Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it still a good idea to participate in ICOs?  (Read 1910 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

Why not ? The situation on the market is certainly sad, but what prevents to launch projects with a good prospect, this is the market of crypto-currency, to predict its schedule inadvertently, but remember all your investments at your discretion

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:21:49 PM

With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

Well, everyone feels the same thing, when there is no big growth when a token is released on the market. But if we have long-term goals, I think a project that is truly potential is still worthy of being supported at this time. Because we will not know which project will become a giant in the future.
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

In the current market, investing in ICO projects is a bad idea. Projects either turn out to be scammers, or when entering the exchange, the price of coins becomes lower than it was pre-sale.
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:41 PM

In spite of all the fall in the market prices, I stand to always participate in ICOs and projects I think might be promising. Have been a victim of scam bounties for long.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

Absolutely being scammed doesn't mean you gonna stop investing, it just open your eyes and brains extra much careful in your dealings. You should always keep in mind that there are some amazing ICO's out there that you've not been able to dug them out.

bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

There are definitely big and legit ICO projects out there that need investors really badly, so go for it if you have a good amount to invest, avoid it if you just have pennies, because the returns could not be as you expected in the first place.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:52:22 AM

I think in it's a good decision or good idea are being participate in other good ico's because many ico's are scam and participate only in the legit ico's.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Jaywahin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

Now a days ICO’s are going to rage. About 80% of ICO’s are scam. So it’s very important to choose a right ICO to participate in which your successful investment depends on. Market is full of spam that's why SciDex Protocol coming with an ICO. 
Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
kaybounty

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:05:45 AM

There still some ICO that are very good participating in them. The fear of many scam coins all around is what is making investors to retract. Some projects once they are listed on exchange, it's nothing to home about again, the price will be even worse than ICO price. Some will not even work on developing their coin let alone being listed on exchange. These and some other reasons are making afraid of participating in ICO. However, we still have ICOs that are very good participating in, we just have to choose carefully and wisely.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:06:36 AM

Investing in ICO projects is still the way to maximize profits now, but the risk of investing in ICO is increasing due to the increase in the number of fraudsters!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

With the number of scam and/or unsuccessful ICOs, do you still recommend investing in one or two? Why should or shouldn't I?

I think there is still a chance, even though at this time it is increasingly difficult to get a profitable ico, or at least the price of the token will be equivalent to ico's price. But if we believe in a project, then we must have short-term and long-term goals, and remain optimistic even though the market is not in its best condition.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Only in good ones. A lot of ICO its scam or unsuccessful projects. I recommend you to invest in projects which you liked and made research work on it.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

Of course investing in ICO was very dangerous, but I think this is still one of the best strategies, just now need to more closely study the projects and to wait longer from their profits.
argus312

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

There is no point in investing in the first project, or in the one that promises a lot, you need to understand the project first, and therefore invest in it!
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

I think there is still a chance, even though at this time it is increasingly difficult to get a profitable ico, or at least the price of the token will be equivalent to ico's price. But if we believe in a project, then we must have short-term and long-term goals, and remain optimistic even though the market is not in its best condition.
Yes of course it is still a good idea to participate in ICOs but not totally all are rest assured that you'd always get a profit that you've wishing for.  However even if sometimes it is critical to join in this campaign but still this can be a good way to join the campaign not even getting a profit but atleast you may get experience.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Leviathan123

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

80% of ICO’s are scam, plus a bearish market , if we can see this current situation right now ,you need to choose wisely what kind of ICO that you want to invest in , find a project with real uses and have experienced team behind the project .
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

In my opinion I will say yes,  you can participate in ICO but make sure you do a diligent research about the project as well as the developing team of the project .  A lot of ICO are scam but there are still a  few good ones.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:37:31 PM

In my own opinion, i think it's not yet a good time to invest in an ICO because the market is really down at the moment, the best time to invest in an ICO is during the market bull run.

MaiDinhChien

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:56:19 PM

At this time should participate in bounty campaign don't invest for ICO. Bear market is still. Waiting for Bull run.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:08:17 PM

Of course, that it is still good investmens. It is something like stocks, or initial public offering which is very interesting for venture investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: