Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it still a good idea to participate in ICOs?  (Read 1907 times)
Abiodun99

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

There are so many ICOs to choose from at any one given time.
I would look into something that you think would be a benefit to mankind, whether it be a medical,conservation, industrial, or whatever.A lot of ICOs are basically raising funds to to finance a start up in what someone else is successfully doing already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nayebarefx

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

In crypto industry we are expecting very many more project to launch the ICOs and what is impeortant is to try to analyse the projects vision, the problem it solves to the community, the roadmap of that certain projects. The truth of the matter is that there are very many legitimate Icos and where you participate and make much more profits than before.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Recently, the market began to show signs of life, I think that time is beginning to come, so we can conclude that this is a good indicator for the entire crypto-currency world as a whole, but it is necessary to analyze the projects so as not to fall into the hands of scammers.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

There are a lot of scam ICO''s out there but if you research carefully, you will get a very good ICO to invest in that can fetch you a lot of money. So it's all about researching and finding the right ICO.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Still good to participate if you find it legit.  I'm may consider some project is just nobody or just an imaginary project which definitely falls into nothing in the end. A lot of investors get lost of their money just having a mistake of investing from scam project.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

I still believe it is not a bad idea and maybe not best either but this is the kind of market that we can possibly gain higher returns in the future. Better look for a legit ICO and formulate better strategy to earn money even if the market is dumping and that is called calculated risk.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Right now participate in ICO is only good idea if you are big investor.
Otherwise it is much cheaper to buy tokens later on from exchanges, or even from bounty hunters.
Also no KYC will be needed. As now, more and more ICO´s require KYC
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

Good ICOs are always available at all times. It is essential that you have the knowledge to distinguish good ICO and ICO scam that, if you do then the investment in ICO always bring you profit. Do not care if the market goes up or down, just make sure you get profitable when investing in a good ICO.

swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

You shouldn't, because you can't make profit with ICOs, if you just want to invest in some good projects you don't need new ones there are already lots of good projects like oax.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

If you have that money as a spare and willing to risk,then why not give a try you might be lucky enough to find ones in a million chance.but if that money is a hard earned then stop dreaming and forget trying you luck,because its more profitable to gambling than to find a reliable and legit project nowadays
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

I think right now participate in ICO is only good idea if you are big investor because now more and more ICO´s require KYC. And  most of the ico project are now low price but this price will go up soon. I believe the holder of this get huge profit. So I suggest everyone to invest on ICO sector's.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

It is really very wrong idea of investing in ICO today as it is seen that only 1 out of 10 ICO is getting good price listed and 50% of them are even not getting listed and which ever is getting listed their price is very bad. So if you see any project is good then it is better that you can wait until it is not got listed in exchange and first check few days trading and then start investing as per your idea. This is the best way of trading in new projects without getting scammed.

TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

It is really very wrong idea of investing in ICO today as it is seen that only 1 out of 10 ICO is getting good price listed and 50% of them are even not getting listed and which ever is getting listed their price is very bad. So if you see any project is good then it is better that you can wait until it is not got listed in exchange and first check few days trading and then start investing as per your idea. This is the best way of trading in new projects without getting scammed.

It is better to wait till the token hit the exchange hence we don't get the risk to be scammed. But that isn't the end, we need to update ourselves with the recent news from the team and if we found something wrong, we should sell our token asap.
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

ICO is a great opportunity for us to make money.... But most of the ICO is found is scam but still now there is have a lot of ICO which can give you a lot of profit. From ICO you can buy any coin at cheaper rate and you can sell this coin when price grow up. So invest on ICO
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

Of course, the idea is not bad. You can still earn very well thanks to this. Only need to carefully analyze the projects in which you are going to invest.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

I still recommend to invest on an ICO, but you should be very careful on choosing it and know when to cut your profit because the "to the moon" scenario is not so relevant now. It is a rare condition in the ICOs world. Things why you should invest on ICO :
1. Ethereum is down so much, not even half of the last its All Time High.
2. There are some ICO that is good.
3. If you find you are a short-term trader man, then it is your thing.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1203

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

In my opinion, there are still good Ico that worth investing your money, you just have to dig dip to find out what are these good Ico I highly recommend outofthecloud.com and the signature that I'm promoting Bitmillex, I have checked these two Ico and they are legit and promising.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀████
██████████████▀▀░░░░████
██████████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░█████
████▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░█▀░░░░░░░██████
████████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐██████
█████████░▄███▄░░███████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██
███████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄█████
██████████████▄██████████
████████████████▄████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

It's a bad idea to invest now in an ICO. All projects fall in price after entering the stock exchange, because people want to save at least something from their capital.
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

Right now there are many fraudulent and unsuccessful ICO`s on the crypto market. But I think it's necessary to participate in the ICO`s as it brings good profit. You need to carefully choose a project, research everything and then invest.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

try to aware about the scam and analysis about ICO's. then i think you are not fall in a trouble.otherwise you can not know about crypto market properly.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: