Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Until when does the price of crypto currency continue to fall?  (Read 523 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

What do you think of other crypto currency users, what do you think about when the price of crypto currency goes down like this?
the more people who make sales, market price movements will decrease. because if many people make automatic sales the price movements will continue to decline, but if there are many people who make purchases, surely the price chart will move up.
no one can predict precisely that market price movements will increase in value again, as much as possible the existence of a market situation like this is the greatest opportunity to buy more coins for us to invest

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

In my opinion down trend is finished and the price of crypto now in the bottomed and after this will consolidation a few month, and then after that ready to take off for bull run. I think before new year 2019 bull market will start and will be all the times high again.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

you should search more about what "bubbles" are and also while you are at it start reading a little about pump and dumps.

basically when price of something is fake due to manipulation or pump, it can not stay that way for long. eventually it will come back to reality and to a price that is closer to its real value.

wit that said, altcoins are still in big bubbles and their prices are a lot higher than their real values. that is why they continue to fall and each time you think the fall was over you see the fall continue some more.

--looking for signature--
TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

The market will continue to go down or will rise sharply in the future. I think no one can know. If the market continues to decline and those who believe in the market will be the opportunity for them. They can buy in bulk and after the market rebounds. they will be profitable.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

We cannot really said when will be the end of this bearish market but one day we are going to see change of events and but will resume it bullish trend.  People have more  Hope on cryptocurrencies now than when we began and I can rate bitcoin as successful.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:42:23 AM

Until people stop to panic and hold their coin.  The negative sentiment in the cryptocurrency market is depressing the price.  We need all the good news we can get to counter the feeling of doom and gloom!

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

The market will continue to go down or will rise sharply in the future. I think no one can know. If the market continues to decline and those who believe in the market will be the opportunity for them. They can buy in bulk and after the market rebounds. they will be profitable.
With the extremely low prices of the coins now the market will not be able to reduce anymore, because the price is too low, in my opinion, now the market will increase again, no children anymore, because prices can not any more down

DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

In my opinion down trend is finished and the price of crypto now in the bottomed and after this will consolidation a few month, and then after that ready to take off for bull run. I think before new year 2019 bull market will start and will be all the times high again.
In my opinion, not until 2019, but at the end of this year, the price of coins will increase again, December 2018 will be the time of market boom, which is the principle of altcoin activities.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:22:40 AM

What do you think of other crypto currency users, what do you think about when the price of crypto currency goes down like this?

No one can give you a straighforward answer to you. We didn't even imagine bitcoin going below $10K or it moving to $19K isn't it? Of course traders or investors are very wary because we have witnessed a bear market and we don't like seeing our portfolio going down. The best thing to do is wait and buy during dips and go long this time. No need to panic sell.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Nobody can know that for sure about how many time it needs to pass in order to recover the prices that we will have above those which were before... But what is true, is that we will recover.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

as long as market panic continues to occur, prices will also continue to decline, and from this decline I learn that crypto currencies will be affected by news circulating around the world and no one knows that this decline will continue.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

if you are already frustrated with the current market conditions you better sell all your crypto assets now, and you will not complain with the crypto value anymore, the market is down, but now is the time for investment if you still have reserve funds
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

Well, I think as long as the sellers are taking over it will remain bearish.

I have no idea when the market will rise again. Maybe if the ETF will be accepted then Bitcoin will rise maybe but I don't think it will affect that much. It will only rise when the buyers take control or when the shorts get liquidated.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

in my opinion, crypto prices will drop for a few more months and this year is a bad year for the crypto currency, but I still believe that the crypto currency will continue to survive and will recover soon.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

Until an unknown unfathomable future. Seriously, no one knows for sure when the price falls and when it rises. But for bitcoin users, they are certain that the price will grow because we believe in its potentials. Unlike altcoins, bitcoin has shown a great sharp increase last year. And we all expect it to grow at the end of this year, and that is for certain. And as for this fall, it is time for investors to buy some coins and hold them until the price increases.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

maybe to get many new investors, to buy bitcoin and raise the price of bitcoin and also how can the price of bitcoin rise if bitcoin can be obtained for free by means of mining
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

no one knows until when the price of crypto will continue to fall because crypto prices are difficult to predict and our predictions are often not right so at this time we just have to keep thinking positive and keep calm
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

Historycal price of crypto can answer that, by look in to that the maximum times for bearish market is in 2 years so if the bull run not coming in this year, so sure next bull run will coming in next year. Many crypto was going up by huge percentace since september to december last year, and this year is time for bearish trend, but will be changed later.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:47:07 AM

In my personal opinion fall market is finish already,  we can see the price of some altcoin going up from the bottom like ETH,  DASH and more. I think current market situation is side away for a while for preparing to be bull market.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

until new investors are able to build trust by bringing their money and investing heavily in cryptocurency if so I am sure there will be a lot of prices going up

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: