Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:18:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Italians and their Bridges another good reason to drop the damn Euro  (Read 173 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:22:32 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 08:21:50 PM by KingScorpio

you heard of the collapse of the genua bridge with 40 people dead in italy?

i first heard it was just an ordinary bridge,

then i heard about people dead.

in the end it turned out the have been a high end bridge, that had good maintenance funding and top class personel, and was one of italies biggest bridges

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/15/europe/italy-bridge-warning-fallout-intl/index.html

and it still collapsed

now itallians are getting angry, and rest of europe has to pay the price

and want to print euros not liras to find someone to fix their bridge problems.

this would then have consequences for the rest of europe, since they dont want to apply on budgeting rules.

i hope we find a way in europe to get rid of the euro somehow.

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FilesFM_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:37:37 PM

This is a great PR for the European Union if they offer to pay for it.. and help bolster how we are stronger together than apart rhetoric about the EU. I think Italy is becoming frustrated with the country being used as a passageway into the EU for migrants. No doubt like some other countries wish they could leave the EU.
Dixon_WestSeven

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Wow, somehow I missed the previous ones. In the article it says that 10 bridges collapsed in Italy in the past 5 years! You think you'd start to wonder. That doesn't sound normal. You say that the bridge was high end and was well maintained. Well, in the article you shared it says that that's what the private company said that was in charge of maintenance. This is what another person had to say:
In 2012, Giovanni Calvini, then the head of the Genoa branch of the Italian employers organization Confindustria, when seeking his organization's backing for new roads, warned in an interview with Genoa's Il Secolo XIX newspaper, "This junta mustn't think that the realization of public works isn't their problem. Because look, when in 10 years' time the Morandi Bridge collapses, and we all get stuck in traffic jams for hours, we will remember the names of the people who said 'No.'''
It looks like there really were warning signs that something should be done. Now dozens of people are dead. I couldn't really understand from the article, does the EU control all the road budgets? Like countries pay taxes to the EU and the EU chooses how to spread it around?
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:49:33 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 06:06:44 PM by KingScorpio

Wow, somehow I missed the previous ones. In the article it says that 10 bridges collapsed in Italy in the past 5 years! You think you'd start to wonder. That doesn't sound normal. You say that the bridge was high end and was well maintained. Well, in the article you shared it says that that's what the private company said that was in charge of maintenance. This is what another person had to say:
In 2012, Giovanni Calvini, then the head of the Genoa branch of the Italian employers organization Confindustria, when seeking his organization's backing for new roads, warned in an interview with Genoa's Il Secolo XIX newspaper, "This junta mustn't think that the realization of public works isn't their problem. Because look, when in 10 years' time the Morandi Bridge collapses, and we all get stuck in traffic jams for hours, we will remember the names of the people who said 'No.'''
It looks like there really were warning signs that something should be done. Now dozens of people are dead. I couldn't really understand from the article, does the EU control all the road budgets? Like countries pay taxes to the EU and the EU chooses how to spread it around?

for the sake of common good invaded the italian bitcoinforum community with a topic "so much shame" in italian, to attack the italian bitcoin sectists about their crazy country and their crazy construction sides.

from my personal experience as engineering studend i heard that italy had a lot of construction sides where organised crime sold construction steel and resold it.

making italy an independent country with own currency that they can print as much as they desire would clearly solve lots of european problems italy can then print italian liras to pay their refugees with "human rights" and "no nazi money" to fix their infrastructure.

this whole case is now multiple times as embarassing as when i first time heard about that.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

since 2015 every year there is a bridge collapsing its now already 4 times in a row, while in germany there was no bridge collapse since more than 20 years.

the italians now want to abuse the euro to basically force rest of europe to develop their broken infrastructure. instead of using a local currency.

Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

The bridge incident is very metaphorical. Italy is literally falling apart. Pretty much third-world country status in some parts and Europe has to pay for the rest of their mistakes. Europe can never advance unless it drops the euro..
Dixon_WestSeven

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

for the sake of common good invaded the italian bitcoinforum community with a topic "so much shame" in italian, to attack the italian bitcoin sectists about their crazy country and their crazy construction sides.

from my personal experience as engineering studend i heard that italy had a lot of construction sides where organised crime sold construction steel and resold it.

making italy an independent country with own currency that they can print as much as they desire would clearly solve lots of european problems italy can then print italian liras to pay their refugees with "human rights" and "no nazi money" to fix their infrastructure.

this whole case is now multiple times as embarassing as when i first time heard about that.

Sorry, I don't quite understand how Italian Bitcoin "secticts" is related to my question. I have heard about the corruption in Italy though. I wouldn't be surprised if stealing steel was the least of what's happening. The saddest thing is when innocent people suffer for the corruption of their "leaders".

I think though that if we start talking about kicking Italy out of the EU, then there make be many other countries that "should be kicked out" by the same criteria. Weren't things even worse in Greece? So should only rich be in the EU? Maybe you just don't like the idea of the EU at all?
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 07:02:26 PM by KingScorpio

Sorry, I don't quite understand how Italian Bitcoin "secticts" is related to my question. I have heard about the corruption in Italy though. I wouldn't be surprised if stealing steel was the least of what's happening. The saddest thing is when innocent people suffer for the corruption of their "leaders".

I think though that if we start talking about kicking Italy out of the EU, then there make be many other countries that "should be kicked out" by the same criteria. Weren't things even worse in Greece? So should only rich be in the EU? Maybe you just don't like the idea of the EU at all?

i like the eu to a certain extent, but not its banking cartel that has neofeudal features. and the wasteful italians in it. the state is not partiying institution it is an institution to keep urban live together, but not in perfectionistic and wasteful way either.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

The bridge incident is very metaphorical. Italy is literally falling apart. Pretty much third-world country status in some parts and Europe has to pay for the rest of their mistakes. Europe can never advance unless it drops the euro..

The real problem is they adopted a common fiscal policy despite their different levels of economic strength. Can you imagine ASEAN doing the same thing? Singapore would probably rather sink down the sea rather than pay for laggards like Cambodia or Laos. And yet that is what the EU did.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

The real problem is they adopted a common fiscal policy despite their different levels of economic strength. Can you imagine ASEAN doing the same thing? Singapore would probably rather sink down the sea rather than pay for laggards like Cambodia or Laos. And yet that is what the EU did.

well i doubt the idea of the eu was to enforce a single currency on all, it is allowed to also have local currencies.

the germans were the biggest losers of the EU since, all other european countries simply printed money and let the germans work for them.

collapsing the EU might end up a germany with an extremly expensive deutsche mark. and worthless other currencies

m.roth

Activity: 44
Merit: 5

/be the change/

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

Totally agreeing. Different cultures, work-attitudes, administrations, economic development and so on is one factor why the EU could fail, not primarily because of the EURO itself. Furthermore, the arrogant dictation from above is what many of the less benefitting countries annoy.

The EU should become a more loose construct in terms of an economic area, without central authorities making decisions above the country's will.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

you heard of the collapse of the genua bridge with 40 people dead in italy?

i first heard it was just an ordinary bridge,

then i heard about people dead.

in the end it turned out the have been a high end bridge, that had good maintenance funding and top class personel, and was one of italies biggest bridges

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/15/europe/italy-bridge-warning-fallout-intl/index.html

and it still collapsed

now itallians are getting angry, and rest of europe has to pay the price

and want to print euros not liras to find someone to fix their bridge problems.

this would then have consequences for the rest of europe, since they dont want to apply on budgeting rules.

i hope we find a way in europe to get rid of the euro somehow.

regards

what was the crew doing the preceding night? it's on tape... pay back for opposing white genocide by the cia/fbi splinter cells?

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

Even the most reliable is sometimes false and unreliable.
Of the staff of 100 people, can make a mistake of only 1 person, and because it will suffer all
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: