Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MARKET!!! WHEN IT WILL END!!!  (Read 1056 times)
RuAGA (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:41:59 AM

what happens to the market! Since the beginning of the year, we are all slowly and slowly rolling down! with what it is connected and when it will end! Huh  Huh

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
RuAGA (OP)

Activity: 210

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

let's be more active in discussing this topic! it is quite relevant nowadays! I wait for your opinions  Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

What is it you want to discuss?  The market goes through periods where altcoins get hammered, but there are also times when coins explode.  Right now the market is depressed, but if you hold on long enough it will get better.  Money is moving from alts into btc at the moment, that's all it is.

I do think that if you are owning any alts, own the most popular ones and leave the less recognized and lower valued ones well alone.  I mean eth, ltc, monero, and the like.  Coins that have been going through the highest volatility (and the greatest losses) are probably headed for more of that, and some of them could even be on a crash course to zero.  The coins I mentioned are not headed for zero because there are lots of people who use them.  That cannot be said for probably at least 80% of alts on the market and some of them are already dead, or at least they won't be higher than 1 sat in our lifetimes.
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

I think what is affecting the market is price manipulation by the big whales and also the rate at which investors are panic selling instead of holding patiently till when the market will recover from the fall. I believe if investors relax and hold or even invest more, it will help the market recover quickly from the fall.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

what happens to the market! Since the beginning of the year, we are all slowly and slowly rolling down! with what it is connected and when it will end! Huh  Huh

Relax men stay cool all this price scenario even not fix this year end i still strong the bull run are soon to rise
Keep strong do not give up men you are here now in the community of challenges how to get earn

iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

wew! thats a normal when the coins and tokens are living in  peace and a harmony. market will be recovered soon as the regulations and etf's things are fullly approved and manages by the influenced people. for now we are waiting for the big wave. im hoping will occur in a short of time.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:42:23 PM

Crypto market will recover when 95% will sell their crypto on dip with losses. While many people are holding their crypto and don't sell there are small chances for reversal.
Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:45:38 PM

It's hard to anlayze crypto market at the time. Some believe it would rise after September while some experts believe this bear trend would stretch to 19 but most o if them agrees the market would be better in 2019. So, holding would eventually pay.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Is this FUD? because it sounds like one? I don't know for sure what kind of news you all got this from, But the value of bitcoin is still at large and I really this it is still a great thing that the price is not going back at a three digit number, Because I really think that the price of bitcoin was really low that time but nothing really cares, But right now that the prices of the market go nuts all hell brakes lose and people are popping their heads out because of it, I say to seize the moment that we are not in a bullish path for now.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

No one will know when it end, but I think as long as the bad news will continue to spread and the negative news about bitcoin will continue then bitcoin will be hard to recover. Let us wait for the good news I hope it will happen as soon as possible .
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

is true this year has not been a lucky year for the crypto, the market is more and more red with downward trends, but I am confident that by the end of the year we go back to an average value stable and acceptable

free space pm if interessed
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

market is now a song "LONDON BRIDGE"
it is falling down, falling down.
but like the song it also has the end, we should dance with it and wait for the rise.
cryptocurrency will bounce back.
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

In the market there is a full house and war of whales. I think that in soon we with you will see that the disappointment and you will not are happy with me
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

In the beginning of the year, the cryptocurrency market has been in the downtrend and this has made a lot of people to be afraid in this market. For now, no one knows when the bear marker would end. Believe in the market, hold your tokens and the market would surely come to your favour
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

the market will go down until people sell their coins, people are scared and panicked that the market is dying, but it is not so the more the descent the more the rise, and my opinion is that soon the market will fly to the moon, but this is my opinion I so expect.
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

I keep asking my self this question, every month people will say next month would be better, the next month will come and go and things will get even worst, I don't really know what's happening but let's keep hoping and believing that things will improve.
shushle

Activity: 336
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

What's your hurry? At the end of 2017 there was growth, half a year there is a fall. Someday everything will grow again or fall - the law of the market. Until someone starts buying cryptocurrency on the market, it will not start to grow. This is the law of supply and demand.

│   F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │     A sports token that knows your favorite team
(     Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS     )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[   TWITTER     FACEBOOK     REDDIT     ANN THREAD     TELEGRAM     INSTAGRAM   ]
blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not stable and price always fluctuates. Few reasons for price drop of cryptocurrencies are like govt. regulations, high supply of available currency etc: and personally I think recover soon.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

It's just effect of bad news, downward trend and the whales Smiley. It's always the same all the time, when there is some bad news related to cryptocurrency world published, the whales will take advantage to dump price of whole crypto market to get more money Smiley. Beside I think nobody know when this situation will come to an end Smiley.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Just have more patience and also clarify your mind, crypto is and never was a get rich quick scheme nor it promises linear uni directional growth forever, just stay positive and soon market will recover just like the big downtrend we will see even longer uptrend it is just matter of time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: