Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS RISK IN INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 2470 times)
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

Everything in crypto is a risky investment so be careful even if you put one buck as an investment. However, if you don't take the risk, you can't gain profits.
Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile that's why we call this investment as a risky investment. I hope you can understand now.
fabchamp96

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

Like I just read on another thread "Can I start trading with $100" ?

Well, like the response to that went, I wished to have started with little money to learn the ropes, instead of lot. Every single investment is risky, otherwise we would all be millionaires. The thing is how to learn risk/reward and risk management. And also understand your STYLE of investor. Are you a day trader, week trader? Do you go by price action, fundamentals or TA?

Then, there is the questions of who holds your private keys.

Investing is always risky, so learning and information is key
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Making investments is a risky way of getting profit, that's for sure. And crypto investments can be described as the riskiest ones. Crypto os volatile, not stable, not regulated. No wonder, it's risky to put money in it, but on the bright side is the opportunity to earn a nice amount of money.
Yeah! The truth is there is absolutely no investment that isn’t risky and the only thing we can do is to be knowledgeable enough to know the risk that is common in such investment, see how it can be curbed to a minimal level and make decisions based on the knowledge we have been able to gain.

A lot of people tend to forget this part so much that all the things they care about is to make money quickly, but things do not happen that way. Knowledge helps a lot as well as patience when it comes to investment.
cpubox

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

if you do not know what you are doing, then it is risky!..but if you know and learned everything about crypto, then you are safe!....keep on reading more about crypto for you to see the pros and cons of it!
memoryslot

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

there are many risks of investing in crypto, the easiest example is when you buy a crypto, then suddenly the price falls, this is a risk, especially if the price does not recover and the developer leaves it. another example if you invest in ico and get a ico scam, then you can be sure will lose the assets you have.

these are some examples of risks from crypto and there are many other risks. all risks can be avoided, if you are careful and always do analysis before investing.

exactly!..I am also a newbie in crypto industry!..thinking that I will invest my money, I think I need to be careful too!...
Harrsionrangers10383

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

There are some risk in my opinion.
You invest first , then the market fall down , and your project will fall down too.
Or the project you invested is a big scam , haha , you lost your money!

Everything in crypto is a risky investment. Just conscious
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

There are to much risk in the world of investments. You dont even knew what will gonna happen to your money. It will take you into winning or in lossing if it goes wrong. Better to learn more first how to get into investment weather it is safe or not.
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

You will face the following risks:
- The price of a coin will decrease and never increase
- Coins can be taken out of the trading platform and not accepted on the market
- You will encounter a scam and lose everything
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:39:28 PM

The risks of cryptocurrency are that after the purchase the price of cryptocurrency will fall, and not rise and you are in the red. And the second example, when you invested in ICO, and it turned out to be scammers, you will lose all your money.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

Cryptocurrency investment is a risky business. For one, the market is highly volatile. If you are not good in monitoring its movements, chances are, you'll lose. Hence, if you are not a risk taker, just don't do it.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

Investing in cryptocurries are very risky but for me it depends on you. How you deal with it. You should have an expertise or at least the basic knowledge of cryptocurrency, how to trade it and its working. Blindly following the lead of others is not going to be fruitful. Yes, in initial phase you may have to rely on expert advice, seek help from social trading programmes available on exchanges. But don’t just leave your money to them and sit back. You need to carry out research on your own. You are solely responsible for the profit and loss.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:19:16 PM

We can say that in any sphere of life the risk is obvious and you will never be able to predict when it is best to invest. I think that the best time now, when the red color on the market is as long as possible and all the coins are as cheap as possible.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

The price of crypto is unstable and a future that is still unclear makes crypto a big risk because not everyone wants to accept crypto. but with unstable crypto prices, you can get big profits by buying coins when the price is low and selling them at high prices only you have to be careful in choosing coins because not all coins have the potential to rise.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

The high volatility of cryptocurrency make it risky. Within a blink of an eye, the price of a coin can drop drastically and it value can also appreciate.. You can invest on a scam ICO project that will cart away your investment. These are just some of the risk of cryptocurrency and there are a lot more I didn't mention here.
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

Cryptocurrency is associated with risks, you have to know that before decided to invest in cryptocurrency. The major risks are sudden ľľ0 of price much lower than what you buy it. ICO scam is another risks associated with cryptocurrency. Sending of coins to a wrong address which you cannot reverse again is also part of risks associated with cryptocurrency. Despite all these risks, cryptocurrency still remains a good investment decisions.
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

Everything in crypto is a risky investment so be careful even if you put one buck as an investment. However, if you don't take the risk, you can't gain profits.
Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile that's why we call this investment as a risky investment. I hope you can understand now.
I have heard people telling that you can become rich in really short time with cryptocurrencies, and I think it is true but with the condition of investing high amounts of money as well, after all, the money isn't actually growing in the trees.
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

As for investing in crypto, Investing in crypto comes with a high risk, Take for instance, you bought a NEO coin on MAY 2018 at the price of $80, with hope to make some profits from it, Unfortunately The Market drops and the price of NEO worth $18 on this day. What do you call that? well That's just it.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

The risk is that you expect that the majority of the investors are on the same frequency as you and believe that something good will happen if investing in that coin. Is only when there's no hope that people start panicking, typically due to market drops.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

There is always a risk of investing in cryptocurrency at least due to the fact that it can never be known whether this or that cryptocurrency will grow or not. The main thing to try hard to get at the right time and buy when the maximum benefit is obvious. Then the risks will be reduced to zero
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

The risk is included in trading crypto because nobody can know for sure whether the price of coins increase or not. However, if not taking risks you will never become rich. Every business involves risks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: