Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS RISK IN INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCY  (Read 2467 times)
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

Cryptocurrency has an amazing future and will succeed. What about investment risks, you can choose bad or scam projects and lose all. Invest wisely and be careful with your profit.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:54:25 PM

Price fluctiations, scam projects, no development, fake or incompetent  teams, fake promises in WP , no product,
copycat ICO, strong competition are only some of the risks when investing in Crypto. The entire market is associated
with risk, so it would be better to know what is not risk when investing in crypto.

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

Price fluctiations, scam projects, no development, fake or incompetent  teams, fake promises in WP , no product,
copycat ICO, strong competition are only some of the risks when investing in Crypto. The entire market is associated
with risk, so it would be better to know what is not risk when investing in crypto.

As you look in market,actually no constant price day by day and the risks is everywhere because this market is unpredictable and can encountered hype .So make some move to avoid loss of earning.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:14:39 PM

i invest so much in cryptocurrency there is possible a risk? in investing in cryptocurrency, what is the main risk you encounter in investing in crypto
i hope an anyone give me an example a risk in investing in cryptocurrency,
The risk is simply the possibility of losing profit due to the nature of market volatility. The market value of cryptos are not stable and as such, changes on the prices do always occur including the backdrops which would result to partial loss. It simply means that it won't always be profit when it comes to cryptos.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

The biggest risk I would mention is that you can loose everything you invested. So the best advice is not to use your last savings

basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

to lose more than 90 percent of your deposit in six months - here is an example of risk because it happened with almost all market participants in 2018

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

when you invest in crypto will make you rich and even very quickly increase the cash purse that you have now, but many factors you must understand that crypto can also eliminate the money or capital that you have now, one factor what can cause you to lose is choosing the wrong coin for investment, the coin can be suddenly scam, the price change is also very fast so you must always monitor the development of the price of the coin you are investing
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

to lose more than 90 percent of your deposit in six months - here is an example of risk because it happened with almost all market participants in 2018
Yes it is right i am agree, but is it really normal? how you think?
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Cryptocurrency have huge risk. For example you can lose your 90 percentage of your money . but you are not in loss until you sell so you need to hold after that if you have a good and strong coin. market is very volatile and you have to chance lose your money and you have chance to do 10x.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

Cryptocurrency has an amazing future and will succeed. What about investment risks, you can choose bad or scam projects and lose all. Invest wisely and be careful with your profit.
It actually that all investments are having risk even real stock investment but Crypto investment is more riskier than of the others.
Its strong market volatility bring it into more risky and those people who are risk takers will only survive and understand how the market works.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

i invest so much in cryptocurrency there is possible a risk? in investing in cryptocurrency, what is the main risk you encounter in investing in crypto
For every investment there was a risk you didn't know when the owner would run with your money, specially in crypto currency there is a lot of risk there because the price of it was not stable before investing into something make sure you understand on how this works because if not the don't invest any single penny in this field or else you will loose it.
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:55:39 PM

investment risk in crypto is :
1. coin prices dropped.
2. coin don't have prices and volumes (so can't sell them).
3. the most common is a scam.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:05:10 AM

there are many risk in crypto. there are many scam ICOs if you don't research well you may become a victim to them. crypto is also volatile so price will change anytime so your coins value may get lower just like what happened this past month/s.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:33:13 AM

There are so many risk in crypto currency and the most common is market volatility, prices are very unpredictable it can goes up in a minute and it can goes down hard in just a second. The security of your coins in exchange and even in private wallet is also at risk since hackers are roaming everywhere and trying to victimized investors.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

Crypto currency investment is really risky because the price is really unpredictable that sometime if you buy the dip but it dips evens more like you buy it high then would sell it low later losing your capital but there is no investments of today that guarantee no risk in which the higher the risk is the higher is the reward too therefore it will all depends of your strategy on how to deal the risks.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:46:15 AM

you have the risk to lose you money with a investment in crypto. this possibility always exists and you should already be aware of this. even if the crypto market looks promising, there remains a residual risk.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

Crypto currency investment is really risky because the price is really unpredictable that sometime if you buy the dip but it dips evens more like you buy it high then would sell it low later losing your capital but there is no investments of today that guarantee no risk in which the higher the risk is the higher is the reward too therefore it will all depends of your strategy on how to deal the risks.
Yes I agree on that every investment is really no assurance at all. You can really loss or gain on his feild because it is really unpredictable and no one can really predict when will be the best time to invest, investing is really almost the same with gambling you neexvto gamble on it in order for you to earn.

Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

Every investment, of course there are risks, both large and small, if the investment in crypto which is like now is experiencing a crisis, of course you will experience losses and also cannot sell the coint that you have, while going up or down will certainly continue in the world of cyrptocurrency

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

Most of the risks faced are losing your money if ico fails it's still better because the money can still be returned by the developer, but if ico is fraudulent and left behind to escape the team will lose your money.
So you have to be good at choosing projects or ico to invest, but if you are determined and ready to risk I think that will be a challenge that must be conquered.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:12:57 AM

There are so many risk in crypto currency and the most common is market volatility, prices are very unpredictable it can goes up in a minute and it can goes down hard in just a second. The security of your coins in exchange and even in private wallet is also at risk since hackers are roaming everywhere and trying to victimized investors.

Everywhere in the internet always prone to risk due to vulnerability of those scammers links, and their techniques of doing it was through phising links send to your mails. Aside of that if talking investments, you're always there to send your funds actually and used the internet network through our designated browser. Upon doing this you don't even notice that the clicked links had intervene in your system, which gathered your private information which was the private keys and hampered the safety of your funds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: