20 PM

msbhvn

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:00:55 PM

I gave this service a try and here is my feedback:

1. Most importantly, it minimally _worked_. So that is good. Took a few minutes to verify payment and I got a number that was able to do SMS verification for a service that many other parking/forwarding/etc services failed at. Price was up to $2 a verification, but that was made clear up front.

However, this service still has some serious rough edges and may need to stay as a backup option.

2. A link was given earlier in this thread for number reuse by the same account, I had a need to do 2 verifications with the same number for the same service so I was needing this. Unfortunately that link is now broken and does not redirect anywhere. By itself, not a big deal as they say there is now another way to reuse a number.
3. This other way to reuse a number is via a Re-Use button in your Verifications pane after having completed one successful verify. Unfortunately, this button is greyed out and does not work without contacting them. Also not a big deal by itself as they say they have Support via tickets and chat.
4. I cannot find the tickets, I can only guess they have been phased out (?), I do not know, but if they are not findable then that is not good. Again, not a big deal by itself as they have chat.
5. Welp, no one answers the chat. So now I am stuck. I have 1 successful verification, but am unable to do the second one. According to the posts here and their docs it should be possible, but not being able to do the reuse myself and not being able to contact support I was left dead in the water.

6. Additionally, since I had the credit I tried the SMS spoofer and it did not work. I recieved the SMS messages, but they were not spoofed, they were just from some random number not the one entered.

Alas, my confidence in the offering has plummeted, though it may work for you if you just need 1 quick verification.
Juffar (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:20:23 PM

I gave this service a try and here is my feedback:

1. Most importantly, it minimally _worked_. So that is good. Took a few minutes to verify payment and I got a number that was able to do SMS verification for a service that many other parking/forwarding/etc services failed at. Price was up to $2 a verification, but that was made clear up front.

However, this service still has some serious rough edges and may need to stay as a backup option.

2. A link was given earlier in this thread for number reuse by the same account, I had a need to do 2 verifications with the same number for the same service so I was needing this. Unfortunately that link is now broken and does not redirect anywhere. By itself, not a big deal as they say there is now another way to reuse a number.
3. This other way to reuse a number is via a Re-Use button in your Verifications pane after having completed one successful verify. Unfortunately, this button is greyed out and does not work without contacting them. Also not a big deal by itself as they say they have Support via tickets and chat.
4. I cannot find the tickets, I can only guess they have been phased out (?), I do not know, but if they are not findable then that is not good. Again, not a big deal by itself as they have chat.
5. Welp, no one answers the chat. So now I am stuck. I have 1 successful verification, but am unable to do the second one. According to the posts here and their docs it should be possible, but not being able to do the reuse myself and not being able to contact support I was left dead in the water.

6. Additionally, since I had the credit I tried the SMS spoofer and it did not work. I recieved the SMS messages, but they were not spoofed, they were just from some random number not the one entered.

Alas, my confidence in the offering has plummeted, though it may work for you if you just need 1 quick verification.

Thank you for the long review. At this moment, only our virtual USA numbers can be re-used. They can be re-used from https://autofications.com/user.php?verifications
msbhvn

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:14:09 PM

As you can see they saw my feedback and got back to me (great!).

Summary of results:

1. The "tickets" do not say they are tickets and look like a chat, the chat is another thing.
2. You really really need to understand the "real" vs "virtual" numbers for the USA. Some services _only_ work with "real" numbers which cannot be re-used. So if you need a "real" USA number 2 times, then this service cannot meet your needs.
3. Turns out SMS spoofing just does not work with lots of providers and instead of informing you up front about that they will refund you if you complain (would much rather have known up front, but refund was minimally acceptable).

Lots of places they could easily clarify to drastically reduce confusion (A. Fix prior link to redirect to new page. B. Have the greyed out "Re-Use" button have its hover-over say that it is a "real" number and thus cannot be reused. C. Call the tickets, "tickets", D. Say that many providers do not work for SMS spoofing and to contact them for a refund. etc).  The harder problems of double use of real numbers (for same person) and spoofing actually working are understandably difficult.
Juffar (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:43:56 PM

Juffar (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:28:25 PM