Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it still a good idea to participate in ICOs?  (Read 1907 times)
wengskie33

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

Yes, as long as it is legit. You have to search and have knowledge of that particular ICO before you invest inorder for you will not fall into scam.
bankarpit

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

If you have done your research and think that everything is correct, then why not? In the end it's all about examining the team and trusting them. If there team is genuine, project seems to solve real existing problem and blockchain can really solve that problem, than you can go ahead and invest in that project.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Right now i think is bad idea to participate in icos  many scams,fraud and no money back if ico is down,i have one situation with scam ico and they say give money back but still waitning about 1 month,but nothing..

travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Don't participate but keep an eye on new ICO May be a new idea & concept you like one of them or so many good ico are running now days and you slip the change to be a part of that.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

Participating in an ICO is not just about investing money there, you can also join there bounties.
My answer is yes, it is always good to participate in any bounty as long as they are legit and not a scam.
there will be a part from you that you need to make studies and investigation before joining them.
to make sure that everything will not be a waste.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

The ICO market is now on the decline, but soon there may be a sudden explosion, which will lead to a sharp increase in the price of crypto currency.

I think if you choose the right projects, then you can earn now

ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?
yes, investing in an ICO is one of the fastest way to earn huge profit. but as you said, there is a large number of scam during these days, that's why you should pay attention and spend more time to investigate to find a better ico.

BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

Actually, It is a great idea. We can make huge profits through ICO. ICO is a very popular way to earn money in the crypto field. Worldwide people are investing in the ICO, At this moment crypto has a lot of ICO. Especially, many ICOs are fake. So be careful before investing in the ICO. If you can invest in the good ICO, Definitely, you will earn massive profits.
coingbag

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

Investing in one or two ICOs in my opinion is better. I believe there are still many good ICOs, even though most ICOs are scams and fail. Do a good analysis before joining the ICO. Choose an ICO that makes sense in providing profits for you. That's very important.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:29:02 PM

it is still good to invest but be sure to research well so you won't get scam. even though there are a lot of scam ICOs there are still many good ICOs. but it will be hard to find them because of this scam ICOs. it still depends on the person if he/she are prepared for the risk to gain profit.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

it is still good to invest but be sure to research well so you won't get scam. even though there are a lot of scam ICOs there are still many good ICOs. but it will be hard to find them because of this scam ICOs. it still depends on the person if he/she are prepared for the risk to gain profit.
It's actually very easy to analyze an ICO, but some people don't want beginners to know and they just let it go.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

The decision is yours if you are ready to take a big risk why not..  We are the one who knows better about ourselves. We know if we are in a right way or not..  Though investing is really great especially in those ICO project that offers a great benifits to us..  As long us you trust crypto currenncy why will not try it..  Investing is real great but make sure you invest in a right project..

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

For now I think not, because the market is decreased and the latest ICOs are all falled under the ICO price. The chance is great that your investment will follow the same path.

bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

It is a good one, but a risky idea to invest in cryptocurrency at this point. Because it seems like the only thing in the market now are the scams that all over the place. Everyone should be careful when choosing deciding to invest in an ICO, and should always do a technical analysis on a project before doing it.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

If you want to invest in the ICOs today you will be one of the risk taker in the crypto world because of many scam ICOs scattered in the crypto world, but yes for me investing your time in many good ICOs is more profitable way to earn money in the crypto world  but in the beginning we need to study how to choose good ICOs  and how to determine the scam project to avoid wasting time ICOs.

tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

Dear friend,
This is a good question. A lot of people want to know this. I am also just a newbie, but with my opinion, investing in ICOs is still wise. As long as we identify the exact potential coin, we can earn quite a big profit. Be optimistic on your speculation. Good luck.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

In my opinion, investing an ICO is an investment that can provide an opportunity for investors to take money in a short period of time. But now, in the password market there are many fraudulent ICO has caused much damage to investors. Besides, there are also many good ICOs that have the potential to benefit investors. Therefore, investors need to study carefully to find the good ICO to be able to invest.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:44:08 PM

Actually we still can find some ICO with a great and real project, but it will be difficult because many ICO's have been created.
Therefore, a great amount of time is required to doing some research of the ICO we want to take a part for invest on.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:51:49 PM

There still good and better ico out there but the rate in which the ico are coming out is very alarming and scarring , you can still invest in some that see a better chance of getting it write with a good research both on their team profile and what the token has to offer , and never put large some in it in case and don't blame yourself if it turn out to be good ico that you should have put more cause if it turn other way too you could have lost everything too, so all the best and invest wisely.

thanh2302

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

I think when you invest in an ICO you are investing in risk. But if the project is successful then you will get high profits in the future when owning the coin of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: