Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] dCLINIC - Connecting Patients to their Teams  (Read 1396 times)
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

Very ambitious project with expert team in related field. There are many ICOs currently running in healthcare category but this one is doing good even in this bear market. What is the softcap and when will the main sale starts?

No one answered my previous question. But let's set a new one.
In what language at the moment can I get advice from your doctors?
bob_rushford (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:29:51 AM

Very ambitious project with expert team in related field. There are many ICOs currently running in healthcare category but this one is doing good even in this bear market. What is the softcap and when will the main sale starts?
dClinic's soft cap is capped at 20 million USDs. After completing our Pre sale phase 1 we've raised over 8 million USDs. Currently our private sale rounds are ongoing, we'll announce our sale dates real soon. Do watch our social handles for such announcements.
bob_rushford (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

No one answered my previous question. But let's set a new one.
In what language at the moment can I get advice from your doctors?
Apologies for our delayed response. As you can see the hospitals mentioned on our website are mostly based in Indonesia hence the language is going to be native. Also we are open for doctors partnering with us across the globe, English and Indonesian is what we are expecting from the start.

For more questions:
This thread has been moved to new url due to updation in btt rules. Here's the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037268
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

hello dev, I want to know. Is this d'Clinic project still in the private sale stage or has it been token sale? I saw on the website that the time bar only shows private sales. if this project is completed it seems that it does not reach its sales target. apologize if I'm wrong.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

As i see it the dClinic platform implements a new innovative approach in healthcare, allowing patients to receive medical care at a high level and anywhere in the world. Even when traveling abroad and in case of contact with a local medical institution, the doctor will receive full information about the patient and will be able to provide him with qualified assistance advantageously and quickly. A convenient project interface, a high level of adaptation to any type of devices and reliable storage of information will facilitate the rapid spread of dClinic around the world.
bob_rushford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

hello dev, I want to know. Is this d'Clinic project still in the private sale stage or has it been token sale? I saw on the website that the time bar only shows private sales. if this project is completed it seems that it does not reach its sales target. apologize if I'm wrong.
We had our successful presale phase 1 round. Post that we have opened our private sale round till we announce the next dates regarding the crowdsale. So the ICO is still on.
bob_rushford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

As i see it the dClinic platform implements a new innovative approach in healthcare, allowing patients to receive medical care at a high level and anywhere in the world. Even when traveling abroad and in case of contact with a local medical institution, the doctor will receive full information about the patient and will be able to provide him with qualified assistance advantageously and quickly. A convenient project interface, a high level of adaptation to any type of devices and reliable storage of information will facilitate the rapid spread of dClinic around the world.
Thanks for your words of appreciation
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:44:36 PM

That access to healthcare anywhere and anytime reflects the revolution in this field in addition to obtaining patient information in without any obstacles.
I appreciate some innovative concepts in your company that are different from others.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

Hello everyone, I am participant of translation bounty campaign, I see that all spreadsheets are already counted, except for the spreadsheet with translations (there is none at all). Does anyone know when the results will be?
bob_rushford (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

Hello everyone, I am participant of translation bounty campaign, I see that all spreadsheets are already counted, except for the spreadsheet with translations (there is none at all). Does anyone know when the results will be?
Kindly move into the bounty dedicated telegram group.
bob_rushford (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Thanks a lot
dickyram88

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:58:31 PM

The team seems great, as do the advisors. They all seem to be very competent and experienced.

The concept is good, it deals with a very basic use of the Blockchain but that certainly in the future will be widely used to make everything easier.

The advanced dClinic Health Platform with its focus around a, “patient-centred care model”, will truly transform health service delivery as we know it today and make a real difference in improving people’s health and well-being.

Btw do you already have a list of partners for exchange?
mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

Assets with a revolutionary digital healthcare platform for the provision of health, wellness and livelihood services. Revolutionary features.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

Is there any intention to develop projects throughout the country especially in internet-poor countries? so that all can benefit from the dClinic program
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:42:45 AM

The prestigious Carstensz Vitality Centre in Jakarta is a partner #healthcare facility of dClinic. Carstensz will provide its space and #dClinic will contribute to its interiors, medical equipment, IT platform, healthcare personnel & management as a part of the agreement.

https://twitter.com/dClinic_io/status/1078901986223747072
Wedhus123

Activity: 185

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:35:04 PM

The prestigious Carstensz Vitality Centre in Jakarta is a partner #healthcare facility of dClinic. Carstensz will provide its space and #dClinic will contribute to its interiors, medical equipment, IT platform, healthcare personnel & management as a part of the agreement.

https://twitter.com/dClinic_io/status/1078901986223747072
The prestigious Carstensz Vitality Center will be one of the real projects of some ICO projects in crypto currencies,
this is good for dClinic if they really have the power in that field

thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

I heard that dClinic has partnered up with Travezy which is a travel/tourism platform if I am not mistaken. I am wondering what kind of partnership will it be since dClinic is engaged in the medical and health fields while Travezy is in tourism and travel sector.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:39:30 PM

dClinic, bringing revolutionary dedicated healthcare block-chain to Indian healthcare
dClinic is the first healthcare company to operate Vitality clinics on a dedicated Public Healthcare Block-chain ("PHB").
https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/national/566122-dclinic-bringing-revolutionary-dedicated-healthcare-block-chain-to-indian-healthcare
Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:09:21 AM

On July 26, 2019 in Southeast Asia a contract worth $ 140 million was signed between dClinic, BPBatam and BatamRSBP, which will contribute to the further development of the dClinics platform
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:05:42 PM

Why do I still not have tokens for translation?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: