Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][Bounty][Travelhelper.io]Freelance Travelhelper platform on Blockchain  (Read 903 times)
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project

Hi
Bounty has been Started Follow the Bounty Link to Participate
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4922561.msg44326985

We will have allocation for Bounty as Below

30% Twitter+Telegram Campaign
10% Bounty for Medium
10% Bounty for Facebook + LinkedIn
1%  Bounty for Translations
9%  Marketing Videos & Blogs.
30% Referrals
10% Bounty for Bitcointalk ( Signatures and Articles)

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Ursuka

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

If I invest in that, can you tell me, when can I return the invested capital?
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 12:09:03 PM by travelhelperio

Hi
Right Question, TRH Coin is not just a coin for trading on Exchanges only,

1. Why Traveler Purchase TRH Coin? Features like Direct Access of GDS “Global Distribution System” Himself or with the help of travel Freelancers travelers can save 15–25% Money on Travel Purchases BY Pushing middle man out,That’s Generate “Need”

2.By Offering Budgetary Services "Homely Accommodation,Homely food,Sightseeing Services by His Own car" Travel Freelancer will get Employment without investing in heavy setup of Travel Agency and Relief of 9 to 5 office Setting jobs, That Generate "Opportunity".

2.Travel Helper TRH coin will be the mode of the payment on Travel Helper TRH freelancer Platform instead of fiat and Users will pay Through TRH Coin for Purchase of Travel Services that Generate "Demand".

3.Now the ICO is running and after ICO ends TRH will be listed on Exchanges, demand and supply will effect the value of the TRH Coin there.Investors will get a Good Return response in the market when we Start Branding and Expansion in Feb 2019, "Dream takes time to come true" if you are a potential investor of TRH Coin so hold & wait for the Main System Launch in late 2019 for Best Return.

Thanks

● Travel Helper ●
AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

Where are you in development ?
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

Where are you in development ?
All Founding Team members are very well experienced with Travel Industry & Travel Domain field.But This is big Project and need more Manpower for architecture, development,Network Handling,Branding,Agreements & Licencing. we are the Initial phase of architecture and Development.

● Travel Helper ●
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

This project idea is very interesting. Helper travel will be the right choice for tourists or anyone who is planning a vacation. This project will be attractive and profitable for investors, because holidays are very interested, so this project will be promising and potential.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

the type of making money now with this, the travel experience is made as an income, the small sample is very much. on youtube alone by creating a vlog and many subscribers have made profits every month. in my opinion your project responds to the needs of the community, especially the part of people who have freelencer jobs and have unique creativity.
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:45:45 AM

This project idea is very interesting. Helper travel will be the right choice for tourists or anyone who is planning a vacation. This project will be attractive and profitable for investors, because holidays are very interested, so this project will be promising and potential.
Travel Helper idea is sorting out the issues of the travel industry and Travelers, who reject the idea of  9 to 5 job and passionate for travelling.This project has a great future potential. Today Nobody working on Travel Helper Freelancer concept.Founding Team is visualizing the potential of the Travel Freelancer concept and trying hard to establish it.

● Travel Helper ●
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

No indonesia language?

travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

the type of making money now with this, the travel experience is made as an income, the small sample is very much. on youtube alone by creating a vlog and many subscribers have made profits every month. in my opinion your project responds to the needs of the community, especially the part of people who have freelencer jobs and have unique creativity.
You can Imagine the size of the community of travelers around the world and Travel Helper Saving and Earning Platform will be accepted and used by masses soon.save while travelling and earn in any where in the world by helping travelers as travel helper,Earning with Freedom.we are not trying to sell suppliers product on discounted prices,we are talking about the revolution a change in the travel industry by decentralizing them.  

● Travel Helper ●
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

No indonesia language?
Translation Bounty is running and Travel Helper concept is Translating in many Languages.as soon as possible Indonesian translation will be available.

● Travel Helper ●
CoinFocus
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

** FREE LISTING **
** EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS **
All content in English & Korean => COINFOCUS
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

You can Imagine the size of the community of travelers around the world and Travel Helper Saving and Earning Platform will be accepted and used by masses soon.save while travelling and earn in any where in the world by helping travelers as travel helper,Earning with Freedom.we are not trying to sell suppliers product on discounted prices,we are talking about the revolution a change in the travel industry by decentralizing them.  
it turns out that the purpose of your project is very interesting and comforting, I see a lot of the benefits that you offer from this project and I hope that many investors who are interested in joining this project so that the project can be realized.
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

Useful Information About Travel Helper TRH

TRH Coin is not just a coin for trading on Exchanges only,

1. Why Traveler Purchase TRH Coin? Features like Direct Access of GDS “Global Distribution System” Himself or with the help of travel Freelancers travelers can save 15–25% Money on Travel Purchases BY Pushing middle man out,That’s Generate “Need”

2.By Offering Budgetary Services “Homely Accommodation,Homely food,Sightseeing Services by His Own car” Travel Freelancer will get Employment without investing in heavy setup cost of Travel Agency and Relief of 9 to 5 office Setting jobs, That Generate “Opportunity”.

3.Travel Helper TRH coin will be the mode of the payment on Travel Helper TRH freelancer Platform instead of fiat and Users will pay Through TRH Coin for Purchase of Travel Services that Generate “Demand”.

4.Now the ICO is running and after ICO ends TRH will be listed on Exchanges, demand and supply will effect the value of the TRH Coin there.Investors will get a Good Return response in the market when we Start Branding and Expansion in Feb 2019, “Dream takes time to come true” if you are a potential investor of TRH Coin so hold & wait for the Main System Launch in late 2019 for Best Return.

● Travel Helper ●
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN Started

Bounty has been Started Follow the Bounty Link to Participate
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4922561.msg44326985

● Travel Helper ●
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:49:38 AM

2.By Offering Budgetary Services “Homely Accommodation,Homely food,Sightseeing Services by His Own car” Travel Freelancer will get Employment without investing in heavy setup cost of Travel Agency and Relief of 9 to 5 office Setting jobs, That Generate “Opportunity”.

3.Travel Helper TRH coin will be the mode of the payment on Travel Helper TRH freelancer Platform instead of fiat and Users will pay Through TRH Coin for Purchase of Travel Services that Generate “Demand”.

4.Now the ICO is running and after ICO ends TRH will be listed on Exchanges, demand and supply will effect the value of the TRH Coin there.Investors will get a Good Return response in the market when we Start Branding and Expansion in Feb 2019, “Dream takes time to come true” if you are a potential investor of TRH Coin so hold & wait for the Main System Launch in late 2019 for Best Return.
I am very impressed to see all the good plans of your project and I think to be able to participate in this project and hopefully, in the future this project will grow and all good plans can be achieved.
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!  Grin

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Thanks for your kind wishes

● Travel Helper ●
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups.The project is interesting from the point of view of innovation i wish the project the rapid growth. it will be better, it is worth everyone's expectations and efforts. best of luck ...
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

this project offers great opportunities for investors. so I think that you will be able to receive the first awards already after a quick time.

travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

Travel Helper ● 
Decentralised Freelance platform for Travellers
WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ●  ANN THREAD  ●

● Travel Helper ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: