Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Until when does the price of crypto currency continue to fall?  (Read 518 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

This will remain until people recover their worries and starting to buy instead of selling. Market need the demands to increase the price. I don't think it's something terrible. Most people have known that this situation will occur someday. Preparing ourselves for this kind of thing is a need, and I'm sure everyone is doing this. They are unlikely to have no solution to this problem, because this is the basic problem for every trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:47:58 AM

This will remain until people recover their worries and starting to buy instead of selling. Market need the demands to increase the price. I don't think it's something terrible. Most people have known that this situation will occur someday. Preparing ourselves for this kind of thing is a need, and I'm sure everyone is doing this. They are unlikely to have no solution to this problem, because this is the basic problem for every trader.
I think falling of the price is really depend on the market volume because the price really depends on the volume of investors on the crypto feild. I believe that the market will continue to fall until there will be a new investors on the feild that invest a big amount. That can change the market volume and price.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

until new investors are able to build trust by bringing their money and investing heavily in cryptocurency if so I am sure there will be a lot of prices going up

Yep, investors are no longer interested on crypto because of so many scam ICO's. And there's a lot of negative sentiments as well. And I would also surmise that they're getting smarter, they won't simply throw their money and take the risk because the market is really struggling specially in the second quarter of the year.

We cannot really said when will be the end of this bearish market but one day we are going to see change of events and but will resume it bullish trend.  People have more  Hope on cryptocurrencies now than when we began and I can rate bitcoin as successful.

Exactly, we can't just remain bullish for a long time. Chances are, a full recovery can occur in 2019 if ETF's will be approved by SEC's. That's one news that can completely turn the market upside down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

until new investors are able to build trust by bringing their money and investing heavily in cryptocurency if so I am sure there will be a lot of prices going up

Yep, investors are no longer interested on crypto because of so many scam ICO's. And there's a lot of negative sentiments as well. And I would also surmise that they're getting smarter, they won't simply throw their money and take the risk because the market is really struggling specially in the second quarter of the year.

We cannot really said when will be the end of this bearish market but one day we are going to see change of events and but will resume it bullish trend.  People have more  Hope on cryptocurrencies now than when we began and I can rate bitcoin as successful.

Exactly, we can't just remain bullish for a long time. Chances are, a full recovery can occur in 2019 if ETF's will be approved by SEC's. That's one news that can completely turn the market upside down.

You can't be sure whether SEC and ETF will really trigger the bullrun, if I were one of the early investor to have thousands of bitcoin, I'm going to oppose the approval of it thinking how much I'd lost in the future when that happen. They may end up mixing to avoid getting tracked or move their investment to a privacy coin like XMR to get rid of it. Price will go up when no one thinks its going to go up Smiley

manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

Crypto price is really unpredictable with high fluctuacion so in short times is hard to predict when bull market  will start,  but in the long term bull market will be start again because currently only 1% of total people around the world make invest and trade crypto,  with many benefits of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology and with small total market cap so this market have potential to growth.

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:05:04 PM

Crypto price is really unpredictable with high fluctuacion so in short times is hard to predict when bull market  will start,  but in the long term bull market will be start again because currently only 1% of total people around the world make invest and trade crypto,  with many benefits of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology and with small total market cap so this market have potential to growth.
I don't know where you get that 1%, but I would agree that its really hard to say what direction the price is going to move because of so many factors like supply and demand and the overall sentiments of the traders. But just like in the previous bear season (2013-2015), it slowly gain some price and the momentum was carried all the way to 2017. So logically, we can't forced anything but we have to wait for the recovery because eventually it will happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

it's difficult to predict, every moment or every day, analysis to calculate how much the price will fall is different. here we must be smart to analyze technically. many tutorials are article or youtube for how we analyze the bear market
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

This fact is undetermined. In fact this is part of the normal crypto market volatility there will always be price falls relatively speaking because we can't just have a market where there's only price rise with no price falls.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

Crypto price is really unpredictable with high fluctuacion so in short times is hard to predict when bull market  will start,  but in the long term bull market will be start again because currently only 1% of total people around the world make invest and trade crypto
It is extremely unpredictable and I have seen so many times that the technicalities of the market say different things and then you see something else entirely. For now, all we can do is to be patient and as well hope for the best. A lot of people are usually in a haste to make money fast and because of this, they lose sight of the future and the benefit it holds and looking at the fact that we are still in the early stage, there should always be a lot to hope for at the end of the day, but indeed, people keep tending towards panicking unnecessarily and not learning from their mistakes.

Most people have known that this situation will occur someday. Preparing ourselves for this kind of thing is a need, and I'm sure everyone is doing this. They are unlikely to have no solution to this problem, because this is the basic problem for every trader.
People actually tend to worry so much over things they should not even be worried about. Actually, this is just because a whole lot of people are always after the wrong things when they should be focusing on things that matters the most. Chances are that the falling could continue as long as there are still people who would still be considered weak hands. We have seen a huge FOMO last year, with a FUD year this time around, and I am not sure this FUD has died down enough just yet but I guess time will tell.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

it's difficult to predict, every moment or every day, analysis to calculate how much the price will fall is different. here we must be smart to analyze technically. many tutorials are article or youtube for how we analyze the bear market
For me,i still don't know when this price fall will stop.I know it will still be possible to go down below $6k knowing cryptos are very much volatile and that fluctuations happen any moment from now.I don't want to be depressed about this so i'll just go with the flow and ride the market whatever the price is.
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

There is nothing you can say easily. The market has fallen down most of all this year. No evidence points out the market can recover soon. So, I think we must keep holding to wait till next year.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

of course the price and market conditions are very difficult to predict and we will not know when the price will rise again. here can only wait and pray that everything can begin to recover slowly and experience development.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

It's hard to predict but hopefully we have already reached the very bottom and the situation will gradually start to improve to the bull trend. More and more good news is coming every day. The world begins to treat crypto seriously and, what is more important, to trust it. So we shouldn't be frustrated, the nearest future must show us a positive picture Wink

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Personally I expect that this downtrend will continue until the second half of the next year. So according to technical analysis I think that we will see Bitcoin price under $ 2K. Only after this will happen, recovery will begin.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

Actually, the cryptocurrency market has no dip level. Which means each coin or tokens (even BTC or ETH) can drop until each one has 1 Satoshi or even less theoretically. But of course the theoric and the pratic are different and people will start to buy when they think the price is cheap or when the FOMO start.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

Personally I expect that this downtrend will continue until the second half of the next year. So according to technical analysis I think that we will see Bitcoin price under $ 2K. Only after this will happen, recovery will begin.
why do you expect that to happen? Can you imagine the loss that many people experience if the downtrend continues? And what makes you so sure if bitcoin goes down to $ 2k there will be a recovery? sorry friend but according to me that's not the expectation of most people because it could be too risky.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

What do you think of other crypto currency users, what do you think about when the price of crypto currency goes down like this?
We all don’t know yet, there will be some little increase though. But for the main growth, we will have to wait for the whales whenever they are ready, cause they will be the ones to decide when they will be pumping the price of Bitcoin or and other cryptocurrencies.

I don’t really know when that will be, but the way I’m seeing things, seems like there won’t be any bull this year, cause the market is too slow.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Actually, the cryptocurrency market has no dip level. Which means each coin or tokens (even BTC or ETH) can drop until each one has 1 Satoshi or even less theoretically. But of course the theoric and the pratic are different and people will start to buy when they think the price is cheap or when the FOMO start.
Obviously, we are in a market and as far as every market is concerned, no one knows tomorrow or what happens in it. How far the cryptocurrency market falls is a mystery and it will keep remaining a mystery because it is something no one can know until it happens and the same thing applies to how far it goes up. What is important which I feel people should be even more concerned about is how to take advantage of these trends when they come.

The issue mostly is that people do not get to find the way they can do things right but instead focus on the negative part, when indeed in every negativity, someone is gaining a whole lot from it, so why not be that kind of person instead of worrying on things that are not relevant.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:10:19 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 10:30:12 AM by KrishaBitcoin

Unfortunately, no one can tell of when this bearish market will end that is why there is no one could really tell about the price movement too. For now there is nothing we can do but to continue to wait and see until this year will end while we are all relying on bullish predictions that hopefully it will happen soon.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:02:24 AM

why do you expect that to happen? Can you imagine the loss that many people experience if the downtrend continues? And what makes you so sure if bitcoin goes down to $ 2k there will be a recovery? sorry friend but according to me that's not the expectation of most people because it could be too risky.
Well, if the downtrend continues, the loss will still be there anyway and it will only become a huge loss for them and a colossal failure if they sell at that loss. As long as you are holding the same quantity and you certainly believe in the future of what you are holding, how far the market go lower will never be a challenge as what would be most important is how you are actually able to take advantage of that dip.

People are concentrating on the losses they are accruing now because of a downtrend market but they are not actually looking at the regret they will have when the market tend to go huge in the long term which is why so many will regret the fact that they had the chance to buy lower today but the panicked and freaked out.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: