Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new stuff from my wrkshp coming & chance 4 custom wrk from Borgsteamfactory. :)  (Read 4392 times)
morphtrust (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:41:06 AM

ok had it pointed out to me that some PS's have a fan on top of them so I am going to put another set of holes to mount the top PS up as far as it can go to leave a couple inches between the bottom of the top supply and the top of the bottom supply to allow for air flow. will post pics shortly. but basically the power supplies will be able to be mounted in either orientation to allow for adding say an optical drive over top the second supply if you have supplies that only have fans and vents on the front and back of them, Smiley any thoughts about making a power supply add on for the sides? or just make the whole thing longer? deeper? what do you guys prefer?

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:44:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4NHOk6z24I

youtube video of a pair of custom dual layer lenses that produce that lighting effect off them, that the eyeware that Doctor Octavius from spiderman was wearing, (or those who know who he is, doctor steel) lol

this pair though the secondary reflection of lights is a solid red image instead of being what ever color the light is, so you have two reflections running opposite directions from each other, one natural colored and the other deep ruby red. and yes the lenses were very deep red to look through, as will be any new ones I make for anyone Smiley

for any other videos I have up you can browse my channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/morphtrust

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:34:16 AM

The goggles look very steampunk-like Smiley
morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:49:09 AM

The goggles look very steampunk-like Smiley

is that a bad thing? lol

on the case work I am doing, here is an update and obviously another option I can do for a custom spacing on an open air case you already bought from someone else and want to make it a bit more accommodating for your specific needs

----------------
new holes punched and modifications to the rail for the power supply support, so either position can be used now, allowing for separating two supplies that have fans on top of them for air flow to reach the top of the powersupply on the bottom Smiley (and a shot of what that rail started life like earlier last night lol)

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 12:08:14 PM

hard drive mounting brackets for a single standard hard drive (3.5 not the laptop standard 2.5 units lol)

by the way no idea what these little bits are worth, so if you have an idea, feel free to shoot me a message or something..

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:24:11 AM

going to let ebay set the price I guess on some of this stuff. Anyone wanting any metal parts or the goggles message me before they get bids, other wise this thread will be my sort of, non-computer store, so as not to clutter, since I make all sorts of stuff that I sell Smiley

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:01:22 AM

any one know how I can get this made into my avatar?

also I have spare time (though not much) and as you see some measure of skills, Got ideas? talk to me. I also have a CNC mill I guess I can show off even if it is a bit crude looking. it is incredibly accurate and I can mill just about anything that can be milled from wax to steel Smiley

(this was where I was hiding it from the neighbors upstairs so they could not hear it running lol and yes that is a kingsized mattress sitting 4 and a half feet up off the floor making a short work area below it Smiley )

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:58:20 AM

something else I neglected to post here, did not realize it was missing from my website Smiley

can make them shorter too, and to hold smaller tools for work if anyone wants a pair or a single one to hold specific tools while you are working Smiley

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 04:17:12 AM

bump

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:00:50 AM

Need a bit more description about the black and golden box right there on the top  with the price plus I would also like to know your location so I can count the shipping involved !! thanks

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:58:14 AM

Need a bit more description about the black and golden box right there on the top  with the price plus I would also like to know your location so I can count the shipping involved !! thanks

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

ha, that is from many moons ago. made of MDF and dyed black, the gold foil was actual metal printed material from an Alps MD-5000, which sadly you can not get anymore. I can cut that by hand from gold mylar though, if you are serious about getting one. Just let me know. location is in CONUS for shipping (depending on size priority mail would be the route to go there if you are also in the USA. The work you are looking at was a joint venture with myself and a guy who is no longer with us.

Anyone else wondering what he is talking about. it is a transformation chamber from the second movie "Hellraiser II: hellbound" and can be seen here

this was the only decent pic I could find on google unfortunately

The price on making one would be determined by what you wanted it made from and all, but I dont have the one in that pic anymore. and I have to dig around a lot to find the files for it lol.

vleroybrown

Activity: 1145
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:53:34 PM

badassery
morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 03:12:28 PM

ok goggles originally listed here are sold, but I have lots more stuff to sell so changing the title

xb0x

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Better don't say if you don't know!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:02:31 PM

These are really cool & damn cool arts. Seriously man, hats off!
Lyomon86

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:19:53 PM

delightful glasses and magnificent look in general. I'm really impressed!
morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 10:22:54 AM

thanks, finished the case (sorta, he is giving feed back to improve for the second one I am sending, once I have actual verified measurements for atx hole placement I will make those available with a couple tricks up my sleeve to make them more useful and safe than the cases that are out so far.

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 06:49:33 PM

the case with some modifications he made to it, (looks like it needs more mods to be where it will be 100% what he needs,

And the new case I am making with adjustments to make sure it suits the needs of his next build.

Adjustable for different powersupply lengths

just working out now how to give them feet all the time, for the base unit on the bottom of the stack, any suggestions would be welcome. Smiley

morphtrust (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 03:37:36 AM

some new pics of the new design and how they stack.

inside the joint seen here the rails are pulled tight to keep them lined up over top each other and resting directly on top of each other, so if anyone is interested in a taller system with multiple rigs built into it (the corner rails are all one piece instead of a single section per rig) let me know, not sure what the max length I can ship via USPS for cost factor is, but I can build these all the way up to 16 foot in height for anyone seriously wanting something that tall lol. two rigs would only be about a yard *3 inches shy of a meter* tall, with this design.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:22:38 PM

I like those goggles

morphtrust (OP)