Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:35:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it still a good idea to participate in ICOs?  (Read 1910 times)
blackrain321

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

firstly i would like suggest find out the project purpose of that ICO. their previous history and the people who works behind the project and to use proper protection on scam.
kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

I think that it is a good idea to take part in ICOs because they can bring you profit. To my mind, the best possible solution is to check whether it is reliable or not.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:48:09 PM

I believe that it is necessary to participate in good projects. of course there is a risk that after the release of the token, its price will drop. But the worthwhile project will pay off in the future
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

This is not the matter of many fraudulent projects. The above is true that after listing on the exchange, prices fall sharply. Why participate in ICO, where you might need KYC pass, where do you buy tokens much more expensive than later on the exchange?

Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:00:27 PM

It is a matter of choice. You should not force yourself into investing in what you don't like. Personally, i like ICO, but i take my time to study the ICO i want to invest in.
airdrop21

Activity: 79

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

If you join their bountry programs, or airdrops to get some free coins/tokens the it is all good.
However, invest in ICOs is a very high risk type of investing. I do not recommend any  one to do that ever. You can wait until the ICOs get listed on the market and see its real value before investing in and hold the coins.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

I think it is very risky nowadays, because most of interesting and perspective projects already provided ICO and have all needed money, new projects are not so good.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?
Fraudsters and unsuccessful projects have always been, and they will also be in the future, so you need to be careful and carefully select a project for investment. Investing is always a risk, but I think you need to take part in an ICO.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:23:51 PM

Invest in ICO was advantageous earlier, when tokens were given x1000. Now it can happen exactly the opposite. It is necessary to approach very carefully the selection of a project for early investment
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:26:56 PM

My opinion is that investing in ICO is more profitable than in altcoyins. After analyzing the many completed projects ISO, made the input that tokens after going on sale give rise several times more often than tokens go down.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Perhaps, you can buy most of the tokens from an exchange after the main sale. It's hard to get whitelisted to a good project, usually.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

Didn't you know ICO'S are money makers?. Many big guys is always looking for this because of a certain amount that can make your money more than double or triple it. Its good to invest on there but choose the most interestinng ico's depending in your preferences and reviews on the uknown ICO do you wish to invest. It has a big risk of losing your money as well be vigilant.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

If you seriously want to add value to a project and create opportunity for yourself, help us to revive this project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263600.660

We're bringing in the top guns in crypto to relaunch a coin for the gaming industry. Start mining before it hits the exchanges.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

It depend on the quality (backing from solid advisors,concepts of the project & support from VCs) of ICOs to take decision on whether to invest or not in the bearish market. In my opinion its better to buy tokens on the exchanges as very few ICO perform well when launch on the exchange and rest drops in price drastically. you can get Token on exchange at very cheap price as compare to its token value take example of Money Token.

adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

Yes it definitely is, a lot of people may have or had bad experiences with ICOs but still there are numerous ICOs you can actually trust in, and therefore I think it is a good idea participating in ICOs, making investments and etc. so I think that not all ICOs will scam you, you just have to be much more vigilant and observe well.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

It is my advice to the people that you can participate in the ICO whose organization you have worked as a team. It is easy to say that you choose those gifts and ICOs, your trustworthy people. Scams and unsuccessful icons are in front of you, check them deeply. Identify those who are managing the prize for a long time. Identify the team of successful prize, talk to them in telegram group You will find that the new campaign is in front of you. Apart from this, you should invest on the ICO:
* If you know about how to find legal and scam projects
* If you are looking for profits in the short term.
* If they have a good publicity strategy.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

I still think it's very ideal to invest in ICOs because the future is great for cryptocurrency investing, no matter the issues we are facing now, one can always carry out a due diligent search to ascertain the validity of any project you want to invest your hard earn mazuma.

HOMT