Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN] 📑 [WHITEPAPER RELEASE] [BIT MONEY] CRYPTO-BACKED LOANS | CREDIT CARD  (Read 268 times)
getbitmoney (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:22:21 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 08:08:28 AM by getbitmoney

LENDING | EXCHANGE | INVEST | MULTI-CURRENCY | MASTERNODE | INSTANT TRANSACTION | 6X FASTER THAN DASH | CRYPTO-BACKED LOANS

DRAFT WHITEPAPER PART - 1 RELEASED | CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
PAGE - 1 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 2 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 3 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 4 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 5 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 6 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 7 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 8 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 9 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 10 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 11 - CLICK HERE
PAGE - 12 - CLICK HERE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getbitmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

Reserved For Future Updates.
milomeo

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

Sounds good!  Will be awaiting the wallet release!  Smiley  New to cryptos so this will be my first coin I will get into from the very beginning!  Look forward to the journey!
Bylocalhost

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:07:42 AM

More information on August 20
Kangheri

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

Another crowdfunding project which is based on games to develop providing a platform, looks interesting to keep it on my list to watch. Good luck,looks like it could be good!
Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

Do you have a license to conduct this activity?
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:42:58 AM

Another crowdfunding project which is based on games to develop providing a platform, looks interesting to keep it on my list to watch. Good luck,looks like it could be good!

Bit Money is a multi-useful platform that allows every player to save cash in a multi-currency online wallet, buy and sell foreign money with alternatives, invest money, get a loan in a comfortable currency.
getbitmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

Do you have a license to conduct this activity?

This Project Requires a lot of things to be done , many things are in process and applied for , It is not a 1 day thing.
We will update for everything new we got done in near future.

We don't have license till, so we are not doing it currently , we are in process to acquire licences for various things, please go through the ROAD MAP to get a clear direction of our project movements.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

LENDING | EXCHANGE | INVEST | MULTI-CURRENCY | MASTERNODE | INSTANT TRANSACTION | 6X FASTER THAN DASH | CRYPTO-BACKED LOANS

all the essential meaningless buzzwords for a scam...

also you should fire whoever translated your little sales pitch....

Roll Eyes
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

I see that your update log for future ann doesn't include your team details. For such project where trust seems essential, doesn't it rather important?

Second, it's a good idea to provide as many essential details, graph, and pictures on your ann thread, but I don't think it necessarily means you should put the entire whitepaper on it
lipton

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:42:08 AM

Where is the pool?
getbitmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:15:02 PM

I see that your update log for future ann doesn't include your team details. For such project where trust seems essential, doesn't it rather important?

Second, it's a good idea to provide as many essential details, graph, and pictures on your ann thread, but I don't think it necessarily means you should put the entire whitepaper on it

Hello, you got a good question , about team info as it is the most important part of any project for trust build up.

As you can see this release of whitepaper is draft part-1 and draft part-2 will be released on August 20, 2018.
There will be many versions for this draft whitepaper to get a finalization of the Official whitepaper.

We didn't mentioned team because currently team is not the permanent one. We contacted many other good developers, marketing and promotion experts and advisers and few more roles which are to be filled.

as soon as we get the permanent role filled , we will announce the all links related to the member of the team like FB or twitter or linkedin etc.

Because we dint find any good sense of releasing the names of  temporary team because if we change the names suppose only 2 or 3 times then also people will spread FUD that coin scam scam scam

Think i answered you to a satisfactory level but if you have any doubt or question feel free to ask here or you can email directly on : webmaster@getbitmoney.us
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

Hello, you got a good question , about team info as it is the most important part of any project for trust build up.

As you can see this release of whitepaper is draft part-1 and draft part-2 will be released on August 20, 2018.
There will be many versions for this draft whitepaper to get a finalization of the Official whitepaper.

We didn't mentioned team because currently team is not the permanent one. We contacted many other good developers, marketing and promotion experts and advisers and few more roles which are to be filled.

as soon as we get the permanent role filled , we will announce the all links related to the member of the team like FB or twitter or linkedin etc.

Because we dint find any good sense of releasing the names of  temporary team because if we change the names suppose only 2 or 3 times then also people will spread FUD that coin scam scam scam

Think i answered you to a satisfactory level but if you have any doubt or question feel free to ask here or you can email directly on : webmaster@getbitmoney.us

But you surely have some core team? Essential people that will never changed as they're the ones behind the idea of this project, or the ones that are so important that they will have to stay?
jonathan3308

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

Interesting project but we would like to know more about  this one
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:17:22 AM

your project has transaction speed very impressive, with speed 6X faster than Dash, but the lending platform is not the trend of this year.
Do you think you can make this project successful?
linuxpay

Activity: 185

CDS v2 - One Stop Masternode Hosting & Monitoring

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

Project in review for KYOD Project Verification and listing.

▄██ CloudeNode v2 ██▄ (https://www.cloudenode.xyz)
  ▄ One Stop Masternode Hosting & Monitoring Solutions ▄
██ TWITTER (https://twitter.com/node_cloud) ██ Exchange (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.CDS_BRIDGE.BTC) ██ ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5142360) ██ BOUNTY THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157695) ██ TELEGRAM (https://t.me/cdsv2)
getbitmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:20:42 AM

your project has transaction speed very impressive, with speed 6X faster than Dash, but the lending platform is not the trend of this year.
Do you think you can make this project successful?

Crypto is a very interesting thing, in this we don't to reply just only 1 product, Lending project is the first , we have other projects in queue but they will get their  first view after all the finalization to their business model, possibly in Whitepaper v2, will be released possibly by any time till the end of the next month.

So till then i suggest you to keep updated with the updates and progresses of the project .

Updates on platform development will start from 23-24 August 2018.

So keep an eye.

Thanks for the nice question | Pleasure answering it.
dung_quyen

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

The project is quite full, the content is very clear, can I join together?
getbitmoney (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:56:55 AM

The project is quite full, the content is very clear, can I join together?

I respect your question. But May i know, join together in what way, please?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

You also forget to mention that your idea is stolen from another project and your whitepaper is blatant plagiarism(most parts of it) and parts which are not plagiarism are paraphrased words (money - cash, good - smart, while - whereas, large - giant, needs- desires, few simple clicks - number of easy clicks, present moment - this very moment and so on.)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: