Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENS TO THE MARKET!!! WHEN IT WILL END!!!  (Read 1056 times)
RuAGA (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

I think that nothing too bad is happening. You need to wait until  the market becomes green again and to invest in some good coin like btc or ether. To my mind, it is better to choose both of them

Well, it turned out that my investments were not at the peak, but in the middle, but even now, if everything has almost reached its prices with respect to the ether, then not all the positions, so the ether  at the time of the purchase of tokens was 3 times more expensive !! therefore in fiat money it seems to me not to reach the previous prices!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

I think the bearish trend is already over and now we are at the stage of forming a new trend that will raise coins to the previous highs  Smiley
RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

I think the bearish trend is already over and now we are at the stage of forming a new trend that will raise coins to the previous highs  Smiley

Well, if you analyze the events of the past year, then beginning in August, bitcoin showed a confident growth until the end of the year and the alt coins followed him! I very much hope that this year even though the situation will be a bit but it will be repeated

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

RuAGA (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:38:09 AM

at the moment there is a slight increase in the market), how do you think the story will turn out like last year in December!)?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏

Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

I think we'll see the green light soon. I think this will happen in early 2019. IMHO
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

what happens to the market! Since the beginning of the year, we are all slowly and slowly rolling down! with what it is connected and when it will end! Huh  Huh
This is due to the volatility, which showed itself in all its glory. Here you have the advantages of crypto currency and the one who said that it's easy to get everything you want turned out to be a fake. I wonder how much the confidence in technology is undermined.
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

Its been long the market has been in red and not favourable which has gone beyond many people perspective but we should be hoping that it will come to normal in the ending of this year.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Actually I do not see anything particularly worrisome, because we must always keep in mind that in all markets it is common to find periods of correction after intense volatility events. We must also be aware that the high prices observed in December were caused solely and exclusively by a large speculative wave that did not correspond to the fundamental aspects of the market.

In fact, it seems to me that nowadays acceptance and diffusion conditions of bitcoin seem to be more advanced than at that time and despite this remarkable advance the price has remained in a more stable range, so it is likely that at this moment the bitcoin have a price more adjusted to reality than in those days.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: