Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:22:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea's revised tax law for SMEs to reduce burdens, blockchain into the sc  (Read 97 times)
Game.Ethereum (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

August 16th, recently, the Korea Tax Development Review Committee held a meeting to determine 19 tax law amendments, and will be submitted to the National Assembly for deliberation. In the revision of the Korean tax law, the adjustment of corporate taxation will give preferential policies to the taxation of new technology industries, and include blockchains and quantum computers in the scope of preferential treatment.
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:51:40 AM

If such a message is true, this must be an inspiring good news. South Korea’s tax law amendment will greatly promote the development of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market, and will also drive other countries’ blockchain technology and The support of the cryptocurrency market has increased investor confidence.
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

It looks good to see when the blockchain technology become viral that much. Now south korea are interested to apply this technology now you can imagine how much strong the bitcoin technology.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

August 16th, recently, the Korea Tax Development Review Committee held a meeting to determine 19 tax law amendments, and will be submitted to the National Assembly for deliberation. In the revision of the Korean tax law, the adjustment of corporate taxation will give preferential policies to the taxation of new technology industries, and include blockchains and quantum computers in the scope of preferential treatment.

Is there any link that will support this? Because this is far from what I read recently because this tax amendment is just a rumor and Ministry of Finance actually denies this and stated that it's fake news.

If such a message is true, this must be an inspiring good news. South Korea’s tax law amendment will greatly promote the development of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market,

It's not from what you think because even the government put tax on cryptos it will never be use in the development nor awareness in crypto. Of course, they'll use to to build more infrastructure ( I hope so ) or more or less it will landed on their pockets.

I provide the link to enlighten you guys.
https://bitcoinist.com/south-korea-denies-tax-cryptocurrency/

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: